• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooraven

ghst said:
all i saw was idra capitalizing on sloppy play which lacked teeth. if you want a truly revelatory zvt, watch hoseo seal's game against mvp keen in the gstl.

Ehrm no one was stating that this series was a clinic in ZvT. Obviously Korea would be better for that.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Dooraven said:
Ehrm no one was stating that this series was a clinic in ZvT. Obviously Korea would be better for that.
maybe i'm spending too much time on reddit where sentiments along the lines of "GRACK IS BACK, BEST ZVT I'VE EVER SEEN" are the order of the moment.

Dooraven

ghst said:
maybe i'm spending too much time on reddit where sentiments along the lines of "GRACK IS BACK, BEST ZVT I'VE EVER SEEN" are the order of the moment.

Well reddit is reddit. It's an idra/destiny/minigun fanbase essentially.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
reddit is amazing for all kinds of reasons

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Dooraven said:
Well reddit is reddit. It's an idra/destiny/minigun fanbase essentially.
the destiny shit is insane. especially given that all his posts read like the sort of indignant aspy meltdowns that would get you laughed all the way into a permaban around here.

Aruarian Reflection

Chauffeur de la gdlk
I started playing SC2 when the free starter pack came out, but I kept getting matched up against people who were way better than me. So that sucked the fun out of it. I ended up buying the game last week and started playing the ladder to get matched against similar opponents. I started out at bronze league top 100 and made my way to bronze top 25. Today I won a game and got promoted all the way to silver top 8 o_O Shouldn't I have been promoted to silver top 100?

Anyway, the game is fun but I like watching the pros play more.

Pandaman said:
gonna be honest.

i teared up a bit at the idra/bitters brohug.

I feel one with my fellow zerg worldwide.

The hug heard around the world. I must say Idra turned me off completely at the last couple MLGs with his complaining, but I feel like a woman falling for the man who hurt her in the past. Like a Zerg Adele

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Bets on idra vs elfi?
3-1, not sure on winner

zcTMw.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
When did idra become so handsome?

Mumei

ghst said:
regardless of reasoning, puma not pushing with 200/200 terran hateball vs a transitional tech zerg, then refusing to build a single ghost vs. infestor brood (instead of donating 5 vikings at a time) was pretty fucking boneheaded.

combined with the multiple lowered depot shenanigans and constant backtracking indecision in all games, it's probably the worst match i've ever seen puma play. certainly the most passive.

all i saw was idra capitalizing on sloppy play which lacked teeth. if you want a truly revelatory zvt, watch hoseo seal's game against mvp keen in the gstl.

Where could I watch that match?

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
these two are an amazing casting pair lol, they're getting more and more comfortable with eachother as the season goes on

Yoshichan

he left his gf

fanboi

Banned
GOD DAMN IDRA WHY DO YOUR POWER MAKE MY FEEL SO WEIRD GOD DAMN YOU SOOOO GOOD.

GG AWESOME

edit: even when winning he is not happy since it was so all in cheese shit.

Dooraven

PhoenixDark said:
Xel Naga Caverns, advantage Elfi

lol no. 1 gate sg expand is pretty much the only build available for protoss on that map because of that very all in.

But well played by idra. Hopefully he doesn't choke at MLG this time.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
GOD DAMN Daylight savings

I thought GSL was starting the moment IEM ended ;_;

now I have to do something for an hour

fanboi

Banned
HolyCheck said:
GOD DAMN Daylight savings

I thought GSL was starting the moment IEM ended ;_;

now I have to do something for an hour

Masturbate... I have some videos PM if intrested (ZvZ action that is)

Sweet, didn't know Dimaga was still there. I wish I could have been there to hear his conversations with Idra before the Puma and Elfi matches

bedtime for me. Hugs for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom