• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Corran Horn said:
6GuFn.jpg
Sen is such a boss.
Gama Bears has the best name and mascot too.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
iccup diamond on nasl game delay

[–]iCCupDiamond 16 points 8 hours ago
Yep. I have heard rumors the games are bordering on 8 weeks at this point, but since I don't watch NASL anymore I cannot verify. I have seen signs of 4+ weeks however, that I can verify.

w t f

lol

zargle

Corran Horn said:
iccup diamond on nasl game delay

w t f

lol

Well if they delay the games long enough, maybe by the time the finals roll around they will have enough money to actually pay the winner.

Yay my internet is finally back (been down since GAF night). Still can't play SC2 just yet but it's good to be back online.

Edit: Not having GAF or SC2 for almost a week was tougher than i thought lol.

syllogism

867-5309 said:
Well if they delay the games long enough, maybe by the time the finals roll around they will have enough money to actually pay the winner.
People actually got paid very promptly after season 1, which is something few tournaments can brag about

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just had the craziest day of my life.

I'm a fucking PHOTO MODEL, bitches.

0lTEs.gif

EDIT: and no don't PM me oh you horny beasts imma show you all of dat ass (pyjamas shots in the street, with foxer-style glasses) soon.

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:

0lTEs.gif

EDIT: and no don't PM me oh you horny beasts imma show you all of dat ass (pyjamas shots in the street, with foxer-style glasses) soon.
don't worry, no one is interested in a guy modeling.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Yoshichan said:

0lTEs.gif

Sorry brah, at best you're only the second hottest gaffer.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
THANK YOU EviLore, I just spent 12 straight minutes trying to take a picture of myself doing something awesome. But then I remembered my assistant and photographers had already gone to bed!

I'll be back in a couple of hours though >:/

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
THANK YOU EviLore, I just spent 12 straight minutes trying to take a picture of myself doing something awesome. But then I remembered my assistant and photographers had already gone to bed!

I'll be back in a couple of hours though >:/

Are you now able to pay your bills via internetbank? Or do you still need help?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
hmm. yoshi is more ponylike in body shape, but evilores choice has the advantage of being a mammal.

tough call.

zlatko

Banned
It's no contest. You can ride Yoshi to work and save money on no need for gas or car insurance. Plus, pet dinosaur = the golden ticket to ladies.

fanboi

Banned
zlatko said:
It's no contest. You can ride Yoshi to work and save money on no need for gas or car insurance. Plus, pet dinosaur = the golden ticket to ladies.

Yoshi is a golddigger so I would be afraid... very afraid.

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
Are you now able to pay your bills via internetbank? Or do you still need help?
Pretty much everything happened at the same time (company got bankrupt, I got dumped, no money) so affording anything at that point was impossible. I'm staying at my ol'home with sweet ma' and dad
zlatko said:
Pet insurance man! I swear, I need to remind everyone that dinosaurs are pets too!

edit: but yeah taking pics of myself increases my ego so much. God damn, I'm so good looking sometimes. Especially since I'm dressed like a bum when I take pictures, it's my styleeeeee~

edit 2: and who mentioned ladies? PLEASE show yourself and I'll introduce you to a couple of my friends. Did I mention that they luv Americas?

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Pretty much everything happened at the same time (company got bankrupt, I got dumped, no money) so affording anything at that point was impossible. I'm staying at my ol' home right now

Pet insurance man! I swear, I need to remind everyone that dinosaurs are pets too!

edit: but yeah taking pics of myself increases my ego so much. God damn, I'm so good looking sometimes. Especially since I'm dressed like a bum when I take pictures, it's my styleeeeee~

You live in Uppsala right?

When I get down there which prolly be soon, I will force you to meet me or I will find you and cuddle you up.-

zlatko

Banned
fanboi said:

When I get down there which prolly be soon, I will force you to meet me or I will find you and cuddle you up.-

Bring a keyboard so you can see his anger-fu.

Yoshichan

fanboi said:

Shiiiii' son, you need to drive less to the east and more to the west! I'm in Örebro. I could always meet you in dat Stockholm though! I warn you though, I'm super cuddly!
zlatko said:
Bring a keyboard so you can see his anger-fu.
For documentary-purposes, I might do this, myes!

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Shiiiii' son, you need to drive less to the east and more to the west! I'm in Örebro. I could always meet you in dat Stockholm though! I warn you though, I'm super cuddly!

For documentary-purposes, I might do this, myes!

I know a friend in Örebro... to bad I stopped playing bandy, would have gone there this weekend if so...

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
I know a girl in Örebro... to bad I stopped playing bandy, would have gone there this weekend if so...
What's stopping you from meeting her?! Don't tell me bandy is the only thing you two had together?

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
What's stopping you from meeting her?! Don't tell me bandy is the only thing you two had together?

Actually I edited my post but you still quoted it...

And yes friends was all we where.

Untitled-1.jpg

Yoshichan

Forever alone is never an option in my town, big boy! If she's still free then there's always a chance and I truly do hope that she made it clear that she only wanted you two to be friends!

edit: There's always more ladies though, especially considering how good looking you are!

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Forever alone is never an option in my town, big boy! If she's still free then there's always a chance and I truly do hope that she made it clear that she only wanted you two to be friends!

Just to be clear here and save my ass (since my GF sometimes read my posts...) I'm a very happy family man and wouldn't change thing.

also my posts is jokes... but I do know a girl down there!

edit: There's always more ladies though, especially considering how good looking you are!

We should start a thread of admiring eachother, bring that confidence level up!

I've done some modeling but a lot of the guys they employed really weren't that attractive. They generally went for the really skinny guys though that might of been because of where i worked.

Hope you enjoy it yoshi, i found it kinda boring and didn't last long (and it was only to tide me over while studying).

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
Just to be clear here and save my ass (since my GF sometimes read my posts...) I'm a very happy family man and wouldn't change thing.

also my posts is jokes... but I do know a girl down there!
Bwahaha, I know that feeling man.
AdventureRacing said:
Hope you enjoy it yoshi, i found it kinda boring and didn't last long (and it was only to tide me over while studying).
Hah! This is more hobby than anything right now, it's amateurism in the lowest level and there's 0 cash involved. But you know what? I'm fucking bored and I like getting attention out in the streets so screw it, I'm gonna do it until I feel like stopping!

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
baneling burrow move is sooooo broken.
like shredder and replicant level of broken.
I tried the replicant just once against very easy AI. I replicated myself as a marine (is anyone surprised by my choice?) and got a 3, 3, +10 marine. Needless to say, this marine managed to kill every unit he had including the SCVs.

THE PVT META GAME HAS CHANGED.
Corran Horn said:
yall are weird.
Oh Corran, you're not different!

Pandaman said:
played the hots mod.

baneling burrow move is sooooo broken.
like shredder and replicant level of broken.

Not surprised and i'm not sure how blizzard couldn't see some of these things would be completely broken. Hopefully some of the stuff they announced gets some massive overhauls.

Yoshichan

Speaking of gifs!

http://www.askcorran.com/blizzcon.gif

^ It got linked on the Battle.net forums like a billion times (during the vote-for-your-favorite-costume-contest) so I'm surprised that the site still works!

Yoshichan

HolyCheck said:
evilore you made this thread weird.
If that's what it takes to make this thread more lively, I'll take it!

Modeling and Sweden should be part of the SCIIGAF-cycle! I'm tired of Ponies <-> Imba toss <-> charts anyway!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Everyones just giddy about the new GSL season starting tonight I hope!

55 minutes to go, I'm keen! Can't wait to see their new intros and things theyre always a big part of the first night.

Yoshichan

Oh my God, it's in 55 minutes?!

Well then, no sleep for me! Let's go!

Yeah my life is complete again now that GSL is back :D. Man there is some stacked groups, code S is looking pretty scary really.

Yoshichan said:
If that's what it takes to make this thread more lively, I'll take it!

Modeling and Sweden should be part of the SCIIGAF-cycle! I'm tired of Ponies <-> Imba toss <-> charts anyway!

I'm surprised there is a market for green dragons wearing nothing but shoes. At least now i know how to pick up the Swedish ladies.

fanboi

Banned
HolyCheck said:

55 minutes to go, I'm keen! Can't wait to see their new intros and things theyre always a big part of the first night.

Keen playing?

Yoshichan

AdventureRacing said:
I'm surprised there is a market for green dragons wearing nothing but shoes. At least now i know how to pick up the Swedish ladies.
Whatever you do, never ever mention dragons to Swedish ladies. The more accurate word that you should be using is dinosaur. You'll thank me someday!

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
HolyCheck said:

Goddammit. I really should sleep.

VODs are in HD anyway so it is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom