• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Aylinato said:
I see some people like my challenge. I wonder if the rest of you are man enough to do so. Or in panda's case if he likes ponies enough.
why do you want me to build mutas. >_>

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What a perfect father Artosis will be ♥

fanboi

Banned
2isw4qu.png

The funny thing is that I didnt need to shop the baby!

Jeff-DSA

PhoenixDark said:
Artosis is pregnant! He's gonna be a dad, grats

Wow, that's awesome. My little boy makes me laugh and smile every day.

That means Artosis has been engaged in sexual relations. Admit it, you all wonder if he shouts "GG!" at some point.

FoxSpirit

ksan said:
Anyone watching the ASUS ROG Invite Etc. Tourney?
Idra
completely roffelstomping
Sjow right now.
Damn, was out testing out HiFi equipment.
My conclusion: my stuff already is awesome, I just want fullsized speakers instead of compact monitors. Still not bad for a days worth of listening.
(stuff: Monitor Audio GX300 and RX6, as well as Grado SR-80, 125, 225, 325 and RS-1)

Aylinato said:
The NeoGAF challenge of the weak: win without marauders, colosi, and roaches. Post results of your endeavors.

I generally don't build any roaches anyway so that shouldn't be too hard. I also prefer HT's too collosi so maybe i can manage that. Guess i will have to try mech with terran (i hate marauders anyway).

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I just played with a guy who decided to show me the ropes after trolling me by only building cannons and getting 200/200 probes and trying to wrecking me. I wanted a serious game and after 30 minutes, I quit out. He did give me some pointers afterwards and in some custom games showed me some micro with Marauders. Turned out he's not so bad after all.

I have a question that I meant to ask him but forgot so I'll ask it here. At the very beginning of the game is it best to set your SCV's to starting Mining and then build your first SCV or the other way around? Or does it not even matter?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Terran and protoss = Send workers to mineral line first
Zerg = Make drone first

Yoshichan

I love Deadman, so I lay down my weapon right now.

Tashi

I've been building SCV first and then sending the SCV's to work. I just wasn't sure if that was right.

Yoshichan

ultron87 said:
Don't listen to Yoshi's lies.
Yoshi isn't Ondore...

Yoshichan

Deadman said:
Why is it different for t and p?
Something about larva <.<

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
t and p units spawn at rally.
zerg spawn on one side of the hatch.
I might be nitpicking here but I truly do feel that drones should show up from rally point while every other unit comes directly from the larvae :p But hey, that would make it more balanced so what do I know~

jasonng

Bought a new router, my wobbly internet woes are no more! In fact, I'm getting faster speeds holy shit I've been missing out all this time. Now I have no excuse to ladder. I must ladder and get into top 8 Diamond!

Actually, maybe later...

Yoshichan

:D Grats Jason... I miss that feeling (still on shitty Internet, can't afford anything better currently).

Yoshichan

ksan said:
shh! we don't have shitty internet in Sweden
Sorry, I can't keep quiet about this ;_;

BzLhz.gif

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yoshichan said:
I might be nitpicking here but I truly do feel that drones should show up from rally point while every other unit comes directly from the larvae :p But hey, that would make it more balanced so what do I know~

I brought this up like 6 months ago asking why no zergs had whinged about it yet lol.

Yoshichan

HolyCheck said:
I brought this up like 6 months ago asking why no zergs had whinged about it yet lol.
I should make a thread about it on TL :)

zlatko

Banned
So apparently the tape of the baby being conceived is somewhere online. Here's a small sampling of how the pregnating occurred.

TtCqV.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tashi0106 said:
I just played with a guy who decided to show me the ropes after trolling me by only building cannons and getting 200/200 probes and trying to wrecking me. I wanted a serious game and after 30 minutes, I quit out. He did give me some pointers afterwards and in some custom games showed me some micro with Marauders. Turned out he's not so bad after all.

I have a question that I meant to ask him but forgot so I'll ask it here. At the very beginning of the game is it best to set your SCV's to starting Mining and then build your first SCV or the other way around? Or does it not even matter?
That's cute.

Do you have mumble I will teach you the ways of Terran. My top tips will get you to Diamond in no time.

Yoshichan

Is it the 3rax all-in or the planetery fortress rush this time?

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
6 rax all day everyday.
Completely forgot about 6rax! I should start doing it once I can start playing again... now where do I hide the additional 5 rax ._.?

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
In his mineral line.

Kappa
Genius :-D Will try this out
(on bronze players)
and post replay here.

Tashi

Hazaro said:
That's cute.

Do you have mumble I will teach you the ways of Terran. My top tips will get you to Diamond in no time.

I don't know what mumble is lol

edit: Is there a way to take SC2 replays and automatically turn them into video form? I could stream my replays(streaming live makes the game run less than idea on the highest settings) and then cut them out that way but that's kinda janky.

Yoshichan

zlatko said:
I will explode if it works on even a bronzer.
I mean, what can he do as I start building 5 rax next to his mineral line? He'll panic and probably attack one rax with all his scvs, which will allow the other rax to finish on time for the killing, mwahaha!

zlatko

Banned
Tashi0106 said:

edit: Is there a way to take SC2 replays and automatically turn them into video form? I could stream my replays(streaming live makes the game run less than idea on the highest settings) and then cut them out that way but that's kinda janky.

Even better. You can just take the replay file from its folder, upload it to a SC2replay site, and give us the link so we can watch it in game. :)

Yoshichan

Tashi0106 said:
My man, I like you :-D

Tashi

zlatko said:
Even better. You can just take the replay file from its folder, upload it to a SC2replay site, and give us the link so we can watch it in game. :)

Why's that even better? I'd like to add SC2 replays to my Halo replays on my youtube. Not a big deal, just something I'd like to do down the road.

Also, I don't want to jinx myself but I'm wrecking shit tonight. Protoss players are getting shit on. Feels good man

edit: 31 bronze now. How much do I have to win to get to Silver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom