• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

Q8D3vil said:
blah blah blah
i defeated and you need to accept that.
i can play with or without baneling but every baneling in the ladder so i do it just to prepare.

Devil, devil. Come back to this once I can say that I am practicing SCII and Zerg at any level. Not when I am literally sick, busy, and did not play more than five zvz in the last 4 months. Thanks. Baneling busting is still not gonna be the end of zvz. So wont be roach inf attack midgame.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dooraven said:
soo we've moved from ZergGaf -> SC2Gaf and now back to ZergGaf? lol
I even prefer ponies...

zargle

Yoshichan said:
I even prefer ponies...

Let the flood gates open!

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-untitled2.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Are they having sex or something at the start of that gif?

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
luna was WHISPERING SWEET NOTHINGS INTO HER EAR!
Fuck, I'm just days from watching the pony-series. I'm hyped :D

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I have 2 questions...

How do I add freshly born marines into a group that is already hot keyed without selecting the entire group again. Ex: I have an army of 15 marines that are ready to push out and hot keyed to 3. They start moving a little and then 4 marines are just built and are lagging behind a little. So, it's tough to add them all to the same hot key by dragging over all of them because they can't fit on the same screen at the same time unless I tell the first 15 to stop. How do I add those 4 marines to the hotkey already in place?

And I forgot my 2nd question of course. I'll ask when I remember.

Thanks

ksan

Tashi0106 said:
I have 2 questions...

How do I add freshly born marines into a group that is already hot keyed without selecting the entire group again. Ex: I have an army of 15 marines that are ready to push out and hot keyed to 3. They start moving a little and then 4 marines are just built and are lagging behind a little. So, it's tough to add them all to the same hot key by dragging over all of them because they can't fit on the same screen at the same time unless I tell the first 15 to stop. How do I add those 4 marines to the hotkey already in place?

Thanks
Select the 4 fresh marines and click shift+control group number. You have now added those new marines to the control group!

Yoshichan

Tashi0106 said:
I have 2 questions...

Thanks
When you have your 15 marines targeted, hold shift then mark the 4 additional marines - then hotkey them. You need to target the 15 marines to add more units to the bind.

edit: I'm stupid.

zargle

Tashi0106 said:

Select the new marines and hit Shift + the number. So for your example, select the four marines then hit Shift+3.

Tashi

Thank you!

I remembered my other question. Lets say I have an army of marines, tanks and medivacs all hot keyed to 3. But now, I hot key just the tanks to 4 so I can seige them up whenever I need to. Do the tanks now leave the 3rd hot key? Because what if I'm ready to roll out and I want to roll everyone out. I guess it wouldn't be hard to double click a tank and hit shift 3 though.

Tashi0106 said:
Thank you!

I remembered my other question. Lets say I have an army of marines, tanks and medivacs all hot keyed to 3. But now, I hot key just the tanks to 4 so I can seige them up whenever I need to. Do the tanks now leave the 3rd hot key? Because what if I'm ready to roll out and I want to roll everyone out. I guess it wouldn't be hard to double click a tank and hit shift 3 though.

They will still be in group 3 i'm pretty sure.

Yoshichan

Tashi becoming GM before any of us confirmed.

Tashi

Ok cool, thanks

Yoshichan said:
Tashi becoming GM before any of us confirmed.

That's the plan :p

I have another question, I think someone answered this for me in game already but I forgot already lol. How do I get my Medivacs to stay with my marine group? Because when I'm moving my army, my Medivacs take the shortest root obviously and they usually end up getting to the location before everyone because they fly over obstacles. I want those fuckers to just stay with the marines at all times.

Thanks

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Tashi0106 said:
Ok cool, thanks

I have another question, I think someone answered this for me in game already but I forgot already lol. How do I get my Medivacs to stay with my marine group? Because when I'm moving my army, my Medivacs take the shortest root obviously and they usually end up getting to the location before everyone because they fly over obstacles. I want those fuckers to just stay with the marines at all times.

Thanks

I'm actually really enjoying your questions, it's refreshing to see where some one who's new to the game is coming from, and to see your questions get more and more detailed are very interesting.

I'd like to challenge you to a game one day :) I'm bronze league but haven't played in a few months

Tashi

HolyCheck said:
I'm actually really enjoying your questions, it's refreshing to see where some one who's new to the game is coming from, and to see your questions get more and more detailed are very interesting.

I'd like to challenge you to a game one day :) I'm bronze league but haven't played in a few months
Sounds like a plan :)

My character name: Tashi
Character code: 650

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tashi0106 said:
Ok cool, thanks

Thanks
Have your medivacs attack move on marines. Move will cause pickup.
If you have medivacs on a different hotkey on amrines they will steal heal while marines micro until they are out of range which is useful.

Also MM on 1, Medivacs/Vikings 2, Tanks/Ghosts 3, CC 4, Rax 5, Fact/Port on 5 also (use tab to cycle) or 6 and 7, upgrades 9,0

Will form really good habits.

Tashi

Hazaro said:
Have your medivacs attack move on marines. Move will cause pickup.
If you have medivacs on a different hotkey on amrines they will steal heal while marines micro until they are out of range which is useful.

Also MM on 1, Medivacs/Vikings 2, Tanks/Ghosts 3, CC 4, Rax 5, Fact/Port on 5 also (use tab to cycle) or 6 and 7, upgrades 9,0

Will form really good habits.

I love you.

Right now I go Command center on 5, barracks on 4, units on 2 or 3 and early on I put an SCV on 1 for scouting.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Moonglade just got cannon contained by corezenith. 3 pylon wall on temple + 8 cannons and 2 pylons behind that. Scout with a warped in zealot, take a natural, then march up with sentry support.
Tashi0106 said:
I love you.

Right now I go Command center on 5, barracks on 4, units on 2 or 3 and early on I put an SCV on 1 for scouting.
Yeah I put my main scout on 1 till it dies.

I also forgot, 8 is for 6 SCVs at your natural to expand to repair or buffer in emergency. Main too before you expand.

Tashi

Hazaro said:
Moonglade just got cannon contained by corezenith. 3 pylon wall on temple + 8 cannons and 2 pylons behind that. Scout with a warped in zealot, take a natural, then march up with sentry support.

Yeah I put my main scout on 1 till it dies.

I also forgot, 8 is for 6 SCVs at your natural to expand to repair or buffer in emergency. Main too before you expand.

That's pretty smart. Thanks. Damn, I'm gonna have to write all this shit down lol. I really want to avoid have SC2 notes lying around though lol

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Glade lost a ZvP against a forge first because the P did that nice 2 gate push to pressure the Z third, built pylons on low ground at main and third, used a VR for sight in both places. Pretty brutal.

Wedge7

Corran Horn said:
got me dota 2 beta booooooooy

Damn grats, everytime one of the beta waves comes up, I always stupidly get my hopes up. Hopefully they increase the rate of the draws, this once a week is so painful.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Hey gaf, college is paid off for good (besides whatever grad stuff), just got dota2 beta, got uncharted 3/batman/dues ex, gonna own panda on sc2.

party time.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wedge7 said:
Damn grats, everytime one of the beta waves comes up, I always stupidly get my hopes up. Hopefully they increase the rate of the draws, this once a week is so painful.
I kinda feel bad since Im not a huge dota person :eek:

Dooraven

Hazaro said:
Glade lost a ZvP against a forge first because the P did that nice 2 gate push to pressure the Z third, built pylons on low ground at main and third, used a VR for sight in both places. Pretty brutal.

Which tourney is this in?

a176

Banned
Corran Horn said:
Hey gaf, college is paid off for good (besides whatever grad stuff), just got dota2 beta, got uncharted 3/batman/dues ex, gonna own panda on sc2.

party time.

cool stuff yo

Wedge7

Corran Horn said:
I kinda feel bad since Im not a huge dota person :eek:

lol, bullshit.

Be sure to post your impressions. I dont care about the impressions of experienced players, read a million of those already. Always fun to see experiences of new players who are completely new or unused to the game. Interesting to see how some people enjoy it immediately, while others are instantly thrown off or find it hard to get up to speed.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
TheGunrun wrote:
I'm here with the Amanda (travel desk for AZK) and Clive (assistent manager for AZK), in the hotel right now.
Clive was asked to sign for the hotels, Amanda was the travel agent to issued the tickets for most of the talent and players.
Amanda post paid for the tickets with the agency, if Gus doens't pay her the agency can run after her and put her in jail.
Clive's hotel debt is 37,000 Pesos ($900~) & Amanda's agency debt is 516,000 Pesos. ($12,000~)

Gus is not appearing nor answering.

smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom