• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooraven

MULE_SC2_Rend1.jpg
bt_mule_cmpl_front.jpg

How the hell did I miss this little gem of a Firefly reference for so long.

Keikaku

Tashi0106 said:
I wanna play some SC2 but this fucking poker finals has sunk its teeth in me.
Get on and I'll play with you. Even in my weakened state, I can still smack you around like a red-headed stepchild.

Come at me bro :p

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Lemme watch this, I don't want to miss the final hands. It's pretty crazy but I honestly didn't think it was going to last this long though. Hahaha

I'm gonna get on after for sure.

Keikaku

HolyCheck said:
Posting again for the new page.
Still just as shady and shitty as it was on the last page. What a cock up.

EDIT: Also, the links are broken on this page. Careful with how you quote stuff for a new page :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
patch is up on EU... here we go.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hell yeah, 'bout time Blizzard!

Feats of Strength + Avatar, GET!

U632t.jpg

edit: I'm pretty sure I did edit my previous post and not post a completely new post ._.

fanboi

Banned
Yoshichan said:
Hell yeah, 'bout time Blizzard!

Feats of Strength + Avatar, GET!

U632t.jpg

edit: I'm pretty sure I did edit my previous post and not post a completely new post ._.

And all of a sudden I found your facebook page...

And there goes my workday...

EDIT: Holy shit is that your gf cosplaying as Bayonetta?!

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
And all of a sudden I found your facebook page...
Haha, I want GAF on my Facebook... but I've always thought that US = Myspace <,<?

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
Read my god damn edit!

Friend req. sent!
It's... Bioshock, lol - who uses their real friends, family and relationship on Facebook?!

Yoshichan

Keikaku said:
Wat.

I have all my friends and my parents on my Facebook. So does almost everyone.
You're taking Facebook way too seriously... :lol I would never put too much time and seriousness on a site which fucks you up constantly. Seriously, look at the design of this place and compare it to Facebook 2009. Also, the security-stuff has gone to fuck-hell in 2011. The plan is to completely stop Facebooking + deleting all friends by the end of this year.

edit: Btw I found it hilarious that fanboi thinks that it was Bayonetta... because originally that "fake" Facebook-character was called Bayonetta with her photo. I changed to Elizabeth Dewitt becuase holy smokes, she's the best female character I've seen in a video game (from judging the trailer).

Yoshichan

Haunted said:
I'm torn whether it's terrible or charming. Charmingly terrible?
I don't like it :( We stay informative and classy in the SC2-community.

Keikaku

Yoshichan said:
You're taking Facebook way too seriously... :lol I would never put too much time and seriousness on a site which fucks you up constantly. Seriously, look at the design of this place and compare it to Facebook 2009. Also, the security-stuff has gone to fuck-hell in 2011. The plan is to completely stop Facebooking + deleting all friends by the end of this year.

edit: Btw I found it hilarious that fanboi thinks that it was Bayonetta... because originally that "fake" Facebook-character was called Bayonetta with her photo. I changed to Elizabeth Dewitt becuase holy smokes, she's the best female character I've seen in a video game (from judging the trailer).
Me and everyone else, I guess.

I don't add new stuff on there, but they have all my info and me deleting it won't change that, so meh.

Yoshichan

Jacob Rylander likes this.

edit: Holy Check, stop being a pussy and add me instead of stalking me in the corners :p

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Yoshichan said:
Jacob Rylander likes this.

edit: Holy Check, stop being a pussy and add me instead of stalking me in the corners :p

I don't add strangers sorry.

I also don't even add people I just "meet" at parties once.

Friends only.

None of this "we went to primary school! how are you!" shit!

Keikaku

HolyCheck said:
I don't add strangers sorry.

I also don't even add people I just "meet" at parties once.

Friends only.

None of this "we went to primary school! how are you!" shit!
Would . . . would you add me?

Yoshichan

:( I've known you for longer than I've known anyone here, I treat you as my own father, son and mother... and you treat me back like this?!

HolyCheck

:( no plan, no.

I would set the bar that to add some one from here I would likely need to hang out with them in person a few times!

I don't even have anyone from ausgaf on facebook! one of them lives 2 blocks from me!

Yoshichan

FINE! BE THAT WAY! *shuts door*

I'm adding Tashi now anyway, he's way cooler than you.

Keikaku

HolyCheck said:
:( no plan, no.

I would set the bar that to add some one from here I would likely need to hang out with them in person a few times!

I don't even have anyone from ausgaf on facebook! one of them lives 2 blocks from me!
I hate you 4ever

I love you 5ever

Yoshichan

Q8D3vil said:
welcome back to being a junior
LOL, it was a joke post on my Facebook...

HolyCheck

I don't think any mods frequent in here anyway do they?

evilore tends to pop into the GSL threads every now and again but thats about it these days from mods?

Yoshichan

HolyCheck said:
I don't think any mods frequent in here anyway do they?

evilore tends to pop into the GSL threads every now and again but thats about it these days from mods?
Evilore enters this thread from time to time too :)

Yoshichan

fanboi said:
I have 6 gaffers as friends on the face.

Yoshi
Knives
raphier
Panda
zoukka
NIN90

Feels good man.
Blah, I'm not even jealous.

No seriously, I'm not.

Okay, maybe slightly.

Gonna PM Panda and ask him if he wants to be my friend... at least I can count on him, y'know, unlike Holy Check!
:(

HolyCheck

Yoshichan said:
Blah, I'm not even jealous.

No seriously, I'm not.

Okay, maybe slightly.

Gonna PM Panda and ask him if he wants to be my friend... at least I can count on him, y'know, unlike Holy Check!
:(

Then his panda friends can feel you up.

Dooraven

Holy shit, so apparently an airline agent could be put in prison because Gus couldn't pay the airline flights.. what in the hell.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dooraven said:
Holy shit, so apparently an airline agent could be put in prison because Gus couldn't pay the airline flights.. what in the hell.
Well dude was writing that TL post while people were stuck with a $12k hotel bill trying to find him lol.

Yoshichan

Hell yeah, look what daddy just brought home! It's gonna be a pain to keep this up with HotS and LotV :(

SK3s2.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
HolyCheck said:
HAI I USE MEASUREMENTS THAT ARE NOT EASY TO CONVERT AND I DISPLAY THE DATE IN A COMPLETLY NONSENSICAL FUCKING ORDER

=D
Hi, Im sorry for my ability to use my brain and do math outside of simple shit. Sorry, I thought we were not 10 anymore.

HolyCheck

Corran Horn said:
Hi, Im sorry for my ability to use my brain and do math outside of simple shit. Sorry, I thought we were not 10 anymore.

*takes his healthcare marines and slumps off* :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom