• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
No Fucking Shit, it was at the beggning of the goddamn year, look at his results, they keep falling

GSL spoilers
0 ( maybe 1 ) will qualify in code T, clearly toss is good
of course he will be falling, MLG/exchange is bringing code s player to compete with players who can't even compete with code b players.
top 7 are koreans =/= terrans

GSL spoilers
with the way they have been playing if anyone of them (beside sage and oz) got into into code T it will be a miracle.

Dooraven

Ugh, the Numerous numbers of TvTs has nothing to do with MLG, they can't control that, they can however control incontrol having an abysmal record and still being seeded into the championship bracket.

Q8D3vil

(._.) said:
I'm going to start laddering again. Which maps should I check down? I play protoss.
any map with a hard easy.

edit: lol, i meant easy third, also narrow natural can help a ton in defending aggression/all ins

Q8D3vil

StopMakingSense said:
Obviously to get poached by some foreign team.
well, he is playing mvp in the next round so it won't be an easy match for him.

but probably because he can handle flying to US for mlg then back to korea for gsl like a boss.

fanboi

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
well, he is playing mvp in the next round so it won't be an easy match for him.

but probably because he can handle flying to US for mlg then back to korea for gsl like a boss.

Mr. Bomber, thanks for coming to your performance review.
No problem.
So you're in charge around here, is that fair to say?
Absolutely, I'm the boss.
Ok, so take us through a day in the life of, "The Boss".
Well the first thing I do is--

Talk to KESPA (like a boss)
Approve builds(like a boss)
Lead a army (like a boss)
Remember macro (like a boss)
Direct units (like a boss)
My own bathroom (like a boss)
Micro-manage (like a boss)
Promote synergy (like a boss)

Hit on MKP(like a boss)
Get rejected (like a boss)
Swallow sadness (like a boss)
Send some PMs(like a boss)
Call a sex line (like a boss)
Cry deeply (like a boss)
Demand a refund (like a boss)
Eat a bagel (like a boss)

Harassment on the drones(like a boss)
No Promotion (like a boss)
5th of vodka (like a boss)
Shit on MKPs desk (like a boss)
Buy a gun (like a boss)
In my mouth (like a boss)
Oh fuck man, I can't fucking do it, shit!

Pussy out (like a boss)
Puke on MKPs desk (like a boss)
Jump out the window (like a boss)
Suck a dude's dick (like a boss)
Score some coke (like a boss)
Crash my car (like a boss)
Suck my own dick (like a boss)
Eat some chicken strips (like a boss)

Chop my balls off (like a boss)
Black out in the sewer (like a boss)
Meet a giant fish (like a boss)
Fuck his brains out (like a boss)
Turn into a jet (like a boss)
Bomb the Americans(like a boss)
Crash into the Sun (like a boss)
Now I'm dead (like a boss)

Uh huh. So that's an... average day for you then.
No doubt.
You chop your balls off and die.
Hell yeah.
And I think at one point there you said something about sucking your own dick?
Nope.
Actually, I'm pretty sure you did.
Nah, that ain't me.
OK, well this has been eye-opening for me.
I'm the boss.
Ya, I know, I got that. You said it about 400 times.
I'm the boss.
Ya, ya, I got it.
I'm the boss.
No, I heard you, see you later!
(like a boss)

?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wtf happened to Pancakes?

Holden

ksan said:
You won't be able to get your DotA 2 key PM:ed to you if you get banned, t_t

fuuu.1302819987.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Maybe we're getting banned left and right cuz we can NEVER STAY THE FUCK ON TOPIC ... :(

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ponyGAf confirms kaks asked for a vacation ban.

Nilbog21 said:
KR plat > NA master (95% atleast)
i feel right at home in kr plat :)
I've eliminated a korean grandmaster terran in a tourney so what does that make me? :p

fanboi

Banned
Pandaman said:
ponyGAf confirms kaks asked for a vacation ban.

I've eliminated a korean grandmaster terran in a tourney so what does that make me? :p

Lucky.

Like that one time you lost your virginity, was out to get a snack but BAM.

ofc j/k man ♥U

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
didn't build enough ultras on crypt.

@pd: with fungal they omnom through stalker/colli death balls very quickly, support with a baneling nest tho incase of big zealot respawns.

a176

Banned
Pandaman said:
didn't build enough ultras on crypt.

@pd: with fungal they omnom through stalker/colli death balls very quickly, support with a baneling nest tho incase of big zealot respawns.

the crypt game was dumb

i was defending a push with voids vs queens
i had two queens just at the base of a ramp shooting at void rays
but the toss puts down a ff a pixel infront of the queens; it literally pushed them back up the ramp and out of the battle

Zen

Banned
nilbog21 said:
rofl inc and idra fighting reminds me of hugo and i, except holden is nowhere near as reasonable as incontrol

Did something new happen since Incontrol destroyed Idra on Inside the game?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Incontrol 'destroying' people follows the highschool debate team principle: its not a fallacy if nobody calls you on it.

I haven't heard all of the last ITT (from a few days ago) but iirc Idra argued Zerg can't beat Toss if they get their third up and InControl argued Korean Z are destroying P with aggressive play. Technically both are true to varying degrees.

But the caveat is that Korean P pretty much suck.

nilbog21

Banned
they are on Inside the game right now arguing about the state of PvZ (which holden and I were doing exact same thing earlier). Idra is arguing that the stats sheets that people pull out all the time (holden) is not nearly as revealing about the current state of the game's balance that people like to think. He argues we should think be thinking abstractly and talking about the game instead, not relying on winrate%. he thinks the Code S protoss players suck, and they are doing fine in Code A and the stats will show eventually that Z is not overpowered at all. Geoff is siding with the stat sheets, citing Hero as the best Protoss yet he loses against good zergs all the time. Idra getting really flustered like always (holden) and obv geoff is getting pretty tired of Idra's egomaniac attitude.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
Didn't Blizzard already shoot down the idea that ZvP is imbalanced, with the recent numbers they released?
if by "shoot down" you mean "protoss had a 59-58% winrate in masters+" then I'd hate to see what you think is imbalanced.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
No, the argument Z are destroying P due to the previous patch
zerg might have been winning more in the lower leagues or it might have been even. thats the closest we have to saying zerg was OP prepatch.

Pandaman said:
zerg might have been winning more in the lower leagues or it might have been even. thats the closest we have to saying zerg was OP prepatch.

Hence my point being InC and other toss were arguing based on the false premise that Z was dominating P, when in reality the numbers in Korea were within the "margin of balance" Blizzard discussed a couple weeks ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom