• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooraven

PvP will be fixed in HoTS (hopefully). Because I'm not really sure what they can do without rebalancing and redesigning the entire race.

Holden

Dooraven said:
PvP will be fixed in HoTS (hopefully). Because I'm not really sure what they can do without rebalancing and redesigning the entire race.

All i hope is that they remove the collosus.

Deadly

Hugoboss21 said:
pvp since patch

131136828339.gif
Is this a reference to Colossus?
So it went colossus->4gate->back to colossus!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shiiiiiiiii' guys

Whatcha talkin' bout I'm not active my arse

Let's GO BOYS, BALANCE TALK GO !

edit: on a serious note, phoenix' needs nerf

Yoshichan said:
Shiiiiiiiii' guys

Whatcha talkin' bout I'm not active my arse

Let's GO BOYS, BALANCE TALK GO !

edit: on a serious note, phoenix' needs nerf

i don't know if you saw it last night, Yoshi, but Milkis was streaming a Q&A with Marineking for a good amount of time. I think it is archived on his twitch somewhere.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
867-5309 said:
Is his finger healed yet? Cant build marines without it.
Not healed yet :(
BigAT said:
Jesus, I wonder what his post count was in the first OT.
Not too bad... (I started playing mid-thread)

iAGuM9gB7f6lp.png

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
i don't know if you saw it last night, Yoshi, but Milkis was streaming a Q&A with Marineking for a good amount of time. I think it is archived on his twitch somewhere.
Link please ._.?

Still quite salty over MKP and MLG...

Holden

PhoenixDark said:
:(

Ladder resets tomorrow right? If I don't get placed in diamond immediately I'm gonna break something, Yoshi style

ladder resets tomorow, oh shit T.T. Hopefully i'll stay in masters;;

Yoshichan said:
Thank youuuuuu

I can't believe he's so cute even when he's "normal". How can you survive for more than 5 minutes without exploding?

I don't know. I was watching it live last night and couldn't get over how adorable he is.

What the fuck did I just say? -_-;

Yoshichan

ShallNoiseUpon said:
I don't know. I was watching it live last night and couldn't get over how adorable he is.

What the fuck did I just say? -_-;
♥ I'm starting to like you more

BigAT

Is it tomorrow already? I need to get on and use up my bonus pool.

Maybe I'll try out Protoss for Season 4. Round out the trifecta.

Yoshichan

Going protoss WITH FULL FORCE in season 4

Protoss doesn't need to press A, right?

Dooraven

The StarCraft II tournament format adheres to a standard setup. All sixteen players have been seeded into a double-elimination bracket, to compete in a series of best-of-three matches. The first player to win two games will take a series. If a player loses a match, they’re not out yet, they instead move to the consolation bracket, where they could potentially come back to win the entire tournament. If a player loses two matches they are out of the running for the finals. The map pool and prizes for the StarCraft II portion of the Global Battle.net Invitational is as follows:

Xel'Naga Caverns
Shakuras Plateau
The Shattered Temple
Antiga Shipyard
Abyssal Caverns

First place - $50,000
Second place - $25,000
Third place - $10,000

Two rotating teams of shoutcasters will bring you all of the action; Dan "Artosis" Stemkoski will be paired up with his hetero nerd life partner Nick "Tasteless" Plott, and Sean "Day[9]" Plott will dual-cast with JP McDaniel.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=276841

LMAO. Good Luck Protoss and Zerg with that terrible map pool. Only Shakuras and Antiga are going to be playable if they don't remove close spawns ><

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:
Lol you re in the same position as me. But im rocking sc2 ladder this vacation!
no, i have balanced ratio, but whenever i have more loses they always put me against diamond players but i win easily most of the time unless its protoss.

LMAO. Good Luck Protoss and Zerg with that terrible map pool. Only Shakuras and Antiga are going to be playable if they don't remove close spawns ><
i understand its hard for protoss in close position because of 111 but its not that close in most of this map except shattered temple.
9 zerg
5 terran
2 protoss

balance right here

MrKnives

Q8D3vil said:
no, i have balanced ratio, but whenever i have more loses they always put me against diamond players but i win easily most of the time unless its protoss.

i understand its hard for protoss in close position because of 111 but its not that close in most of this map except shattered temple.
9 zerg
5 terran
2 protoss

balance right here

Lets be honest here. It will come between MVP or Nestea so doesn't matter what's the ratio.

MrKnives

Hugoboss21 said:
wait only 2 protosses? I thought it was naniwa mc and genius?

wait nor Mc and genius were invited? WTF!

You have Nifi. Should be enough.

I think they were invited but refused or something. Isn't Genius the defending champion. Insta-invite

Q8D3vil

MrKnives said:
You have Nifi. Should be enough.

I think they were invited but refused or something. Isn't Genius the defending champion. Insta-invite
i'm pretty sure there is no defending champion seeing how this tournament depend on smaller tournaments to qualify.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I had a dream lastnight that terran units healed for free slowly over time and healed faster when placed in a bunker or protective structure. Zerg units could only heal if you morphed an overlord and had to make them follow the zerg units, they had limited healing energy, and bigger zerg units could be healed but you had to use your minerals to do so.

The zerg players bitched about how terrans could heal for free

Mairu

Ugh, Blizzcon map pool is fucking disgusting. It's absolutely horrendous that we'd get quotes from Dustin Browder talking up the positives about leagues and tournaments having a separate map pool from the ladder, and then when they have a tournament instead of using more of a tournament map pool, we have that fucking awful list from ladder maps.

Yoshichan

To fellow terran players.

Fuck the 5 extra seconds we have to wait for the rax. It DOES fuck up builds.

Do you create another SCV before making the orbital or do you not do anything with your command center (and wait for the rax to complete)?

Fuck you blix

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
To fellow terran players.

Fuck the 5 extra seconds we have to wait for the rax. It DOES fuck up builds.

Do you create another SCV before making the orbital or do you not do anything with your command center (and wait for the rax to complete)?

Fuck you blix
keenDealWithIt.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom