• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
BigAT said:
That door still looks functional, that's clearly not Yoshi's work.
Are you saying I ruin doorknobs? (lol should I upload a pic of my doorknob?)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shitty phone pic but yeah!

khbRF.jpg

Intelligent raging etc (knife marks). Also, I'm going for the gold baby.

Yoshichan

Who is she and how do I start dating her?

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
now that hazard guy, he's a genius.
So if I start licking on doorknobs, you'll call me a brilliant man ._.?

edit: how did we start talking about doorknobs

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Pandaman said:
now that hazard guy, he's a genius.
I can still read builds of gold league Protoss.
Went 5-0 vs a friend pretty convincingly.

It's only because he doesn't know what his bases and support at a given time though so it is kinda sad tbh.
2 Base Terran timings are kinda scary. Why would I need a third or more than 1-1?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
vallis doesnt look so bad ZvT/ZvP imo.

taking the easy third as P or T gives you no aggressive positioning and as zerg you can just balloon into a huge unstoppable macrobeast. plus bio or blink builds would get torn to shreds by muta midgames and zerg has two great spots to keep ovies for scouting.

Yoshichan

Wait, who's the designer who made those maps?

Q8D3vil

Dooraven said:
Ehrm Strelock, EMPs are good v a protoss who's going HTs. Dont only make 1 or 2 ghosts. lol
yeah, extremely bad decision making >_>
he was building a ghost academy then after few minutes he started building another one, i think that he forgot the first one or canceled it by mistake.

Yoshichan

time to switch then!

Dooraven

PhoenixDark said:
lol elfi saying the Chinese ladder is horrible

Judging from these IEM games and the Games I saw at the Chinese Blizzcon qualifiers, he's pretty right.

Elfi needs to work on his multitasking, he wasn't dealing with drops too well. But he plays solid enough to do well.

Yoshichan

:lol

You bored?

Wow...

I was puzzled by the uncommitted Muta harass given how much of dmg he could have done, but outside of that...amazing play. Hasu let him tech/macro and got steam rolled; I can't see him making that mistake again. Also great job by Dimaga in terms of denying the HT tech early

fanboi

Banned
Ha!

6 pool on Tal'darim against P is soooo good.

What it requires is:

1) Greedy ass Protoss (roflol everyone is greedy on this map as P)
2) Scout
3) ???
4) Profit!

Edit: Funnt thing was that I stopped playing after that game for 5 min or so and then went for another game... lo and behold, same opponent :D

Outplayed him with mutas instead... which comes to the conclusion.

I went HEAVY mutas (20?) in the beginning and keept harassing his base (he was going colossus) and killed his possibilites to build colossus so he thought "HERP DERP HE MASSING MUTAS lets go HT and STALKERS".

Problem was that I had switched by then to hydra/roach/ling/infestors then transitioned into BL.

Feelt so meta meta meta.

Holden

^ i tricked sooooooooooooo many zergs on shakuras plateau where i just dont ffe and they just 6 pool me then i just crush them lol

if you don't ffe on talderim then you are more then fucked

fanboi

Banned
Hugoboss21 said:
^ i tricked sooooooooooooo many zergs on shakuras plateau where i just dont ffe and they just 6 pool me then i just crush them lol

if you don't ffe on talderim then you are more then fucked

Yeah, allthough its hard to defend against a 6 pool if you dont see it coming, and in this case he scouted correct way and very early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom