• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mairu

jasonng said:
310512_10150432028812457_178337772456_10599634_1104931541_n.jpg
Another shitty air unit?

jasonng

BigAT said:
Where in NYC did they have Barcraft going?
At Legends Sports bar on W 33rd. Pretty nice venue. Two floors with a lot of seating and TVs everywhere. I was talking to the bartender and he said they want to make this a regular thing.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
PhoenixDark said:
As if Protss didn't have enough abusive air units
Seriously... bad enough 1 void makes you totally safe. Now they get better aggression off an already strong and crazy safe opening?,

Dooraven

It's an air unit that has an AoE spell looking from it.this would help with mutas a shitton.

Although adding this with the warp prism might be cool.

And lol Panda complaining about a protoss unit that hasn't been revealed yet.

Holden

ultron87 said:
Maybe it's a flying shield battery/caster.

That'd probably feel too close to a Medivac though.

shield battery... Dam i can still dream about that T.T

"youtube link to the shieldbattery + hero dragoon bw video"

Dooraven

ultron87 said:
It flies into clumps of enemy air units and then generates a psi-storm centered on itself.

Like the pheonixes overload?

Also lol Puma:
Puma: The same race I used in Terran. I was going to switch to Zerg, so I played Zerg for about a week... that was during open season 3. I kept swearing at David Kim then. After I switched to Terran, I stopped cursing Blizzard

Vaporak

Hazaro said:
Firing device looks similar to a Corsair. Probably something retarded like a morphing Phoenix into a Corsair that does splash.

I'm personally rooting for a complete redesign of the Protoss air tech, but more realistically I hope it's a flying caster that will replace the Mothership.

Holden

perryfarrell said:
Dont they have 5 flying units already? I guess they're the most technically advanced race.. so perhaps it makes sense.

More technically advance... can't lift building, can't make a vehicule with a flamethrower without gas, can't make a unit that mines more minerals. I'll still go with terran more technically advanced :D

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
cdyhybrid said:
Oh my gosh, are they finally putting in Carriers? I loved them in SC1, really hope they're gonna be implemented. That's quite a departure from the SC1 model, though.

I GET IT

Zen

Banned
cdyhybrid said:
That's just not fair. Batman with all that technology would be so imba.

"Batman is a special new unit added to the Protoss arsenal, the longer he stays in production the more powerful he will be once released onto the Terran and Zerg armies." - David Kim

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Zen said:
"Batman is a special new unit added to the Protoss arsenal, the longer he stays in production the more powerful he will be once released onto the Terran and Zerg armies." - David Kim

That would actually be a cool unit, but more in the the difference ranges from 20 seconds to make out to 3 minutes

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
love that design

Dooraven

HolyCheck said:
That would actually be a cool unit, but more in the the difference ranges from 20 seconds to make out to 3 minutes

Cool idea, not good for SC2, Blizzard wanted to make SC2 simple, clear and skilled. It's a bit too complex and too unclear for it.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dooraven said:
Cool idea, not good for SC2, Blizzard wanted to make SC2 simple, clear and skilled. It's a bit too complex and too unclear for it.
It's a new unit that creates artificial destructible rocks so that you can delay your enemies expansion even further!

Heh

DES: If you do change over you starcraft 2, would you continue to play protoss?
Bisu: If you're asking for my opinion, then no. Reviews seem to be calling it Terran-World. It'd be nice if they worked on the balance a little bit. If Terran continues to win like this, who is going to play that game? If you're going to make Protoss such a weak race, might as well get rid of it. It's quite saddening. But, if I had to make the switch to Starcraft 2, I probably would play Protoss. (laughs)

Yoshichan

bisu fails though

so it's coo'

MrKnives

And PvP finals in MLG.
Clearly balance is restored.

Also with the upcoming Batman addition to the Protoss race I think we should start thinking ways to nerf them :f

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
clearly huk playing 4 protosses in pool play shows that the game is balanced! And beating a cobe B terran!
not to mention that stc worst match is tvp too.
but the game is balanced, protoss are just learning how to adapt. (but i agree that maps are a huge problem in pvz).

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
not to mention that stc worst match is tvp too.
but the game is balanced, protoss are just learning how to adapt. (but i agree that maps are a huge problem in pvz).

i personally think that pvz is close to balanced. But i think pvt and zvt have issues especially zvt. And im starting to think that this game wont be fixed unless we add or remove units or even mechanics aka gotta wait for HOTS for this terran bullshit will stop ;)

2nsbbyt.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom