• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wtf kind of interview is this

Idra going to Korea in December for 3 months, maybe more.

lol is there at least a Chinese translator there lol?

edit: Puma looks so sad, the language barrier must suck hard

Mairu

me one hour ago said:
[00:28:09] mairu: man
[00:28:12] mairu: idra's finally going to get a real win
[00:28:14] mairu: since leaving korea
[00:28:23] mairu: ipl1 does not count
tee hee

I liked hearing Idra say that he was going to Korea "to get good again". Hopefully this is the beginning of a bounce back to being a feared contender on the global stage.

wow Idra actually 3-0ed puma ! Still can't believe if true or am I still sleeping.

Slasher's bald head in the next lo3 will be hilarious.

V_Arnold

mcrae said:
ya but the fact that he was the host, allows me to criticize him as a host

Or you can be reasonable, think a little, and realize that there is no point in criticizing him as a host. Or whatever, this is the internet! :p

MrKnives

mcrae said:
ya but the fact that he was the host, allows me to criticize him as a host

If they hired him in advance and he got paid for it you can, but somehow I see this as a last minute "oh shit Dimaga please come host this thing quickly" and he just wanted to help.

mcrae

MrKnives said:
If they hired him in advance and he got paid for it you can, but somehow I see this as a last minute "oh shit Dimaga please come host this thing quickly" and he just wanted to help.

fair enough!

Zen

Banned
Finally back in from the cold of dropping out of the top 25 diamond, now i just need to reclaim my number 2 spot and I'll finally be back where I was before the giant downswing.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
AdventureRacing said:
Pizza + GSL is a match made in heaven.

It really is.

Also it's just at such a good time.. I get home from work.. watch GSL.. sleep.. go to work.. get home from work.. watch GSL.. sleepp

a sad life, or the best life?

HolyCheck said:
It really is.

Also it's just at such a good time.. I get home from work.. watch GSL.. sleep.. go to work.. get home from work.. watch GSL.. sleepp

a sad life, or the best life?

Best life. Only problem is some nights there is no GSL :(.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Tntnnbltn said:
It is 6:40pm and GSL is on. Problem?

you don't cook your own dinner do you? :p

pre GSL time is cooking time, then you settle down for the night!

AdventureRacing said:
Best life. Only problem is some nights there is no GSL :(.

I do actually struggle on those nights / days :(

zlatko

Banned
HolyCheck said:
you don't cook your own dinner do you? :p

pre GSL time is cooking time, then you settle down for the night!

I do actually struggle on those nights / days :(

You could always... play videogames during those times. Perhaps even play Starcraft 2 itself. O:

Tntnnbltn

comic-2011-10-01-full.jpg

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
so finnaly, this warms my heart :)

<<<<<<<<333333 idra

oh and IN YOUR FACE DEVIL, WITH UR OP RACE
hey, its not my fault that they offered puma shitton of money to guarantee idra a spot in the IEM finals

Holden

TBH even after all the shit i said about no protoss in code S ( even thow there is 1 ) i don't like any of the protosses in korea, i liked tester when he was good t.t so i don't really give a fuck, i haven't been paying for gsl since like open season 2 ;o

edit: i actually like no protosses in general, mayb incontrol but i probably like incontrol cause he's the only reason why i watch SotG even thow he is pretty terrible

Holden

hey he's not the only one who wants to play the game screw you, but i guess my brother is getting it so i don't have to pay for it ;] and i got alot of games to play right now ;/

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
hey he's not the only one who wants to play the game screw you, but i guess my brother is getting it so i don't have to pay for it ;] and i got alot of games to play right now ;/
i'm playing it right now too :D

Denial. Must feel good :D
nah, why would i care about IEM when there far more superior tournament that is dominated by my favorite players :p

Holden

as i said i don't really care i gotta catch up with the games im playing right now.. ;/ and school is taking me so much time;;;

oh and holyshit my internet is fixed

panda where are you :DDDDDDD

oh NA is down T.T

nah, why would i care about IEM when there far more superior tournament that is dominated by my favorite players :p

that kinda sucks man, you should only love a single player! i mean if i loved MVP, bomber, idra, ret, select, MC, nestea, losira. Why would i even spend my time watching the results of the game. In a "real" sport you don't support more then 1 team ;/

V_Arnold

Q8D3vil said:
i'm playing it right now too :D

You mean average-to-good players who abuse certain Terran timings that you like to win with? I would love if players would start to really root for the better players (not neccessarily Idra, obviously) instead of overhyping players that are simply playing like you want to :D

But do not take this too seriously, in time maybe there will be "good" (I mean considered good by terran players also :D) protoss/zerg players in this planet. Maybe :) Or MAEBE!

Q8D3vil

V_Arnold said:
You mean average-to-good players who abuse certain Terran timings that you like to win with? I would love if players would start to really root for the better players (not neccessarily Idra, obviously) instead of overhyping players that are simply playing like you want to :D

But do not take this too seriously, in time maybe there will be "good" (I mean considered good by terran players also :D) protoss/zerg players in this planet. Maybe :) Or MAEBE!
i really don't understand what do you mean by "abusing terran timings" when all the zerg do is "lol, mass muta"
the only one who did a legit infestors builds was zenio a few gsls ago and he defeated mvp and topped his group when he did that (then lost to hongun blink lol).

if you think terran abuse timing then your favorite players should find a new timings to counter it.

btw, aren't you like gold ? i'm master and i barely know how to do timings.

V_Arnold

Q8D3vil said:
i really don't understand what do you mean by "abusing terran timings" when all the zerg do is "lol, mass muta"
the only one who did a legit infestors builds was zenio a few gsls ago and he defeated mvp and topped his group when he did that (then lost to hongun blink lol).

if you think terran abuse timing then your favorite players should find a new timings to counter it.

btw, aren't you like gold ? i'm master and i barely know how to do timings.

Platinum again, with Zerg. Winning against "opp favored" diamonds usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom