• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

calder

I take it this is the "random SC2 tourney" thread? Makes sense, glad I searched for Hasu before making a new thread heh.

Really that bananas game on Metal was where Hasu lost it. After that bizarre hold (phoenix vs blink stalkers? really? WHO THE FUCK GETS PHOENIX IN A PVP) he really should have been able to stabilize and take the game. I get that he felt he had to attack after losing so many probes but damn

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Basically if the tourny doesnt have a thread we post here.
Kinda hard to have threads for every tournament since there are so many.

Dooraven

IEM usually has threads, but since it's in Guangzho it's not a good time for most of our community lol.

We usally make threads for MLG/GSL/GSTL/IEM/IPL/DreamHack etc

Idra's face every time he gets dropped is so amazing.

Idra droning at 42 minutes into the game. You so crazy.

So pumped for
slasher to shave his head

calder

Nice win, Idra deserved that one. Although he's just not tight with infestors, he lacks that touch that some other really great zerg have with dancing infestors and broods, Idra is always good for a few jaw dropping mis-microes with his infestors.

And LOL I'm not the only one who's shocked that Elfi beat Hasu.

zargle

Dooraven said:
Idra, please make some spines to defend your top expansions next game ><

Did it seem that he was leaving his broods undefended the entire time in the middle of that match? Or was the strategy to just lure the vikings back into the infestors? I would think leaving a few corrupters would have been more beneficial.

calder

867-5309 said:
Did it seem that he was leaving his broods undefended the entire time in the middle of that match? Or was the strategy to just lure the vikings back into the infestors? I would think leaving a few corrupters would have been more beneficial.
Idra ALWAYS seems to morph his broods in the dead center of the map, perhaps with a handful of zerglings nearby but never with any anti-air anywhere close. :p

Dooraven

were they burrowed? I dunno how that happened. And Good Freaking Job Idra. Now he has to fix his ZvP.

Puma, fix your macro dude. And Slasher, time to shave your head ^^

I can't wait to download the replay for that. I thought Idra was about to lose his entire army.

Before the series started I couldn't help but wonder if there would be some match fixin'...but those were legit, hard fought games. Puma needs to work on his macro; going back to Korea will help him significantly.

ZvP time....Idra will probably get trucked lol

Mairu

It's really nice to see Idra looking successful again. I hope he fares better in the finals against Elfi than he did in the group stage.

I really want there to be good North American players, glad the practice with Puma when he was in Arizona is working out.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Q8D3vil said:
after that demuslim accident i won't not surprised if they did it to gain more publicity while giving puma same number of $$$$
regardless of reasoning, puma not pushing with 200/200 terran hateball vs a transitional tech zerg, then refusing to build a single ghost vs. infestor brood (instead of donating 5 vikings at a time) was pretty fucking boneheaded.

combined with the multiple lowered depot shenanigans and constant backtracking indecision in all games, it's probably the worst match i've ever seen puma play. certainly the most passive.

all i saw was idra capitalizing on sloppy play which lacked teeth. if you want a truly revelatory zvt, watch hoseo seal's game against mvp keen in the gstl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom