• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
lolololol Oh Americas

edit: I was complaining why they didn't have Foxer in that picture... then I saw him :3 Good piece of art.

edit 2: the best part is that I've bought that specific shirt he's wearing! It's taking ages to arrive though...

edit 3: yes, I'm planning on representing PRIME in Dreamhack Winter.
I must fly to sweden to see these mysterious dark haired swedes.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Corran Horn said:
I must fly to sweden to see these mysterious dark haired swedes.
I'm a dark haired swede.

Come at me, bro!
No seriously, I mean it, come to Sweden! I'll show you where the ladies are (and men if you prefer that)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pandaman said:
party at yoshis place!
This would be amazing solely because I would show you guys how great of a host I am! I'd also wear a Yoshi-hat indoors.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
This would be amazing solely because I would show you guys how great of a host I am! I'd also wear a Yoshi-hat indoors.
that settles it, if starcraftgaf wins the lottery, the winner must fund an international party at yoshis house where we will all break keyboards bread together.

Yoshichan

Dooraven said:
Wow, I'm getting embarrassed just reading his post.
Corran Horn said:
fund my airplane ticket then show me the swedish women.
My cousins live in California, tell them to fund your ticket!
Pandaman said:
that settles it, if starcraftgaf wins the lottery, the winner must fund an international party at yoshis house where we will all break keyboards bread together.
This is bound to happen some day... I can feel it.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Are your cousins chicks? and hot? then sure.
SON! You need to calm yourself down! Let it all out once you arrive!

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
You can tell me all about it when you're drunk as shit while me and Panda are trying to carry you to the bed!

Mairu

AdEISmqCEAA22rP.jpg

What the hell is wrong with StarTale? This is even worse than their second logo, which was worse than the first. Just keep the original logo :|

Yoshichan

sounds like a plan!

Yoshichan

everyone needs a break from time to time! women comes and goes, starcraft stays - so make your choice!

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
everyone needs a break from time to time! women comes and goes, starcraft stays - so make your choice!

Well you "game" in SC2 gets worse if you dont play.

Your "game" with women is, either you have it, or you dont.

EZ PZ

fanboi

Banned
MrKnives said:

Haha...

Devils commented on this:

Glad he is not lost out there in a cold and cruel world. haha

Though why is he making videos. He should be playing sc2 and not going on trips. Hopefully he takes some times to practice.

With this:

you are absolutely right, its not like he is a human being like the rest of us.

:lol

Yoshichan

But we already knew that D3vil is just an AI-controlled robot that was programmed by the almighty Evilore so that this thread doesn't die out and we'll always have something to talk about!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
MrKnives said:
You gotta love Incontrol's stream

*Opponent 6 pools*

Incontrol:

-"Now watch how I hold this"

-"Oh fuck they can fit there"
Complains about cheeser...cannon rushes alot on ladder.

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
But we already knew that D3vil is just an AI-controlled robot that was programmed by the almighty Evilore so that this thread doesn't die out and we'll always have something to talk about!

THEN WHO WAS JUNIOR?

you are creeping me out >_>

A little creep in your pants is good for your blood circulation

Now that Thor has plenty of energy but that is never used, how devastating could a Feedback be ? But why would a Terran go Thor against Protoss ?

Also, does Feedback can be use against Orbital Commands ?

Q8D3vil

UnluckyKate said:
Now that Thor has plenty of energy but that is never used, how devastating could a Feedback be ? But why would a Terran go Thor against Protoss ?

Also, does Feedback can be use against Orbital Commands ?
feedback help in countering mass thor army a lot.
you cant feedback buildings.

zlatko

Banned
Hey guys, what's going on in this thr.....oh shit.

I have a foreign penis, lead me to the slutty small town chicks immediately!

Dooraven

lol testing out with the Tempest in the HoTS mod thing with the current stats and I'm beginning to really like it. Get 2 or 3 of these things and they wreck medivac clouds severly. They're not too bad against vikings and overlords either (they're absolutely utterly terrible v corrupters though, 2 base armor makes quite a bit of difference).

Not sure what the release stats would be but if it's around what they're showing it could be a pretty potent weapon in the Toss arsenal.

Although why they keep giving Protoss AoE units is beyond me.

syllogism

Dooraven said:
lol testing out with the Tempest in the HoTS mod thing with the current stats and I'm beginning to really like it. Get 2 or 3 of these things and they wreck medivac clouds severly. They're not too bad against vikings and overlords either (they're absolutely utterly terrible v corrupters though, 2 base armor makes quite a bit of difference).

Not sure what the release stats would be but if it's around what they're showing it could be a pretty potent weapon in the Toss arsenal.

Although why they keep giving Protoss AoE units is beyond me.
Are they terrible against corruptor/broodlord balls though? I suppose zergs will learn to spread them out better, but until they do that, it sounds like they would be effective

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
so many streams on, going with sase as the musics not bad

list of bw players confirmed to be playing sc2 on TL (via real ID's on pros streams)

List of players in picture:
Nbs
Hydra
Leta
Rush
Horang2
Bogus
Snow
BByong
sKyHigh
Movie (FXOchoya also has him on his friend list and he was talking to him on his stream)
Food5
Doctor.K
iloveoov's wife (???????????????)
Bisu
BeSt
yongun (SK T1 Coach)
n.Die_soO
s2
Flash
Paralyze
Fantasy's little brother
yeOngJae
Fantasy
hero
Size
hyvaa
Trap
Shuttle
Modesty
STX Coach
SoO
mini
BaBy (From Nada's friend list while he was streaming)

MrKnives

HolyCheck said:
so many streams on, going with sase as the musics not bad

list of bw players confirmed to be playing sc2 on TL (via real ID's on pros streams)

List of players in picture:
Nbs
Hydra
Leta
Rush
Horang2
Bogus
Snow
BByong
sKyHigh
Movie (FXOchoya also has him on his friend list and he was talking to him on his stream)
Food5
Doctor.K
iloveoov's wife (???????????????)
Bisu
BeSt
yongun (SK T1 Coach)
n.Die_soO
s2
Flash
Paralyze
Fantasy's little brother
yeOngJae
Fantasy
hero
Size
hyvaa
Trap
Shuttle
Modesty
STX Coach
SoO
mini
BaBy (From Nada's friend list while he was streaming)

Holy Shit O_O

SHIT-JUST-GOT-REAL-GIF.gif

No Jaedong makes me sad though

Yoshichan

HolyCheck said:
MKP was streaming before from the FXO house.. did anyone tell yoshi? webcam and all
No one told me shit. I was sleeping (just woke up)... this sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom