• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pandaman said:
Vibe is the only good zerg streamer on today. -.-

might hit the idra archives.

Ha I was in this situation late last night. I clicked Sen's stream but all he was doing was chatting while horrible music played. So I settled on finally watching replays of Stephano v Kiwikaki in the IPL qualifiers. Great games.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
Ha I was in this situation late last night. I clicked Sen's stream but all he was doing was chatting while horrible music played. So I settled on finally watching replays of Stephano v Kiwikaki in the IPL qualifiers. Great games.
Sen never plays. his stream is more like a Taiwanese language course.

atleast when destiny goes offtopic its drama-y or stupid enough to be entertaining. >_>

If you ever dont have a good stream to watch, my go to resource is SC2casts.com, just check out the top videos or search for a best of 5 or something. Its almost as good!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
now i have to juggle 4 streams on mlg weekend? >_>
Hmm...Nook Color with one stream, HP Touchpad with one stream, netbook with one stream and PC with the main stream. Use phone to chat with gaf.

-.-''''

you have to pay for the 3rd and 4th mlg streams btw. silver or gold membership.
FML!

Vibe is the only good zerg streamer on today. -.-

might hit the idra archives.
Archives man. Dig it, love it. I sometimes go back and watch the old artosis/tyler streams ;;

Sen never plays. his stream is more like a Taiwanese language course.

atleast when destiny goes offtopic its drama-y or stupid enough to be entertaining. >_>
Incontrol can be annoying with his "oh im so manner I have to reply to every single PM on TL while im streaming"

12 Mpbs, on the low side 7 Mpbs
My upload is around 1Mbps. Is your quality worse than mine? PC matters too though. Use xsplit skills to your best.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Pandaman said:
tgun never makes drones. >_>

Maybe that's how he's beaten you every game so far =P

Edit: that raises an interesting question: anyone here had any games with anyone of note? either on ladder or in tournaments? I know theres a few, share your stories!

fanboi

Banned
HolyCheck said:
Maybe that's how he's beaten you every game so far =P

Edit: that raises an interesting question: anyone here had any games with anyone of note? either on ladder or in tournaments? I know theres a few, share your stories!

I have player thorzain twice and lalush...

Holden

damn i've played like tasteless, orb and some random GM that disconnected in a custom game while i was playing zerg.

and ddoro is holyshit bad probably won thanks to me ;DDD

watching inka stream and see's zerg doing the roach/ling rush after protoss expo and inka has.... 1 cannon :lol

Hugoboss21 said:
damn i've played like tasteless, orb and some random GM that disconnected in a custom game while i was playing zerg.

and ddoro is holyshit bad probably won thanks to me ;DDD

watching inka stream and see's zerg doing the roach/ling rush after protoss expo and inka has.... 1 cannon :lol

Was Tasteless good lol

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hazaro said:
Well I don't know anyone besides those first 3, so I guess that's fine.
It's disgusting how bad I am now.
assorted gm players.
and rekatan.

i've also obsed a few games of VTgix and whiplash, but never played em.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Corran Horn said:
It was posted in this thread. Read moar.
No, you actually have to TELL ME.
V_Arnold said:
Who is ForGG? Care to write a brief summary on him, Hazaro? :D
ForGG is up there with July and MVP imo. His TvT and TvP were ok, but his TvZ was what shone out.
He was a bit slumpy, but when he played well he played WELL. Hasn't been much news from him recently, but he is solid. I'm sure a lot of mechanics will transfer over, especially TvZ.

Also for a long time he was KT's "Second Terran" when they didn't want to send out Flash. I mean, being around Flash for any considerable amount of time ForGG should just start dominating left and right anyway.

Here's the Finals thread: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=75704

Mairu

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=267444&currentpage=6#110
Xeris said:
Rain missed his flight... IEM told us he didn't need a VISA and he went to the airport and said he needed one ~____________~
LOL. Why wouldn't he need a VISA, why would IEM tell him that, and why wouldn't he check with the airport or something first?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=270302&currentpage=7#126
FXOpen said:
Hi Guys,

I apologise but after proving that it was legal for Leenock to be in the event, the hotel itself decided they dont want to risk having Leenock there.

Although not illegal, they are afraid he would be caught touching (as in physically touching) the poker machines or tables, which is a crime in NJ.

After fighting as much as possible, the hotels rule is final.

This has nothing to do with underage people being allowed in the hotels etc, it is just that you actually have to pass through the gaming hall to get to the venue. Which is the actual issue at hand that there is 'risk'.

In return, I will send leenock to Providence MLG.

We are now deciding which other player we will send, whether it be thebest, Oz, Gumiho or asd.

I will announce later today whom we come to a conclusion about.

Sorry to disappoint leenocks fans, but I will make sure he gets to the USA asap!
That's unfortunate. New Jersey sucks. Hopefully the next live IPL event will be somewhere other than NJ :(

MrKnives

Just adding to previous discussion. I have once played a long TvT vs FXOmOoNan and I have Whiplash in friends, we have played few times but that's about it.

Where do you guys even meet the pro's? At least Panda and Holden seem to have played a lot of them.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
MrKnives said:
Just adding to previous discussion. I have once played a long TvT vs FXOmOoNan and I have Whiplash in friends, we have played few times but that's about it.

Where do you guys even meet the pro's? At least Panda and Holden seem to have played a lot of them.
Meeru had some friends on the list so I played Paz way back in beta who turns out to be like MoonGlade's best friend. Paz returns from lurking eventuall. MoonGlade gets into FXO, we bribe FXO guys to play in out showmatches (Sheth, MoonGlade), etc.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Listening to SoTG now.

incontrol needs to get over SC1, he never shuts up just because he wishes he was back there..

going on about how amazing it was seeing the players faces in WCG and how every game was alive and with emotions.

Guys Nestea was sitting there half asleep.

a176

Banned
HolyCheck said:
Listening to SoTG now.

incontrol needs to get over SC1, he never shuts up just because he wishes he was back there..

going on about how amazing it was seeing the players faces in WCG and how every game was alive and with emotions.

Guys Nestea was sitting there half asleep.

bw is intense shit yo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom