• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Blueflame hellion on the roll out mode. Zerg then makes roaches to counter the hellion, then the hellion transforms into a marauder...

Troll zerg on their expansion :D

Corran Horn said:
you could apply the same to day9 then. or artosis

I don't really consider either to be pro players though, so it's different. Whereas Tyler goes out his way to analyze how many mistakes everyone is making, regardless of how minor, while he puts absolutely no effort into his own play.

Holden

Lol destiny stream

>spam infested terran on expo vs terran
>terran lifts up and peace out
>no more mana on infestors in exchange for nothing :lol

>Gets broodlords
>Opponent has vikings
>Destiny has 0 AA

>Say "cyu expo", drops down all mana in infested terran
>Lifts up again and gets out, reponds "lol"

Hahahahahahah

>Wins anyway

mcrae

Hugoboss21 said:
Lol destiny stream

>spam infested terran on expo vs terran
>terran lifts up and peace out
>no more mana on infestors in exchange for nothing :lol

>Gets broodlords
>Opponent has vikings
>Destiny has 0 AA

>Say "cyu expo", drops down all mana in infested terran
>Lifts up again and gets out, reponds "lol"

Hahahahahahah

>Wins anyway

really? terran must have ridiculously fast timing or destiny didnt use enough infesters :/

Holden

FieryBalrog said:
While I'm glad we're getting SOMETHING, they preview HotS and the first multiplayer tease is... a Terran unit??

ughhhhhh.

What are people expecting? They made terran campaign first, and made terran the best race. What are people expecting blizzard to do, make better maps? :lol

MrKnives

Wait wait now... I wake up, see a HotS preview pic, laugh how stupid it looks and then find out it's real.
That thing looks like a Marauder on wheels + combat shields + flamethrower. Are they seriously making a marauder with a flamethrower?

Holden

MrKnives said:
Wait wait now... I wake up, see a HotS preview pic, laugh how stupid it looks and then find out it's real.
That thing looks like a Marauder on wheels + combat shields + flamethrower. Are they seriously making a marauder with a flamethrower?

0mnRg.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Haz on suicide watch? Artosis not really impressed with forgg coming to sc2 as others are. Made it seem like his OSL win was meh. lol

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Corran Horn said:
State of the game tonight. Said he would be Code S quality, but not near MVP level.
Give him time. He has two GM accounts already at least so he knows something about it.

Artosis and Tasteless put all the other commentators to shame =/ I like Moletrap actually but he just doesn't belong in a professional position at the biggest starleague.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Artosis and Tasteless got nothin' on Maximusblack and Novawar!

V_Arnold

HolyCheck said:
a whole gas?
Too much.

Terrans need a massable potentially game-winning mineral-only aoe unit anyway, it will never cost gas. What else would make insane synergy with the mules otherwise? :p

MrKnives

They should just equip thors with machineguns and flamethrowers and call it a day. Also Thors should be able to fire mini nukes... and have jet packs like reaper.. and blink.

V_Arnold

MrKnives said:
They should just equip thors with machineguns and flamethrowers and call it a day. Also Thors should be able to fire mini nukes... and have jet packs like reaper.. and blink.

Wow, blink thors might actually give me nightmares. Imagine one blinking to your ramp and staying on hold position :D

fanboi

Banned
V_Arnold said:
Wow, blink thors might actually give me nightmares. Imagine one blinking to your ramp and staying on hold position :D

Or ten thors blinking up to your main base and then blinking out after they vaporized the whole base.

Meanwhile the terran player writes "I accidently your whole base"

V_Arnold

fanboi said:
Or ten thors blinking up to your main base and then blinking out after they vaporized the whole base.

Oh god. Well, Zerg players should just be better, and stop complaining then.

Vaporak

fanboi said:

I'm honestly not seeing much of a difference between this and marauder drops. >.>

LakeEarth

Yoshichan said:
Artosis and Tasteless got nothin' on Maximusblack and Novawar!
OH MY GOD HE'S GONNA NUKE THE BLALALALBBAHBLAHBALHBALHBAHBLHFLALBALLLALALALBLABLABLABLAABLABLALLABLABLALBABLALBALALBALBALBABLALBALBNAL!41@(!@)*%!@%!%(!!

That's good commentary.

a176

Banned
Corran Horn said:
Artosis not really impressed with forgg coming to sc2 as others are. Made it seem like his OSL win was meh. lol

'others' meaning sc2 noobs who never watched bw? yes, then

ps, msl win

It's a MarineHellionMarauderThor that shoots out miniature Siege Tanks.

Seriously Blizz, the first unit you tease for the ZERG expansion is another new Terran unit? :|

Rubashov

StopMakingSense said:
Come on its classic misdirection, it's a 'terran' alright...

Infested Marauder
Infested Hellion, obviously. It spews out creep.

Upgrade to Blue Goo creep: Zerg units gain jump ability, jump up ramps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom