• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

a176

Banned
ShallNoiseUpon said:
XSq1y.jpg

Carrier RIP

blizzard?

dont tell me you took out the carrier
dont you fucking tell me you took out the carrier

MrKnives

Dooraven said:
well obviously, but they said that they didn't like hero units so they removed the mothership but then added a Hero thor? WTF Blizzard

Do we care? Almost nobody used MS and almost nobody will use Thor (probably) Also maybe they will remove it before it's released.

Zen

Banned
Mothership is starting to be used to great effect in ZvP. It doesn't feel disruptive (like the old Mothership was before the beta) so I wish they would have kept it.

Dooraven said:
DEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

seriously.. what the hell is blizzard doing

Returning the Thor to its originally intended status I guess. It was originally going to be a 'only 1 at a time' a la mothership.

Hugoboss21 said:
might as well recall it starcraft 3

So is it worth your $40 dollars now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Finally we can throw the Thor out of the window

Fucking worthless unit

AppleMIX

a176 said:
blizzard?

dont tell me you took out the carrier
dont you fucking tell me you took out the carrier

I love how people bitch about taking out the carrier when nobody used it when it was in the game.

a176

Banned
AppleMIX said:
I love how people bitch about taking out the carrier when nobody used it when it was in the game.

or, you can take out the dumb fuck units that cause people to not build carriers

syllogism

Oracle can warp buildings away to stop attacks on your own structures, or stop research for enemy structures
Oracle can see research or production of enemy structures
Replicant can transform into non massive units
Mass recall now available on Nexus
Recalled units are unable to move for a few seconds
Warhound is good at killing siege tanks, but has a short range
You can only have ONE THOR ON THE FIELD AT A TIME, but it becomes BIG AGAIN LIKE IN ALPHA/BETA
Thor attack and health increased
Thor gets a massive bombardment skill
Bombardment skill hits ground (probably means air attack is gone)
Bombardment requires a skill similar to siege mode, this requires a fusioncore and an armory
Battle Hellion has higher health and hsorter range
Ghost cloak changed and now spends a specific amount of energy, lasting for a certain period of time
Ghost cloak is no longer an on/off skill
Battlecruiser gets a cooldown skill called "limit reactor"(?) that boosts movement speed
Reaper loses d8 charge attack
Reaper gains a HP recovery skill
Viper inserts parasite into friendly units to make them detectors
Corruptor loses corrupt and gets a new skill called "absorb"(?) that damages enemy structures and turns them into resources
Banelings can move burrowed
Hydralisks gain a speed upgrade
No more overseers
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lka02/lots_of_more_hots_changes_from_the_korean_press/

Holden

MrKnives said:
For sure. I'm pretty sure they will make it work somehow. Also I'm liking the Viper, a lot.

Ya prob the best news about HotS

And the worst is the thor lol;

I guess the next expansion zerg will have one lol;;

Holden

Rubashov said:
I'm not digging the overseer removal. This is actually making Zerg scouting problems worse, isn't it? I liked Changelings...

vipers seem kinda fast;; and they have to be able to come out soon if overlords don't give detection

LOL at oracle make building dissapear

MrKnives

Only problem with Viper as detector is 200 gas but tbh I will build a spore every single game and smile if it means I get Viper instead of Overseer

Dooraven said:
the oracle warping away buildings look awesome. Base trades no longer means protoss is screwed lol

Being contained hard. Send oracle to base on other side of map.
Warp nexus and whatever other buildings you can.
Recall army.
Later brohan.

Holden

Dooraven said:
Recall is 75 energy lmao? Also Marauders are removed? Fuck. Yes.

MARAUDERS GONE? FUCK YA!

if they remove half the list of changes they made, i'll take back what i said on blizz

but seriously... wayyyyy to many changes

Rubashov

syllogism said:
"warp" probably means stasis/cloak. You don't actually move the building anywhere
Yea I doubt you can teleport enemy buildings somewhere else. Sounds like a temporary phase-out to deny damage for defense, and pause research on offense.

Holden

ShallNoiseUpon said:
Hugo goes from FUCK ONLY 9 UNITS NOT PAYING FOR THIS SHIT FUCK BLIZZARD to "TOO MANY CHANGES?"

lol

I moslty meant quality of the units dunno why i said quantity and i was expecting some removals so i didn't happen and didn't expect so many diffrent new spell/upgrades. Oh and i thought you blocked me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom