• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hazaro said:
Keikaku doesn't even play Terran does he?
I'm sure he showed you a bunch of fundamental stuff.

Yea he does.

And Keikaku, I just looked at my MLG Orlando videos and I don't have any of Boxer signing autographs and shit. I thought I took one. I do have some video of Boxer vs Idra. Crowd was crazy.

Also, I got mumble. It's pretty cool.

Keikaku

Tashi0106 said:
Yea he does.

And Keikaku, I just looked at my MLG Orlando videos and I don't have any of Boxer signing autographs and shit. I thought I took one. I do have some video of Boxer vs Idra. Crowd was crazy.

Also, I got mumble. It's pretty cool.
I'm not going to lie, I'm so jealous lol

Good on you for being there though :)

Keikaku said:
What
the
fuck
Panda?

Why?

79uygr6

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Panda is now my favorite GAFer

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Keikaku said:
I'm not going to lie, I'm so jealous lol

Good on you for being there though :)

I wish I knew, I could have gotten a shirt autographed by him and then sold it to the highest bidder here on SCGAF. :( lol :p

I have a question about Stimpack. Does it speed up the interval between attacks?

Keikaku

Pandaman said:
what?!

see, its all totally innocent.

http://imgur.com/EUxPO
The Journey into the Anus CRPG bit is totally innocent? Fillyfiddler is amazing though lol

Tashi0106 said:
I wish I knew, I could have gotten a shirt autographed by him and then sold it to the highest bidder here on SCGAF. :( lol :p

I have a question about Stimpack. Does it speed up the interval between attacks?
To quote:
The Stimpack ability increases movement speed and firing rate by 50% at the cost of 10 HP for a Marine or 20 HP for a Marauder. This effect wears off after 15 seconds. Note that while casting stimpack again when it is already in effect will not further increase firing rate or movement speed, it will however refresh the effect's duration at the cost of additional health loss.
So, yes :)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tashi0106 said:

Yes.
50% movement speed boost
33% fire rate boost
-10hp on marines
-20hp on marauders

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Keikaku said:
The Journey into the Anus CRPG bit is totally innocent? Fillyfiddler is amazing though lol
as you can see in the message, i was only there to hunt for imgur links!

totally innocent.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Move from the throne Tastosis, we've got the new Archon right here boys!

Yoshichan

Hazaro said:
I'd fast expand into her natural
I'd meet her in the bunker

You know where that's from

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
are we making toshi grandmaster for hots?
BTTmd.jpg

Tashi0106 said:
I actually did have fun tonight. I can't wait until I get good.
Just build two bunkers. Knowing Hazaro, he won't retreat, he'll run up the stone wall and kill himself. Counter attack. Win!

edit: Naniwa vs Sen... without sound! Yay!

Yoshichan

LOL, the camera couldn't go that far...

This whole thing has been too funny

Yoshichan

... I'm pretty sure that was Foxer sleeping?

Yoshichan

I'M SWEATING BLOOD HERE, THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY HEART

Yoshichan

"WHO DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?!"

*quiet*

T_T

Yoshichan

"Here's a... uh... MarinekingPrime fan..."

SHOW US. WTF

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
worst audience ever.
Sound problems, it definitely sounds better in real life

Yoshichan

the two sisters are playing each other...

Oh god.

edit: and we start of with an epic split!

Had some crazy games as terran today. I probably should have won them all but my macro is terrible, it's just so foreign to me. I think it will take me a while to learn.

In TvT i went marine/marauder/ghost/nuke. I got a massive lead but threw it away with terrible macro and micro.

In TvZ i was just going pure marine. Again my macro was poor and i get the feeling i should stop with this gimmick and just add in some tanks.

In TvP i went mech. I got caught off guard by a few voidrays and didn't have the facilities to produce vikings straight away. Not sure yet if i will keep trying it.

Edit: Might post some later so you can see how bad my terran is.

Yoshichan

So... when is IPPPPPPPPPPL starting again? Because I've been watching the same commercials for an hour now.

Haunted

I like how TL is down for site maintenance with their shitty elephant right when I want to check out the IPL qualifier. >_>

edit: Are they taking a break or are there technical issues? I see a bunch of sponsor logos but no explanation on the stream what's going on.

Yoshichan

fucking finally. They just started again.

Yoshichan

I dunno... what I do know though, is that I shouldn't have stayed up until 9:30am for this shit.

Haunted

This setup is looking pretty damn ghetto. Handheld mics for casters, cardboard booths, being played in the middle of a mall.

Yoshichan

How did they get Tastosis anyway? And Dreamhack Winter gets some two random crap casters? Come the fuck on E-sports.

Mairu

Yoshichan said:
How did they get Tastosis anyway? And Dreamhack Winter gets some two random crap casters? Come the fuck on E-sports.
$$$$

Philippines isn't that far from South Korea though compared to some other international tournaments they pass up. It sucks that we probably won't get any Tastosis Code S matches this week because of this awful event.

Yoshichan

Early attack

Does 0 damage

Rack up 700 minerals after attack

Transition into failing even more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom