• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

Q8D3vil said:
its higher than mine >_>

Of course it is, very few gaffer is faster than me :p
My problem is not with speed and (to a certain extent) multitasking now, it is BAAAD DECISIONS. But you know that :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
They'll never catch me!

*hurls self onto back of an Ultralisk*

Ultralisk gets stuck behind zergling

Awesome Animals said:
I really wish they would link in the Banned User's profile the post, and a reason why they were banned.

I like the way SA does it, you can see the offending post and what the Mod had to say about it. Not that I know anything about being banned from SA.

Everyone! To the Orbital Command! Lift! Lift! Lift! Corner! Corner! Corner!

Also, I've thought about joining the SA forums, but I'm not sure it is worth paying the money.

Awesome Animals said:
Everyone! To the Orbital Command! Lift! Lift! Lift! Corner! Corner! Corner!

Also, I've thought about joining the SA forums, but I'm not sure it is worth paying the money.

I really only joined because I wanted to play on their tf2 servers.

ShallNoiseUpon said:
STEVEWINWOOD

When was the last time you posed in this thread? I haven't seen you around at all lately.

Also yes, SA is worth it if you like forums.
Like 10 years ago. TF2 has been taking alot of my time now that I got back into it. And trying to slog through backlog of other games. It's only going to get worse this coming fall :(

SC2 gets to sit and wait for my return to it.

BigAT

Dooraven said:
lol Pancakes got banned too? o_O
It must be because of his sympathy for Zoukka! Quick, everyone do the opposite.

Yo, fuck that guy Zoukka. What a piece of shit, he deserved to be banned.

SteveWinwood said:
Like 10 years ago. TF2 has been taking alot of my time now that I got back into it. And trying to slog through backlog of other games. It's only going to get worse this coming fall :(

SC2 gets to sit and wait for my return to it.

The beauty of Starcraft. It will always be there for you.

Tntnnbltn

Socke and DRG withdrew from MLG. They have been replaced by the two players with the next highest amount of MLG points: LiquidTyler and LiquidHero.

Pool D:
  • EGHuk
  • Socke
  • DongRaeGu
  • oGsMC
  • StartaleJuly
  • LiquidHero
  • LiquidTyler

Dooraven

That Pool just got loads better for MC lol. As long as MC can stand whatever cheesy stuff July throws at him he'll probably take the group.

Q8D3vil

Tntnnbltn said:
Socke and DRG withdrew from MLG. They have been replaced by the two players with the next highest amount of MLG points: LiquidTyler and LiquidHero.

Pool D:
  • EGHuk
  • Socke
  • DongRaeGu
  • oGsMC
  • StartaleJuly
  • LiquidHero
  • LiquidTyler
DRG said that he won't attend if he manage to advance the gsl so it make sense.
i wonder why bomber didn't withdrew.

Haunted

Tntnnbltn said:

Pool D:
  • EGHuk
  • Socke
  • DongRaeGu
  • oGsMC
  • StartaleJuly
  • LiquidHero
  • LiquidTyler
The only European players at MLG are Team Liquid's and DeMuslim.

Pathetic representation. :( There are almost as many Europeans in GSL August as at MLG Orlando ffs.

No Alternate, Dignitas or Mouz this time around. :(

Dooraven

Haunted said:
The only European players at MLG are Team Liquid's and DeMuslim.

Pathetic representation. :( There are almost as many Europeans in GSL August as at MLG Orlando ffs.

No Alternate, Dignitas or Mouz this time around. :(

IEM is on the same day, and most Euros don't really think that MLG is worth it.

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
IEM is on the same day, and most Euros don't really think that MLG is worth it.
mlg prize pool is pathetic and open bracket is a fucking disaster. morrow and thorzain expressed how they didn't like it at all and the fact that fucking incontrol is still a seeded player prove them right.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
mlg prize pool is pathetic and open bracket is a fucking disaster. morrow and thorzain expressed how they didn't like it at all and the fact that fucking incontrol is still a seeded player prove them right.

or that the top 7 are terrans

Incontrol has to be seeded on top, he got 4th in 1st season, i know as much as you hate EG, but u need to serously calm the fuck down

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:

Incontrol has to be seeded on top, he got 4th in 1st season, i know as much as you hate EG, but u need to serously calm the fuck down
top 7 is 3 protoss 2, terrans and 2 zerg.
i know as much as you hate terrans, but u need to serously calm the fuck down

Haunted

I'm being informed that Hasu (confirmed) and White-Ra and Stephano (unconfirmed) are participating as well. Better, but still not satisfactory.

Hugoboss21 said:

I think Incontrol actually went something like 0-20 in his last two MLG pools.

Not even winning an MLG should get you reinvited to all the subsequent ones with repeatedly shit performance like that.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
top 7 is 3 protoss 2, terrans and 2 zerg.
i know as much as you hate terrans, but u need to serously calm the fuck down

beggining of the year =/= now

and if you're useing the global ranking MLG, why the fuck are u whining about incontrol being in the top?

Holden

No Fucking Shit, it was at the beggning of the goddamn year, look at his results, they keep falling

GSL spoilers
0 ( maybe 1 ) will qualify in code T, clearly toss is good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom