• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Stop the fuck up with the "lol junior"-post everytime D3vil posts.

Q8D3vil

MrKnives said:
I never understood how this works. You lost doing Ghosts vs Infestors so that means Infestors are OP.
What would have happened if you won. Perfect balance or Ghosts are OP?
no, it was 3 bases vs 3 with (when i had the gold).
i emped 90% of the infestor ( there were probably 10 of them) so he just escaped ( fucking creep) and i didn't have good number of marines to catch them (ling reinforcment would have killed all of my tanks).
anyway, i need to have better multitasking and start doing 3 drop at once because apparently winning every battle is not enough to win the game.

also, metalopolis cross position is extremely bad map for terran and it played huge rules in that game (easy to do counters especially with ultralisks).

MrKnives

Q8D3vil said:
i emped 90% of the infestor ( there were probably 10 of them) so he just escaped ( fucking creep) and i didn't have good number of marines to catch them (ling reinforcment would have killed all of my tanks).
anyway, i need to have better multitasking and start doing 3 drop at once because apparently winning every battle is not enough to win the game.

also, metalopolis cross position is extremely bad map for terran and it played huge rules in that game (easy to do counters especially with ultralisks).

Then why blame infestors, just blame it on the map and be done with it ^^

Just shift-queue your medivacs to drop while you control the main army so it's not like it requires insane amount of multitasking. You do not need to be MMA, most Zergs aren't that great to deal with drops if there is a huge army coming.

BigAT

Q8D3vil said:

For someone that hates Idra you sure cry about losses in a shockingly similar fashion.

You "won every battle" and lost the game? C'mon...

Q8D3vil

MrKnives said:
Then why blame infestors, just blame it on the map and be done with it ^^

Just shift-queue your medivacs to drop while you control the main army so it's not like it requires insane amount of multitasking. You do not need to be MMA, most Zergs aren't that great to deal with drops if there is a huge army coming.
map was a part of the problem.
like i said, mass infestors can just get 3 fungal and you will lose the game because of that :/
i tried multidrops but it wasn't enough because there was like 5 spines in every base.

nestea just started using infestors opening, hopefully some zergs follow his style so blizzard will patch them in the future.

BigAT said:
For someone that hates Idra you sure cry about losses in a shockingly similar fashion.

You "won every battle" and lost the game? C'mon...
playing terran is hard, what can i say :/
i'm probably going back to mech, its easier to win with it and i don't feel bad after losing because winning any big battle with mech = winning the game. there is no baneling to kill marines after all the tanks are killed in the big battle.

or maybe i need to inject myself with some korean genes to make terran op lol.

V_Arnold

Haha, I will not comment on the Milkis part.

His views and preferences cant differ from mine any more. But Hazaro is, while being blindly nostalgic sometimes, can at least accept the reality sometimes. This guy however? Nah. Naaaah. Naaay.

Milkis, do some fucking research. The moment you start comparing 10+ year old games to newer ones and try to use age and audience size as an example, you lose to the likes of Chess and Go. And you will have nothing to fight back against THAT.

Esport, haha. BW is the only esport? Nowhere near. Is it the most hard to master? Maybe.

MrKnives

Milkis is an idiot. He is crying like a little baby when he got angry Internet people calling him names and instantly quits implying how he did everything for free. Bullshit.

He got free trips all over the world with koreans and it's not like events like MLG didn't pay him. If he really wants to give all of this away then I say good riddance and give the job to someone who will appreciate it.

Q8D3vil

MrKnives said:
Milkis is an idiot. He is crying like a little baby when he got angry Internet people calling him names and instantly quits implying how he did everything for free. Bullshit.

He got free trips all over the world with koreans and it's not like events like MLG didn't pay him. If he really wants to give all of this away then I say good riddance and give the job to someone who will appreciate it.
even sundance offered him a job but he refused.
he could have made a good living out of esport but he choose to deny it existence.

MrKnives

nilbog21 said:
the fuck is Milkis? Kelly Milkis?

Overglorified translator

DSC3636-M.jpg

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
Q8D3vil said:
if you want to apply pressure do the 11/12 rax or 12/14 to be more economic.

another good opening is
12 rax (keep producing marines)
13 refinery
18 factory
when factory finish start cc and build a hellion and apply pressure with 1 hellion and 4 marines.

only works against 14 hatchery because speed won't be done.
coool

thanks man

I'll miss Milkis a little. He was the only person on my twitter feed that was consistently interesting. But emo-ing out like this is a little embarrassing and all...

I guess if you're going to leave, leave in a way that people remember.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I can soon start playing this game again :)

I think.

Deadman

TheThunder said:
So, he never really knew this place called the internet before now huh ?

quitting because couple of random redditors called you the "R" word online ? someone should inform the cyber police

btw, did you just URL tag a URL ?

how do you mean?

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Why don't you rage about it more.
Embarrassing post. Stop it.

Haunted

Dooraven said:
Seriously, it's impossible to keep up with everything going on! :lol

The only thing that makes me happier than Zerg tears are the tears of BW fans. Milkis has snapped because he is seeing BW die and there's nothing he can do about it. Good riddance. I'm looking forward to the day where the hardcore TLers still holding out have to face the facts and bury BW for good.

Yoshichan

How did I miss that link? Oh my God.

Haunted

^^ We totally have to use these silhouette designs for the next tournament OT, or the OT4.

Yoshichan said:
How did I miss that link? Oh my God.
I was wondering why you didn't comment on that earlier haha. :)

Yoshichan

so I'm playing toss for fun...

110 apm, wtf? I thought toss only needed ~50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom