• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
foxer playing right now! Choya stream

syllogism

Deadman said:
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lv9cq/prize_money_in_starcraft_2/

The TL link and all the pro gamer posts linked in the reddit comments are pretty shocking, so many organisations not paying out. ESL/IEM seems to be a common one.
It may seem shocking at first, but as many posters note in the thread, getting paid as a non-employee is a waiting game in "the real world" as well. Obviously something like 6-12months is completely unacceptable and ideally tournaments really should be able to manage their cash flow in a way that allows for prompt payment, but it's a bit too much to ask from this industry. In addition, having to repeatedly prod them naturally shouldn't be necessary.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PM me, I'm gonna have to delay it to Teusday. Sorry.

Yoshichan

Not you Hazaro XD You know who you are (don't PM me if you're not that guy!)

Yoshichan

:( Okay just don't get mad ._.

a176

Banned
Deadman said:
http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/lv9cq/prize_money_in_starcraft_2/

The TL link and all the pro gamer posts linked in the reddit comments are pretty shocking, so many organisations not paying out. ESL/IEM seems to be a common one.

i, for one, am completely not surprised. this is in fact very common and im pretty sure theres been a couple of TL threads about this already in the past.

but i guess with the crazy amount of SC2 tournies going on as of late this was bound to crop up again.

jasonng

* Plays custom against a Silver player

* Nearly loses to an one base banshee push

* Macro like shit. Have a rough time hitting 200 supply. Go for the win.

* Feels ashamed of Diamond status.

Why am I so bad? :(

fanboi

Banned
jasonng said:
* Plays custom against a Silver player

* Nearly loses to an one base banshee push

* Macro like shit. Have a rough time hitting 200 supply. Go for the win.

* Feels ashamed of Diamond status.

Why am I so bad? :(

Prolly played an EU silver which is High plat in NA

Haunted

It really is the scariest game I've ever played. By far. And I play basically every horror game there is.

It's so scary that I actually have respect for fellow gamers who played through the game.

I like how King[9] is displaying all the regular defense mechanisms. :D

Haunted

Corran Horn said:
How is it scary? Like shit appears infront of your face type of stuff or just a slow burn buildup ?
Slow buildup.

Few shockers.

You create the horror within your own mind.
And then it becomes real and you scream like a little girl.

Hello Starcraft GAF.

This is my first post in this thread and to be honest I really don't play that much, I haven't even played my first match of this season so I don't know if I can still say that I'm a silver league player but whatever. I follow the pro scene and watch way more than I actually play not only starcraft but all games in general.

I'll try and post here sometimes but surely will be reading the thread from here on.

Also, I'll use this post to share with you some Kindle Custom wallpapers I made some time ago using some fan art by fishuu to make your kindle look like this:

vnFuy.jpg

gNnep.jpg

You can find those and ten more images in this imgur album

Edit: For instructions in how to install and/or more custom wallpapers visit "The Amazon Kindle custom screensaver thread"

nilbog21

Banned
Haunted said:
It really is the scariest game I've ever played. By far. And I play basically every horror game there is.

It's so scary that I actually have respect for fellow gamers who played through the game.

I like how King[9] is displaying all the regular defense mechanisms. :D

u ever play condemned 1 for PC? i gues it wasn't that scary but it was dam good

Haunted

^^ Solid game. Good melee mechanics. Shame what happened to Condemned 2. :(

joseranulfo said:
Hello Starcraft GAF.

This is my first post in this thread and to be honest I really don't play that much, I haven't even played my first match of this season so I don't know if I can still say that I'm a silver league player but whatever. I follow the pro scene and watch way more than I actually play not only starcraft but all games in general.

I'll try and post here sometimes but surely will be reading the thread from here on.
Welcome!

I haven't played in months myself, so don't worry about that haha. Plenty of things to talk about just following the pro scene and watching tournaments. :D

Q8D3vil

one of my friends will give me his sc2 account so i will be using it to offrace as zerg.
give me your builds for zvt, zvp and zvz.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ZvT:

15 hatch 14 pool
- if 2 rax: gas, ling speed, baneling.
- if close spawn 1rax gas: gas, cancel queens, warren + 2 ovies.
- if insufficient scouting/cross spawn 1rax gas: double queen, spine, drone until you scout something worth responding too.

roach/ling/infestor midgame into fast brood or ultralisks. broods and infestors for marine/tank, roach ultra for mech. blings optional. you know my ZvT better than most people.

ZvP:

15 hatch, 16 pool, 16 ovie, hatch, double queen, 4 ovie, double queen.
14 pool, 16 hatch, 16 ovie, double queen, 30 hatch.
14gas, 14 pool.

ling opening with roach tech available.
roach infestor into roach infestor baneling midgame.
follow with ultras or broods into lategame.

ZvZ:
15 hatch, 14pool, 14gas, 16ovie, 16 queen, 16warren, 3 roach, queen and evo at the bottom of the ramp. add spine vs aggro. is not safe on tal.
15 hatch, 14pool, 14gas, 16 ovie, 16queen, 16bane nest before ling speed. weaker than above build, but safer on tal.
14gas, 14pool, 20hatch standard speedling expand.

ZvZ midgame is roach/festor with hydras primarily for fast muta openers that you cant kill early for some reason. festor before hydra in all other circumstances. ultralisk/roach/infestor lategame with sprinkles of hydra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom