• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

FD wins his series 3-0 over Gatored, then gives an interview saying he is worried about finals because his ZvZ is very bad. Then he immediately gets on his PC and starts playing League of Legends.
at least he is not drinking.

unless he is drinking while playing LoL

IceMarker

You know I've been thinking... after a few games this Wednesday might be enough motivation to make me at least boot up the map editor again.

WedgeX

Banned
Corran Horn said:
YOUR GOING DOWN TOMORROW

I know that Alex Smith has small hands, but that's no excuse for your spelling errors.

bildeNewTbl1SiteC4Date20110918CategorySPORTS01ArtNo109180803RefPHProfile1318Item56Maxw620Maxh465q60.jpg

zargle

MrMister said:
PANDA ARE YOU OKAY PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE OKAY

The power supply for his computer is broken, so he cant play until he gets a new one. And ostensibly, is also why he hasn't posted as much lately.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko said:
You gonna come to AMURIKA to meet Nestea and attend Blizzcon?
sure, why not? lol nothing's stopping me

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Have him sign your broken hand?
... finger. And it's not broken.

Yoshichan

V_Arnold said:
Is it better and better? I meditated upon its healing 3 times now. The first time happened right before you wrote that it exploded. o_O"
Yeah thanks :) It gets better and better

Special Guests/Player Signings
Joseph 'Liquid`Ret' de Kroon
Tyler "Liquid`Tyler" Wasieleski
Shawn 'Liquid`Sheth' Simon
Park 'coL.MVPDongRaeGu' Soo Ho
Johan 'coL.NaNiwa' Lucchesi
Lim 'IM.NesTea' Jae Duk
Jung 'IM.MVP' Jong Hyun
Aleksey 'TT.White-Ra' Krupnyk
Ryoo 'dignitas.SeleCT' Kyung Hyun
Steven 'QxG.Destiny' Bonnell II
and more!

holy hell !!!

Dooraven

-COOLIO- said:
whats a good counter to maaaaass zealot with charge as terran?

Positioning. Engage in Chokes like you do with marines against zerglings. Basically think of Zealots as tanky zerglings. Also EMP and Snipe works super well

Yoshichan

-COOLIO- said:
pretty much anything

marauders, medivacs
marauders, ghost

heck, marines

Vaporak

-COOLIO- said:

EMP the them, and be sure to hit the HT, then hit the stim button. Zealots kinda suck once the food counts get high. Also, be sure not to go marauders to much. Marines with a few marauders are better if you deny AEO damage.

V_Arnold

I do not know any of these players. In fact, I do not even know the basic rules of how that game is played. And I will NOT learn it, ever. :D

I was at the Barcraft in DC today (@ Public Bar in Dupont Circle). It was my first one and I really had a blast, I went with my brother (who knows very little about Starcraft). Watching it live with a pretty excited crowd is so much more engaging than watching it at home.

I only stayed for the Idra vs Bomber series which turned out to be a fantastic and tense match, but I'm definitely going to check out future ones in the area.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yoshichan said:
pretty much anything

marauders, medivacs
marauders, ghost

heck, marines
Vaporak said:
EMP the them, and be sure to hit the HT, then hit the stim button. Zealots kinda suck once the food counts get high. Also, be sure not to go marauders to much. Marines with a few marauders are better if you deny AEO damage.
Don't listen to these guys.

Choke position or Blue Flame Hellion is the only counter to mass chargelots with good upgrades in mass.

Dooraven said:
So, how does everyone rank the MLGs so far?

For me it's:

Columbus
Orlando

Anaheim
Raleigh

Dallas

Columbus and Orlando are really close, Orlando was better overall but the finals was THE worst in any competitive game I've seen. Anaheim was ass because it clashed with EVO (never do that again MLG)

Deadly

Hugoboss21 said:
whats wrong with dallas?
incontrol making it 4th lolol?
I think it was the one that was plagued with stream problems. The only thing that makes it awesome is that Naniwa rolled through everybody all the way from the open bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom