• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

i personally think that pvz is close to balanced. But i think pvt and zvt have issues especially zvt. And im starting to think that this game wont be fixed unless we add or remove units or even mechanics aka gotta wait for HOTS for this terran bullshit will stop ;)
now you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
i'm waiting for the day you switch to terran then bitch about protoss deathball and mutas.

that if you can reach diamond league with terran.

Holden

Q8D3vil said:
now you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.
i'm waiting for the day you switch to terran then bitch about protoss deathball and mutas.

that if you can reach diamond league with terran.

i see the solution to both those problems with 1 type of unit. And all the game i play against you didn't build a single one ;)

Pandaman said:
No, but I am comforted by the knowledge that protoss players don't know how to play protoss.

Stargate play is garbage now, nobody does it anymore. Artosis follows the korean alots and they all say that its really easy to counter any stargate play as zerg.

Oh and im starting to hate taldarim alter, expect for pvt

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Pvz is heavily toss favoured and zvt is fine-ish. T will always be favoured in wol, but I'm okay with what we have.

And as long as toss players are trash like nony, incontrol and artosis toss will keep wondering why they always lose.

You don't see zerg clamoring for tips from haypro lol.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hugoboss21 said:
Lol, toss controls the entire match unless zerg does some all-in and toss complain even then.

Toss have the best scouting in the game and they don't even need to use it! Lol

Q8D3vil

Pandaman said:
Lol, toss controls the entire match unless zerg does some all-in and toss complain even then.

Toss have the best scouting in the game and they don't even need to use it! Lol
with the new warp prism they can scout and harass with it.
they really need to make it cost gas, what a fucking joke.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
fanboi said:
Yeah, like helions
Nah, helions are fine.

T just need marine damage decreased by 2 and marine rate of fire increased by 33%. Cuts into kiting efficiency and increases the value of armour.

MrKnives

Pandaman said:
Nah, helions are fine.

63sxef.jpg

zlatko

Banned
; ; I just joined the Yoshi club. I threw a controller in rage moments ago. Luckily it doesn't seem broken. Does it have to break for me to join the Angry Illuminati ?

Holden

zlatko said:
; ; I just joined the Yoshi club. I threw a controller in rage moments ago. Luckily it doesn't seem broken. Does it have to break for me to join the Angry Illuminati ?

playing dark souls :D?

Holden

Pandaman said:
Nah, helions are fine.

T just need marine damage decreased by 2 and marine rate of fire increased by 33%. Cuts into kiting efficiency and increases the value of armour.

no all they need is that their atk animation is like 0.2 sec istead of 0

oops double post ;o

Keikaku

WTF is wrong with me . . . now I want to play Zerg again T_T

Even considered Protoss for a week or so a while back. I have commitment issues.

zlatko

Banned
Hugoboss21 said:
playing dark souls :D?

I beat Dark Souls days ago. Only had one moment of frustration with that game with 2 lame ass archers. Single player games never really make me mad, and at most I'll just murmur a few curses under my breath.

It was Gears of War 3 online multiplayer. Wasn't getting into dedicated server games, hosts, camping, teleporting bugs, etc. 8 games of bull shit was my boiling point.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Hugoboss21 said:
no all they need is that their atk animation is like 0.2 sec istead of 0

oops double post ;o
Typical protoss thinking, wants to slice up mareen everytime rather than allow a terran the choice between damage given for damage taken or fast but very light harass.

Holden

Pandaman said:
Typical protoss thinking, wants to slice up mareen everytime rather than allow a terran the choice between damage given for damage taken or fast but very light harass.

marines would be even worse if you remove 2 atk dmg and add 33% atk speed ( lol guardian shield )

BigAT said:
//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| The Same 3 People Bitching About Balance

I'm still thinking what this thread would be if balance wasn't allowed to be talked here, all tournament have seperate threads... we would prob be in OT1 ;(

Q8D3vil

zlatko said:
dark soul is not hard, i don't see why people are raging about it.
losing 1 hour game in sc2, now that make me fucking pissed (but not angry :p).

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Wait If toss know about g shield, why are they still losing to 111?

Edit: its in customs at Windsor atm holden. Sooooon.

zlatko

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
dark soul is not hard, i don't see why people are raging about it.
losing 1 hour game in sc2, now that make me fucking pissed (but not angry :p).

:O Scroll up. It wasn't Dark Souls.

I 100% agree that the game is not hard. I felt Demon's Souls was a bit tougher game, but neither are as hard as people make them out to be. 60 hours and I probably died 30 times. I found the bosses in Dark Souls waaaaaaaaaaaay easier than stuff in Demon's Souls, because too many of the strategies was just go right up to them, strafe around, slash, repeat.

How long was b.net down for today? I signed on and did 3 games against the A.I computer. Was sad I couldn't hop into GAF chat to shoot the shit. :(

Q8D3vil

zlatko said:
:O Scroll up. It wasn't Dark Souls.

I 100% agree that the game is not hard. I felt Demon's Souls was a bit tougher game, but neither are as hard as people make them out to be. 60 hours and I probably died 30 times. I found the bosses in Dark Souls waaaaaaaaaaaay easier than stuff in Demon's Souls, because too many of the strategies was just go right up to them, strafe around, slash, repeat.

How long was b.net down for today? I signed on and did 3 games against the A.I computer. Was sad I couldn't hop into GAF chat to shoot the shit. :(
yeah, i also think demon soul is a better game (nps in demon souls were fucking amazing, they are garbage in dark soul) and the online blows, can't play with friends near your level because there are many servers.

NA is working for me fine in the past 12 hours.

BigAT

Hugoboss21 said:
I'm still thinking what this thread would be if balance wasn't allowed to be talked here, all tournament have seperate threads... we would prob be in OT1 ;(
I don't mind balance talk at all, it's the biased bitching that gets to me.

Hugoboss21 said:
no wonder we dont see yoshi anymore

Dark soul thread
http://i.imgur.com/rkvZB.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Jesus, I wonder what his post count was in the first OT.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Dooraven said:
lol this thread.

Do we even discuss strategy in this thread anymore?
It's mean to say, but when I adopt a new build I don't want devil, holden, moemo, etc to know about it, so I wouldn't mention it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom