• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow, the Shredder + Planetary Fortress = I'm crying

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
REAPER BUFFS!!!!!!!
GHOST CLOAK NERF!
BANELING BURROW MOVEMENET!
HYDRALISK SPEED!
BATTLECRUISER 100000MPH OUTSIDE OF COMBAT

Loving the new units--it's gonna be a whole new game. Can't wait to play. Will they say anything about release date? Or is it the usual 'when it's ready'

Holden

perryfarrell said:
Loving the new units--it's gonna be a whole new game. Can't wait to play. Will they say anything about release date? Or is it the usual 'when it's ready'

And i think thats a huge problem for pro gamers...

Yoshichan

Definitely a new game

fucking amazing

Yoshichan

Hugoboss21 said:
maybe like CS1.6 and CS:S. All the pro's stayed in 1.6

Dunno tbh.
Dude.

Just fucking stop.

Holden

What, this is so game changing, why would pro gamers just restart relearning the game?

Same reason why BW pros are still playing BW....

Yoshichan

These guys are fucking pros.

PROFESSIONALS.

It's their job to adapt.

And they're pretty fucking good at it.

MrKnives

Problem for me is that I will be playing HotS so if every tournament is going to be played on WotL I just won't be as interested. It's their loss.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hugoboss21 said:
What, this is so game changing, why would pro gamers just restart relearning the game?

Same reason why BW pros are still playing BW....
except no matter what blizzard says, they will put their full $$$ behind the new expansion. If you want the money, you better learn.

Holden

MrKnives said:
Problem for me is that I will be playing HotS so if every tournament is going to be played on WotL I just won't be as interested. It's their loss.

Corran Horn said:
except no matter what blizzard says, they will put their full $$$ behind the new expansion. If you want the money, you better learn.

Ya that's something i was expecting thow, blizzard supporting HotS more and putting bigger prize pools. But blizzard doesn't seem to be against the BW scene ( even thow its probably gonna die in the next 2-3 years )

So yeah, NesTea/Naniwa has already been played, and we didn't see any of it.

Thanks Blizz, streaming that ZvZ was definitely the right call...

Yoshichan

*pops another beer*

LET'S GO, GAFF!!!!!!!!! D3, 20 minutes!

Deadly

TheThunder said:
So yeah, NesTea/Naniwa has already been played, and we didn't see any of it.

Thanks Blizz, streaming that ZvZ was definitely the right call...
Just saw the results, they didn't stream Nestea vs Naniwa? Goddamn

Deadman

Kinda strange that they nerf neural because of stealing colossus, then put in a unit designed to do exactly that but even easier in to hots.

Yoshichan

a176 said:
so let me get this straight

terran didnt really lose any units?

and gained a permanent movable psi storm
Every new unit sounds OP

period

Let's wait and see

Vaporak

Yoshichan said:
Every new unit sounds OP

period

Let's wait and see

I dono, the new protoss econ harassment unit that can't kill any workers doesn't really seem that OP. The replicator one though, damn, that thing is going to be either seriously broke good, or just terrible; I can't really see any in between for it.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I also got to imagine they made the units really strong atm so they can showcase the abilities then nerf them to balanced levels.

I really dont like the vipers drag ability.

Deadman

the econ harass unit can also do its own version of contaminate on buildings though, including turrets and such, so thats quite powerful.

F#A#Oo

Banned
Banshee and DT harrass to be more potent now...

Zerg need to go Lair...AND Spire...THEN spend 200 odd gas on a Viper...LOL...major nerf to zerg this.

Blizzard need a new balance team...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom