• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
F#A#Oo said:
Banshee and DT harrass to be more potent now...

Zerg need to go Lair...AND Spire...THEN spend 200 odd gas on a Viper...LOL...major nerf to zerg this.

Blizzard need a new balance team...

Meanwhile, in Protoss land.

QvNiQ.gif

NeoCross

Wait so can Oracles only use entomb on mineral lines? Or is it like disruption web that it stops actions within the web?

And the new Terran units look ridiculous, but I have a feeling they will be overpowered pieces of shit. Zealot/Archon? Emp and FUCK YOU I TRANSFORM MY HELLIONS YOU DIE. Oh you want to run by some shit to kill my workers? Lol get raped by shredders along with my planetary.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
God, I love HotS

So, MVP and NesTea are flown over from Korea and they go all they way to the winners finals without even ever appearing on stream, while we see two zergs from the 2 worst regions snarf it out on stage....

I give up

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
yeah that was so bad...

oh goody, another ZvZ

Can't get enough of that ling/baneling into roach +1 timing push

It's gonna be impossible to top this amazing tournament

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
Brokerage charge when it crossed the border and they don't accept cash, have to make up a money order tomorrow and they'll be back on Monday.

So no.
wait wat.

Canada is silly land.

V_Arnold

Deadly said:
TL asked Browder and David Kim about LAN. Let's see what they come up with this time.

They do not need to come up with new things, it is corporate policy to not make any games anymore that have a pure offline component, that endangers their product's safety piracy-wise. That is about it. You wont see any future Blizzard game with offline-only parts, ever.

Striek

V_Arnold said:
They do not need to come up with new things, it is corporate policy to not make any games anymore that have a pure offline component, that endangers their product's safety piracy-wise. That is about it. You wont see any future Blizzard game with offline-only parts, ever.
They haven't even admitted this is the reason. And the irony is SC2 has a pirate version with LAN support.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
ffffuuuuuu just got home after sleeping in and almost missing my flight, no time for any internet thismorning either as was catchung up with a friend

omgishgshsghdghg new units look amazement, just enough time to catch up now GSL final fark! then blizzcon!

guys bitching about not showing Nestea and MVP they're clearly trying to give the smaller guys some air time as nestea and mvp will be seen later.

Zen

Banned
-COOLIO- said:
whats a good super standard terran opening against toss?

im losing everytime to toss now early game

hm, well I don't go standard per say but I win like 70% of my PvTs by going gas first and opening with 4 hellions into 1-1-1 marine tank raven banshee. From opening hellions I decide if I'm going to expand (which I usually do) or all in them. Part of it depends on what I scout and if I got any damage done with the hellions or lost them etc. You just need to be careful that the toss isn't 4 gating proxy pylon in your natural, or trying to go mass pylon in your base with a timed out warpgate 4 gate thing. You're actually pretty safe against stargate play as well.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Zen said:
hm, well I don't go standard per say but I win like 70% of my PvTs by going gas first and opening with 4 hellions into 1-1-1 marine tank raven banshee. From opening hellions I decide if I'm going to expand (which I usually do) or all in them. Part of it depends on what I scout and if I got any damage done with the hellions or lost them etc. You just need to be careful that the toss isn't 4 gating proxy pylon in your natural, or trying to go mass pylon in your base with a timed out warpgate 4 gate thing. You're actually pretty safe against stargate play as well.
hmm, what do the hellions do for you?

in my mind i figure theyd forcefield the ramp? then again, if you can scoot in there very quickly then you might get a leg up

Q8D3vil

whats a good super standard terran opening against toss?

im losing everytime to toss now early game
toss is very dominant early game and late game :/
check this video.

Zen said:
i need bo for this build >_>

Zen said:

This sounds almost exactly the same as the build Slayers Dragon does. If you like opening with hellions agaisnt toss and doign a similar style i'd suggest watching his stream.

Holden

anybody know where onemoregame is at??
Cause they've been shitting on blizzard so i doubt its at blizzcon... ?

edit: Slashers turn LOL

MrKnives

HolyCheck said:
Ugh. Use your brain, and think why they might not have shown their games yet

They are idiots? What would be a worthy excuse not to show a single game from MVP or Nestea and show some bunch of ZvZ's. I can see them trying to please Chinese etc but what other reasons?

I'm seriously asking. Help my brain and give me a good reason.

Edit: Could it be this?

a6nmH.jpg

Keikaku

MrKnives said:
They are idiots? What would be a worthy excuse not to show a single game from MVP or Nestea and show some bunch of ZvZ's. I can see them trying to please Chinese etc but what other reasons?

I'm seriously asking. Help my brain and give me a good reason.
Here is what HolyCheck said a bit earlier in the thread. It's a valid point, but I still don't like the decision:
HolyCheck said:
guys bitching about not showing Nestea and MVP they're clearly trying to give the smaller guys some air time as nestea and mvp will be seen later.

Holden

Ok i feel kinda bad after what i said yesterday about blizzard, its true blizzard is taking alot of time to do the game even thow they don't seem the blizzcon tournament correcly. I'm gonna ask an admin so that they can ban me for a month. So ya i'm sorry, i'll spend that month not screwing around on the forum and practice. see you in month

MrKnives

Hugoboss21 said:
Ok i feel kinda bad after what i said yesterday about blizzard, its true blizzard is taking alot of time to do the game even thow they don't seem the blizzcon tournament correcly. I'm gonna ask an admin so that they can ban me for a month. So ya i'm sorry, i'll spend that month not screwing around on the forum and practice. see you in month

Sounds unnecessary but who am I to say so.

When does the HotS beta starts? I've noticed I want to play it more than I don WotL :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom