• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tntnnbltn

I opened up Google Docs today for the first time in around about a year.

There were two shared documents in my collection that were not there before.

One was called "MLG Columbus Projections" and was a prediction of how all of the ranking points, etc would be distributed.

The other was called "I've Got The Worst Intentions - A NSFW rant by Rainb0w Dashie", an essay about furry culture and yiffing.

So apparently my gmail address must be shared somewhere in this thread.

(As for the MLG Columbus Projections, I have no idea where they came from.)

Keikaku

Tntnnbltn said:
I opened up Google Docs today for the first time in around about a year.

There were two shared documents in my collection that were not there before.
The other was called "I've Got The Worst Intentions - A NSFW rant by Rainb0w Dashie", an essay about furry culture and yiffing.

You have 3 likely suspects from this thread :p

EDIT: ^^^^^ Him and two more
<3

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
hmm, i have that one too.

xSHtj.jpg

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
neogaf finals update:
2:2

moemoland wins on shakuras and dualsight
panda wins on xel naga and tal'darim

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
MrKnives said:
You should have streamed this >_>
corran isn't online. :(

we can always stream replays later w/ keikaku/corran. its just moemo has something coming up and wont be around next week so we did it today.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
corran isn't online. :(

we can always stream replays later w/ keikaku/corran. its just moemo has something coming up and wont be around next week so we did it today.
I'll be home later tonight. Work then dinner at friends place.

Wedge7

ksan said:
Guys, I made a hero in the Dota 2 Hero Contest, please check it out and vote for me if you liked it. I'd fucking love to get a Dota 2 key...

Sure, I voted, liked the shit about Juniors and crap, seems like its gonna be a battle for spots #2,#3, as the first seems locked up.

Zen

Banned
Oh man, Destiny almost had that game, but he wasted all of his banelings on 3 immortals instead of pulling back.

ksan

Zen said:
Oh man, Destiny almost had that game, but he wasted all of his banelings on 3 immortals instead of pulling back.
Ye, I absolutely agree, I don't really know what he was thinking. Probably the usual impatience... :(

Damn, I really like destiny interviews...

edit: btw, if you want to see someone interesting, go watch Grubby's VLOGs, the videos and Grubby himself makes it so likeable...
and please, vote for me in the dota 2 contest<3<3 every vote is extremely important...

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ksan said:
Ye, I absolutely agree, I don't really know what he was thinking. Probably the usual impatience... :(

Damn, I really like destiny interviews...

edit: btw, if you want to see someone interesting, go watch Grubby's VLOGs, the videos and Grubby himself makes it so likeable...
and please, vote for me in the dota 2 contest<3<3 every vote is extremely important...

Grubby is so professional compared to 99% of the other SC2 players.

I really hope he makes it big, he is so dedicated

Cohsae

Dooraven said:
Elfi is pretty good. But Idra, stop making Hydras against Pheonix.
Isn't that what you're supposed to do? Or do you mean when they have a ton of Phoenixs and they lift all of your Hydras and laugh mercilessly?
I did this once and felt like a god

Also what is the plural of Phoenix? Is it Phoenix? Phoenees? This is important.

Dooraven

No you're meant to go infestors against 2 stargate phoenix. Hydras are crap units in general.

Also Strelock 2-0ing TSL_Revival. EU is beasting in this tournament.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Dooraven said:
No you're meant to go infestors against 2 stargate phoenix. Hydras are crap units in general.

Also Strelock 2-0ing TSL_Revival. EU is beasting in this tournament.
I disagree and think you can do both fine and it depends on style.

MC vs Superstar on WCG now

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Jinro is making marines and medivacs.
And a Raven + energy upgrade?

Idra just has 40 mutas, lol
Sees HSM come out, run away.

Split mutas into 3 control groups, 1a lings.

Couple of koreans tried this marine/hellion with no tanks a couple of seasons ago, it didn't work so they stopped using it, looks like that memo never got to Jinro.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
TheThunder said:
Couple of koreans tried this marine/hellion with no tanks a couple of seasons ago, it didn't work so they stopped using it, looks like that memo never got to Jinro.
He's been working hard on his multitmasking, so that might be why he tried it.
Can definitely see the potential to overwhelm Zerg with tasks and easily snipe some buildings / roast drones.

Still, Z has so much mobility I don't think it is viable right now.

Is the sound level on streams on this "own3d" site low for anyone else? I have to crank up my speakers to hear the stream, and then a Century Link commercial comes on and rattles my windows. Doesn't seem to be just the IEM stream that's like that either.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
slidewinder said:
Is the sound level on streams on this "own3d" site low for anyone else? I have to crank up my speakers to hear the stream, and then a Century Link commercial comes on and rattles my windows. Doesn't seem to be just the IEM stream that's like that either.
Yes it is super low.

MC finally winning a game, barely.

FY747.jpg

8BK5q.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom