• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

V_Arnold said:
Amazingly played by Idra.

His haters better watch these games before complaining.
yet again most of the idra haters myself included don't hate him because he is a bad player , but because he have a shitty cocky personality with zero respect to other players ( like how he said in his recent interview that stephano is overrated).

for that i will forever hate him no matter how many tournament he wins and always hope that he loses.

Haunted

I hear Idra roflstomped? Grats.

Dimaga should've beaten Select in the first round. :/ Not a big fan of Select's play.

fanboi

Banned
Q8D3vil said:
yet again most of the idra haters myself included don't hate him because he is a bad player , but because he have a shitty cocky personality with zero respect to other players ( like how he said in his recent interview that stephano is underrated).

for that i will forever hate him no matter how many tournament he wins and always hope that he loses.

I assume you mean that he said overrated since underrated means that people think he is not good enough, since if idra said underrated he is complimenting him.

zlatko

Banned
Gracken entertains. Him talking shit on other players is a good thing. Him quitting games early when he has a game won, is stupid as hell.

Haters gonna hate.

Q8D3vil

fanboi said:
I assume you mean that he said overrated since underrated means that people think he is not good enough, since if idra said underrated he is complimenting him.
i got it missed up
ninja edit ftw.
too bad idra didn't quit after gsl 4 :(

ksan

Hazaro said:
Stephano more viewers than MC.
As it should be.
I've realized that FP view of Stephano playing is truly a beautiful thing. It just looks like it's the way SC2 should be played.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ksan said:
I've realized that FP view of Stephano playing is truly a beautiful thing. It just looks like it's the way SC2 should be played.
He just beat a Grand Master Terran in a 28 minute game with only Ling Queen.
Goddam.

Like I keep saying Stephano is sick good.

ksan

Hazaro said:
He just beat a Grand Master Terran in a 28 minute game with only Ling Queen.
Goddam.
Ye, that was hilarious, dropping queens is pretty cool too.
edit: what the fuck is happening

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
ksan said:
Ye, that was hilarious, dropping queens is pretty cool too.
edit: what the fuck is happening
I kept waiting for the ultra transition with 15 queens behind it, but no.
Deadman said:
Stephano does play better music than most streamers
For sure

*Proxy hatch by P natural did not go super well :(

jasonng

PhoenixDark said:
Did I mention I destroyed Devil last night in a game
before he destroyed me 3 times in a row :(
Do an early 6 roach pressure (DRG opening) and watch him QQ about it being an all-in.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
15 Bronze now. Wooohooooo! Zerg, Protoss, Terran, doesn't matter. I've won like 10 in a row now or some shit. Feels good man. Marines eat Colossi! So awesome.

fanboi

Banned
Tashi0106 said:
15 Bronze now. Wooohooooo! Zerg, Protoss, Terran, doesn't matter. I've won like 10 in a row now or some shit. Feels good man. Marines eat Colossi! So awesome.

Something is wrong with this sentence...

Keikaku

Tashi0106 said:

In Bronze League anything is possible!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
my beautiful ladder record is now a measly 8-4.
8-3 in my book because FUCK RANDOMS THEY DONT COUNT AS PEOPLE.

why do i let people talk me into laddering. >_>
i hope you're happy corran

Trickster

Tashi0106 said:

You're only in bronze? ( no mocking intended ). I just thought that someone like you that was pretty good at halo reach, would be pretty good a pretty much any competitive game.

zlatko

Banned
Trickster said:
You're only in bronze? ( no mocking intended ). I just thought that someone like you that was pretty good at halo reach, would be pretty good a pretty much any competitive game.

Not sure if serious? Halo to Starcraft2 is like the biggest leap imaginable. Without a history of RTS gaming behind you, or a lot of PC gaming in general perhaps, then SC2 is practically learning a new skill from scratch like driving a car. Only 1000000000000X more complex and with its own language and terms to get down too.

Trickster

zlatko said:
Not sure if serious? Halo to Starcraft2 is like the biggest leap imaginable. Without a history of RTS gaming behind you, or a lot of PC gaming in general perhaps, then SC2 is practically learning a new skill from scratch like driving a car. Only 1000000000000X more complex and with its own language and terms to get down too.

I know they are very different, but iI'm surprised since I myself played halo reach, and was pretty darn average, and I've been platinum in sc2 pretty much since day 1. And I've not tried very hard.

zlatko

Banned
Trickster said:
I know they are very different, but iI'm surprised since I myself played halo reach, and was pretty darn average, and I've been platinum in sc2 pretty much since day 1. And I've not tried very hard.

Any other RTS experience? Done a lot of PC gaming in the past?

Protoss player 4 gating a lot? trollface.jpg

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Well before SC2 the only other RTS games I've played are Halo Wars and 3 campaign missions of Company of Heroes. This is all new to me, plus I just got this game like a month ago. I'm starting to play a lot now that the MLG event is over and I don't have Halo practice any more.

But yea, check back in a little while, I'm getting better. :p

Trickster

Tashi0106 said:
Well before SC2 the only other RTS games I've played are Halo Wars and 3 campaign missions of Company of Heroes. This is all new to me, plus I just got this game like a month ago. I'm starting to play a lot now that the MLG event is over and I don't have Halo practice any more.

But yea, check back in a little while, I'm getting better. :P

Don't doubt that at all

zlatko said:
Any other RTS experience? Done a lot of PC gaming in the past?

Protoss player 4 gating a lot? trollface.jpg

A very small tour of wc3 b.net multiplayer.

Mainly been a console gamer until about 2 years ago.

Protoss doing standard gateway + robo build 99% of the time tbh.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
took a look at sc2gears to see how i've been doing and lucky for me the name change helps distinguish between recent and older games. :p

under the panda account:
918 games played
win ratio: 58%
apm: 103

under the pandaGAF accout:
306 games
win ratio: 57%
apm: 113

fun facts:
i have never lost a game to a protoss on abyssal caverns.
i have a 25% win ratio on nerazim crypt.
ZvZ is actually my worst matchup at 51% win ratio
my lowest win ratio is within private games [53% vs 59% in auto-matchups]
i have the most games in common with holden [117]
i play about as many ladder games as i do games with gaf.

zlatko

Banned
Corran Horn said:
Tyler playing like gold level players atm lol

Don't put me in the same league as that chump.

*smokes from his pipe* We are a superior breed than LiquidCHUMPER! I SCOFF AT HIM!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Corran Horn said:
I should gif you...SHUTTING THE F UP!
FSWuS.jpg

FLf6Y.jpg

mmmmmmm, make it rain.

ksan

Corran Horn said:
Tyler playing like gold level players atm lol
On one of his placements he was proxy 1-gating between two of the bases on Shattered Temple against a terran.
For some reason he did it between the close spawn position (non-existant one) and the far one, and the guy obviously spawned close by air.
He still won with his first two zealots though...

Keikaku

Deadman said:
I was tempted to try and snipe him but didnt want to miss and have to play a real game
He's doing some SlayersDragon style trolling right now. The last game he went mass DTs and Phoenix. It was hilarious if absolutely useless practice.

I do enjoy watching him play on the Korean ladder. He's like rank 17 Master league but the level of play is much better than NA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom