• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

idra in the finals of MLG invitational...? has he been training..? cool.

and him winning some sets vs demulism and minigun, makes me feel good :)

MrKnives

Rubashov said:
Please explain before my head explodes.

Someone linked one of his videos few weeks ago where he showed how to deal with broodlords in PvZ.

Long story short (going to bed) I encountered a situation where I had mostly roach infestor against his roach broodlord/corrupter army.
Granted I probably could have figured out something how to deal with that on my own too but when I saw the broodlords, first thing that pop into my mind was that CombatEX video and I just did what he did there.
He kept trying to defend with broods and when that was ineffective it forced a base race I ended up winning by getting own spire. At that point he was already picking at my main and I had killed all of his hatcheries.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wtf happened to your avatar...? :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
damn son, haha

Yoshichan

Dreamhack Winter needs more Korean people...

edit: Also, from TL:

On September 30 2011 02:03 iNcontroL wrote:
application sent fingers crossed! ! !

:D

ksan

Yoshichan said:
Dreamhack Winter needs more Korean people...

edit: Also, from TL:

On September 30 2011 02:03 iNcontroL wrote:
application sent fingers crossed! ! !

:D
are you gaming right now?

Yoshichan

ksan said:
are you gaming right now?
I can't game right now, I won't be able for a long, long time because of my stupid ISP. Why? :O

ksan

Yoshichan said:
I can't game right now, I won't be able for a long, long time because of my stupid ISP. Why? :O
samhällets ABSOLUTA bottenskikt!

people who can't play starcraft 2:(

Yoshichan

:( Yeah... we could try play a game or something... but I can't promise that it'll be a good match :/

Yoshichan

Wow.

Wow.

WOW.

WOW!!

So this latest patch decided to fuck my battle.net AGAIN and I think "ehh I'll just repair it like in every patch" and I get this:

H3ye2.png

Oh. My. God. Did Blizzard fuck this game up royally. I'm so tired of this piece of shit, it's not even funny. You know what? Why should I reinstall it for the 9th or w/e time? Not even gonna re-install it. GG SC2. It was fun while terran was a good race and the infestors wasn't insta-win. GG NO RE.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yoshichan said:
Wow.

Wow.

WOW.

WOW!!

So this latest patch decided to fuck my battle.net AGAIN and I think "ehh I'll just repair it like in every patch" and I get this:

H3ye2.png

Oh. My. God. Did Blizzard fuck this game up royally. I'm so tired of this piece of shit, it's not even funny. You know what? Why should I reinstall it for the 9th or w/e time? Not even gonna re-install it. GG SC2. It was fun while terran was a good race and the infestors wasn't insta-win. GG NO RE.
Maybe your HDD is fucked. Go run some SMART tests

ksan

Yoshichan said:
:( Yeah... we could try play a game or something... but I can't promise that it'll be a good match :/
you and fanboi could PM your real ids so I have the Swedes in game at least... :p

edit: and I'm out of beer, fuckfuckfuck (I'm currently listening to The Libertines – Never Never)

Yoshichan

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh who am I trying to fucking kid.

aQmWF.jpg

ksan

Pandaman said:
if you use the regionswitcher tool you have to clean your install with that after each patch.
region switcher is worse than hitler, I have a 250gb hdd, and I'd rather have both NA and EU installed at the same time than use region switcher

Yoshichan

yep, screw region-switching-stuff. I had to clients and it still fucks up. Ugh... patching will take a day or two with my internet.

Kill me, now.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
PhoenixDark said:
The Redbull LAN thingie is on. Sheth v Socke
http://www.twitch.tv/redbullgaming
Oh Day9 is solo casting. Nice to see some analytical late game stuff again.

Warp Prisms win the game for P again. Why am I so good.
All Z needs to do is just roach / bane drop 2 bases at once though the game at it will re balance. I just mean like 4 roaches or 4 banes per base.

Yoshichan

Day9 is either whispering or shouting when he casts... at Dreamhack, I would either 1: not hear him. Or 2: hear him too loud.

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
:O I return from the shadows.
1 week ban?! I didn't even know those existed on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom