• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
lol @ Corran

MPH is straight up broken.

Keikaku

Corran Horn said:
Ahh silly people. One day you will learn.
Learn what? The shame that comes with being the only country apart form Liberia and Burma to use an antiquated, non-stadardized form of measurement?

I'm a US citizen and I still think we should switch over to metric.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Keikaku said:
Learn what? The shame that comes with being the only country apart form Liberia and Burma to use an antiquated, non-stadardized form of measurement?

I'm a US citizen and I still think we should switch over to metric.

To quote my friends rap song he wrote in year 9, "that shit's hectic, like trying to teach the yanks to use the fucking metric"

*clap*

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
dam corran, so salty

Keikaku said:
I will.

In beautiful, standardized, logical meters and kilometers.
You don't get it do you ?

If it's changed then how are people supposed to order foot long subs at Subway anymore ? you go in there and tell them to give you one 30.48 centimeters ? FUCK THAT !!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yoshichan said:
dam corran, so salty
TJOUP.jpg

Dont fuck with america

jersoc

by me it's 55. milwaukee hates us :(

but really everyone drives 65 or more anyways. i've passed cops going almost 10 over w/o a ticket many of times.

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
Hell yeah, look what daddy just brought home! It's gonna be a pain to keep this up with HotS and LotV :(

http://i.imgur.com/SK3s2.jpgG][/QUOTE]
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO YOU BUY IT
F U Yoshi :(

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO YOU BUY IT
F U Yoshi :(
I NEED TO SUPPORT BLIZZARD FOR THEIR GREAT GAMES!

Or something like that :/

Haunted

I don't think I like this thread anymore.

Every time I tune in lately it's been about some OT bullshit. Facebook, Amurrica, whatever.

Yoshichan

Haunted said:

Every time I tune in lately it's been about some OT bullshit. Facebook, Amurrica, whatever.
Part of the SC2 GAF cycle... just wait until the following happens:

1) D3vil complains about imbafestors
2) Someone here actually tries out Ghosts and notice how underpowered they are
3) Ponies
V_Arnold said:
Deal with it the American way.
In km/h?

Keikaku

Haunted said:

You're right, we should totally go back to discussing how OP stuff is.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Haunted said:

Okay...people think protoss is imba, discuss.

Outsides of tournaments....its a lull.

Yoshichan

Corran Horn said:
Okay...people think protoss is imba, discuss.

Outsides of tournaments....its a lull.
Protoss IS imbalanced. Fix the warp-in system, change the forcefield-mechanic and upgrades should cost the same as pre-patch. Also, warp prisms.

Discuss.

Haunted

Protoss seems like they're getting the short end of the stick with HotS. Replicant will be scrapped, Tempest is super boring compared to the Carriers or Mothership. Scrapping the Mothership is actually a bad move for SC2 as a spectator sport, period. I expect it to be reinstated somewhere along the way.

The Oracle is pretty good, but it's another fast-moving flying harass unit that can't actually kill workers efficiently - P already have those.

Blizz should give the Shredder to Protoss and the Oracle to Terran.

V_Arnold said:
Deal with it the American way.
Watch TV all day, eat junk food and get fat?

Dooraven

Yoshichan said:
Protoss IS imbalanced. Fix the warp-in system, change the forcefield-mechanic and upgrades should cost the same as pre-patch. Also, warp prisms.

Discuss.

Move warp gate to TC tech, remove colossus (gimme back my reavers), replace forcefeild with a different ability, rebalance gateway units and their build time, restore KA but make it give +15 instead of +25. Make pheonixes actually counter mutas. Restore pre 1.4.2 upgrade costs.

It's really really annoying that Protoss is balanced around AoE and Forcefeilds. It makes for extremely boring and dull games which require the protoss to be in a ball because the colossus is overpowered as hell yet it has to remain that way.

I really don't know what to do with the voidray atm, it's really only good for the 3 gate stargate all in.

Haunted

I love Colossi. :(

If people would do more Colossus drops, there wouldn't be as much calling for Reavers from ex-BW fans.

Also while we're at it - someone explain to me why Jinro hates Marauders so much. I've seen him post like 5-6 times that they should be removed from the game. With Warhounds and Battle Hellions, they might as well not have a role anymore. Then again, removing Marauders would effectively erase "Bio" as an army composition with Marines being the only bio unit. >_>

Yoshichan

Haunted said:
Also someone explain to me why Jinro hates Marauders so much. They're boring?
No one likes Marauders... because they're boring.

Haunted said:
I love Colossi. :(

If people would do more Colossus drops, there wouldn't be as much calling for Reavers from ex-BW fans.

Also while we're at it - someone explain to me why Jinro hates Marauders so much. I've seen him post like 5-6 times that they should be removed from the game. With Warhounds and Battle Hellions, they might as well not have a role anymore. Then again, removing Marauders would effectively erase "Bio" as an army composition with Marines being the only bio unit. >_>
Clossi is the most boring unit next to the curropter

A medium speed walking death machine that requires almost 0 micro most of the time

SC2 needs more AoE like Psi Storm or EMP, not Passive aoe damage like Colossi

Yoshichan

TheThunder said:

A medium speed walking death machine that requires almost 0 micro most of the time

Sounds like you won't like the new protoss air unit that counters the mutalisks :p

Haunted

TheThunder said:

But..but cool lasers and horizontal line splash damage and cliff-walking. :(

Dooraven said:
I wish they'd given overload instead: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDCSPCA_Zqo

It's a cool ability with a pretty high skill cap. No idea why they went with the tempest
1) My god, Phoenixes were slow.
2) That Mutalisk model looks incredible.

And yeah, honestly the Tempest just being a dps machine looks a bit out of place next to all the new versatile/spellcasting units.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Dooraven said:
Move warp gate to TC tech, remove colossus (gimme back my reavers), replace forcefeild with a different ability, rebalance gateway units and their build time, restore KA but make it give +15 instead of +25. Make pheonixes actually counter mutas. Restore pre 1.4.2 upgrade costs.

It's really really annoying that Protoss is balanced around AoE and Forcefeilds. It makes for extremely boring and dull games which require the protoss to be in a ball because the colossus is overpowered as hell yet it has to remain that way.

I really don't know what to do with the voidray atm, it's really only good for the 3 gate stargate all in.
you wont get KA back in any form because warpgate alone is better than KA ever was in broodwar.

Yoshichan

Haunted said:
1) My god, Phoenixes were slow.
Wasn't SC2 played in normal speed in beta/alpha?

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:

Alpha don't know, Beta no. They increased the game speed at some point mid-beta but even before that it was faster than Normal.

Also fanboi no, no problem. Just looking who you added and everyone seem to have some joke character as their pic >_>

sry for saying mkp is a joke character

Yoshichan

MrKnives said:
Alpha don't know, Beta no. They increased the game speed at some point mid-beta but even before that it was faster than Normal.
Yeah, just remembered - it was the Battle reports with David Kim. Like, alpha or something.
MrKnives said:
and everyone seem to have some joke character as their pic >_>

I dislike you right now. A lot.

Haunted

Yoshichan said:
That's from a battle report and those weren't played at fastest speed, you're right.

But they made the Phoenix faster (and the VR slower) during development since they basically had each other's roles at one time.

fanboi

Banned
MrKnives said:

Also fanboi no, no problem. Just looking who you added and everyone seem to have some joke character as their pic >_>

Well in this order (sillyness):

1) Panda
2) Mari... Yoshi
3) According to plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom