• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mairu

TheThunder said:
very bad

talk about overrated
Maybe! But then again, there were three Chinese players who actually did qualify for this and ended up forfeiting their spots (Infi, Loner, Lovecd). So maybe they just couldn't find any worthy replacements.

Dooraven

Mairu said:
Maybe! But then again, there were three Chinese players who actually did qualify for this and ended up forfeiting their spots (Infi, Loner, Lovecd). So maybe they just couldn't find any worthy replacements.

True but considering XiGua is meant to be their best player ...

Mairu

Dooraven said:
And MC used to be one of Korea's best players, but look at him now! I don't mean to be making excuses for China, because I don't really care about the scene that much, but we really don't get to see enough of the Chinese scene to be able to say if they're on the level of any of the other regions.

MrKnives

Dooraven said:

But is he really? I can easily see NA sending IdrA represent them somewhere saying he is the best NA player and then people would see him gg when he sees hallucinated units.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
WgIQ6.png

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
XiGua is considered the best player in China, but it's also worth noting that he's pretty much the top zerg by a mile, and the Chinese players are alot of Protoss and Terran.. so yeah.. could be just simply because they have no one else to practice against to face him?

Dooraven

Okay China, you need to step up your game. What happened to the xiaot that beat MKP, the loveCD that beat idra and the loveTT that beat Nestea?

MrKnives

Dooraven said:
Okay China, you need to step up your game. What happened to the xiaot that beat MKP, the loveCD that beat idra and the loveTT that beat Nestea?

They had to pull out. Don't remember why though.

Edit: Elfi 2-0'd Jinro? :O

syllogism

So wait they played a long macro TvZ on a map where marines did 15 damage, had 7 range and always moved at stim speed and didn't notice until the game was over?

Dooraven

syllogism said:
So wait they played a long macro TvZ on a map where marines did 15 damage, had 7 range and always moved at stim speed and didn't notice until the game was over?

Yep. I don't think it changed much :p

Deadman

From tl during the strelok/revival game:

On October 02 2011 13:04 ZeaL. wrote:
So why was revival invited? Korea has a much better player pool than this

On October 02 2011 13:04 Flowjo wrote:
Revival is so so so so so so bad

On October 02 2011 13:05 ptbl wrote:
Why was this player invited. Revival just sucks.

:lol

zlatko

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
lol, you seem to hate jinro as much as i hate idra.

It's a love/hate relationship I have with Jinro. Back when I got into SC2 he was hot shit, and so was Idra around that time. When they had to face each other in the GSL I was rooting for both equally, but Jinro beating Idra when Idra tried to 6 pool him was hilarious.

Then it all went to hell. ; ;

I don't voice my opinion much on the Gracken though, and I get peoples hate for him, but he brings me entertainment so I'm thankful to him for that at least.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Holden

V_Arnold said:
Wow, nice one! :D

And true, ofc. Or to put it like Devil would: it is just that the only good players are playing with Terran now ;)

looool

"boxer and nada influences the better players to play terran"

zlatko

Banned
Hugoboss21 said:
not exacly a dota clone but, bad company 2, probably bf3 soon

That's respectable. I spent a lot of time with the alpha, and some more time here with its beta. I'll be buying it day one too. Hopefully I'll run into him online on PC and destroy him so bad he'll come crawling back to SC2 on his hands and knees. :p

I hope news for the expansion beta comes out of Blizzcon this month. Odds are he'll be back along with myself and others I'm sure. I plan to go at the game hard again then and learn Terran this time instead of Zerg. :)

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
; ; How low we have sunk. xD

Whatever happened to splinter? I don't see him posting at all. :( Which DOTA clone did he run off to? :(
splinter never reached where he was with zerg as terran.

before devil there was wedge and before that... i guess vautrin 33% of the time.

zlatko

Banned
Corran Horn said:
I shall switch to terran and bring new builds to this race.

Together we can lead them to the promised land of Raven/Ghost builds. Seeker's seeking, nukes nuking... it will be a glorious new world order.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
devil might be gosu terran

but im super saiyan terran

say somethin hater

Q8D3vil

"ignores all the insult in the thread"

so trying random builds from liquipedia and apparently hellions marauders all in is pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom