• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksan

Pandaman said:
thats strategy! painuser as a former player has good input and HD came with a prebuilt fanbase.
Are you high??
Wasn't Painuser the one who said that "some people might say that these two aren't playing really well, but this is really very high level play no matter what they say, really high level play!" in the match between machine and spades in some team league while both played like absolute shit

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
ksan said:
Are you high??
Wasn't Painuser the one who said that "some people might say that these two aren't playing really well, but this is really very high level play no matter what they say, really high level play!" in the match between machine and spades in some team league while both played like absolute shit
gonna be honest, i dont watch when they cast so its easy to say nice things about them.

Mairu

Pandaman said:
gonna be honest, i dont watch when they cast so its easy to say nice things about them.
Your comments about them make sense now :p

I love IPL but I hope in the future they hire some more casters and reach out to newer areas in the same way that they've been doing with their regional tournaments.

BigAT

Corran Horn said:
And he represents terran for inside the game. Its funny...and bad.
The Terran representative on State of the Game is way better.

Ne9Jv.jpg

I don't actually care that SotG doesn't have a Terran (or Zerg really) rep. and don't think it needs one. It's an entertainment show.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
What was happening was, we basically had the same army. Marines, marauders and Stimpack. Mine was probably a tad larger. However, he had seige tanks camped in his base all seiged out waiting for me. I lost some troops before I could get some shots off. I was able to kill a tank, some supply depots and a few marines but I lost the battle. From there my army was always smaller and never cut it.

Tashi

ultron87 said:
If he is turtled up in his base with siege tanks that leaves you free to take another base and out produce him.
I didn't even think of that. Oh fuck, I should have gotten Banshees right? Those tanks can't shoot that shit. Fuck.

nilbog21

Banned
painuser is definitely a very respectable player

in fact of all the casters, he is probably the best player, second only to day 9

zargle

Tashi0106 said:
I didn't even think of that. Oh fuck, I should have gotten Banshees right? Those tanks can't shoot that shit. Fuck.

Or if they are just sieged up in his base alone, with no supporting units, you can drop your units right on top of the tank and the tanks will do damage to each other.

Q8D3vil

painuser fucked up his pro gaming career when he stopped for along playing between 2010 and 2011 because of "personal issues".

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Q8D3vil said:
painuser fucked up his pro gaming career when he stopped for along playing between 2010 and 2011 because of "personal issues".
Ducking out of tons of NASL matches and not informing people doesnt help either.

Tashi

867-5309 said:
Or if they are just sieged up in his base alone, with no supporting units, you can drop your units right on top of the tank and the tanks will do damage to each other.

What? How will they do damage to each other?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tashi0106 said:
Tank splash damage hits friendly units.
e.g. the tanks will fire 3 times to kill a marauder dealing about 90 or so damage to the tank?

You want to do a moving drop so none of your units get hit with splash damage and his tanks all hurt themselves.

Tashi

Hazaro said:
Tank splash damage hits friendly units.
e.g. the tanks will fire 3 times to kill a marauder dealing about 90 or so damage to the tank?

You want to do a moving drop so none of your units get hit with splash damage and his tanks all hurt themselves.

Wow, that's crazy.

I think I'm about to hop on and play some more. I'm gonna go for barracks and seige tanks. I'm going to attack with seige tanks though. Let's see how it goes!

Q8D3vil

Tashi0106 said:
siege tanks Area of effect damage can hurt friendly units, so if you dropped marines or marauders on top of them the siege shot will hurt any unit near yours too.

Tashi

I just beat a Protoss guy and got what I think was my first shit talker lol

"Suck at SC2, play terran"

lolz

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
To be honest I do want get to casting the ZvZ Finals or at least do some kind of overview of the games. To get it out of the way at least.
Do you have the VOD page for the rest of it?

Tashi

I'll cast for you guys.

"Looks like Hazaro has invisble planes and is attacking the other guy's base"

"Wow, his tech lab is making crazy turrets. Amazing!"

"His Mincro is beyond this world"

Dooraven

nilbog21 said:
painuser is definitely a very respectable player

in fact of all the casters, he is probably the best player, second only to day 9

Lol no. Rotterdam and Apollo are much much better, Artosis might be too.

Q8D3vil

Corran Horn said:
So HD is good too since he plays at MLGs?
i didn't say he is better than the other casters but we didn't see anything from other casters beside artosis laddering.
lets compare casters pro skill when we actually see them in action.

so code s without tastosis ?
fml

Muta = Best unit in the game

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Corran Horn said:
Wow like 10 people clapping lol
This is actually how it it everywhere but major events. WCG is actually just all the players and managers from other games watching SC. There's only like 50 attendees before SC II came along. Looks like there still are only 50 in the Philippines.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hazaro said:
This is actually how it it everywhere but major events. WCG is actually just all the players and managers from other games watching SC. There's only like 50 attendees before SC II came along. Looks like there still are only 50 in the Philippines.
DOesnt even look like 50...like 15-20 people. Then people walking around in the background and stopping to look lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom