• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

syllogism

Hugoboss21 said:
1 Thor, Moving Burrowed banelings, Pulling collosus, charging burrowed ultralisks, transformer hellion, mega corsair

Sounds goofy to me
And how exactly does being "goofy" has any relevance as to whether pros like them. It's the whiny fans who complain about aesthetics and lore

Holden

Dooraven said:
Awesome Idea for replicant: Zerg uses vipers to pull unit forward, Replicant turns into viper and pulls it back lol

sounds cool but i dunno how the mana system would work doubt you can afford 2 pulls w/ 200 mana

Holden

Dooraven said:
Why do you need 2 pulls? you're just pulling the ones that were taken back.

Saying the spell cost 125mana

He pulls a unit and use 125mana then you mindcontrol it or w.e. You don't have enough mana to pull it back

MrKnives

These new units aren't perfect but I don't get some of the whine. These are more BWesq than most of the current ones. Almost all require some kinda micro to be used well. They maybe sound and look silly but who cares as long they provide cool games. This is pretty much what most of the pro's wanted.
I can see IdrA whining about balance though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MrKnives said:
loooooool

Do we know the purpose of that new Goliath-unit?

Holden

MrKnives said:
These new units aren't perfect but I don't get some of the whine. These are more BWesq than most of the current ones. Almost all require some kinda micro to be used well. They maybe sound and look silly but who cares as long they provide cool games. This is pretty much what most of the pro's wanted.

I dunno how he can, only terran can whine with this. But i still wanna see how the arc shield works on a pylon block Lol

a176

Banned
so how about dat 4gate where your pylon gets extra shield and armor and a photon cannon that rapes zealots and sentries?

MrKnives

Hugoboss21 said:
I dunno how he can, only terran can whine with this. But i still wanna see how the arc shield works on a pylon block Lol

Is this a challenge to IdrA? :p

I can easily think of one. Viper being only mobile detector for Zerg and they cost 200 gas. I don't think this will be a challenge to IdrA

Did anyone hear the story Day9 tolded. He he killed JP in 3 minutes building pylons in his and using that abilty to make them KILLING WEAPONS

Holden

a176 said:
so how about dat 4gate where your pylon gets extra shield and armor and a photon cannon that rapes zealots and sentries?

Recall back home if to much danger LOL god mass recall is so broken

i do find it insane that zerg only detection is from a 200 gas unit

Why is anybody gonna make collosus with the viper's pull... that range is insane

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
9 more minutes...

im dying

Dooraven

Hugoboss21 said:

Yeah thats pretty broken, zerg detection still needs to be fixed. Just give the queen an ability where it temporarily makes a unit able to detect. Basically like cloaked bashees but for detection.

Q8D3vil

Hugoboss21 said:

Why is anybody gonna make collosus with the viper's pull... that range is insane
and bitch about how terran don't like to make ravens lol.

Yoshichan

Hugoboss21 said:
you got scans.
we need our mules to compensate with the op chrono boost and larvae

Yoshichan

Hugoboss21 said:
Man with mass recall, i wouldn't mind terran get a buff in their OC lol
what is this mass recall? Haven't done much research yet (waiting for the multiplayer panel, 2 minutes left)

Holden

Yoshichan said:
what is this mass recall? Haven't done much research yet (waiting for the multiplayer panel, 2 minutes left)

every nexus has a mass recall spell ( just like mother ship ), ppl say its 75mana

Yoshichan

Hugoboss21 said:
every nexus has a mass recall spell ( just like mother ship ), ppl say its 75mana
Wow... please tell me it's an upgrade or something? It can't be there from start, right?

Holden

Yoshichan said:
Wow... please tell me it's an upgrade or something? It can't be there from start, right?

It can't be op bro Thethunder says i need to test the game to see if its really op or not!
its clearly op no mater what

Rubashov

Dooraven said:
Might be, but I'm going to love late game mass recalls.
I hope it at least requires a citadel to be built.

I can already see the memes starting. "I don't always forget to chrono boost..."

Holden

Rubashov said:
I hope it at least requires a citadel to be built.

I can already see the memes starting. "I don't always forget to chrono boost..."

Lol@meme

ya it'll prob be fleetbeacon required or something

Hugoboss21 said:
It can't be op bro Thethunder says i need to test the game to see if its really op or not!
its clearly op no mater what
Yeah you do, how do you know it doesn't require a fleet beacon ?

unless you enjoy being ignorant, then don't let me shit on your party

Yoshichan

lolololo

David Kim just said EMP needs a nerf (again)

Holden

Ok 90% sure mass recall requires nothing (only 75mana)

AcS9CN1CAAA3mn5.jpg

you can see that only arc shield is grayed out and requires a gateway But the mass recall is not grayed out. And i doubt he has a techbuilding to unlock it but no gateway

Yoshichan

MrKnives

Hugoboss21 said:
Ok 90% sure mass recall requires nothing (only 75mana)

http://p.twimg.com/AcS9CN1CAAA3mn5.jpg[IMG]

you can see that only arc shield is grayed out and requires a gateway But the mass recall is not grayed out. And i doubt he has a techbuilding to unlock it but no gateway[/QUOTE]

Scout > Mass Recall that proble back mining. Awesome

Yoshichan

TheThunder said:
Warhound pistols look goofy as fuck
Looks like something Dr Doom would be using.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom