• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

fanboi

Banned
Pandaman said:
whats wrong with my facebook pic?

206799_10150494174185367_753950366_18020606_5199585_n.jpg

I still have this burnt into my eyes.

Since:

Ponies = Silly
Canada = More silly

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Canada is fucking bouse.

Moving to Canada when I grow up

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Pandaman said:
my profile pic is abel from street fighter. >_>
I'm really starting to love you, man. Be careful~

♥

Yoshichan

Wow! Who's the artist? Link me his other works plz

Q8D3vil

the AI in sc2 is really good (compared to bw at least).
reaver would be more broken than coloss since unit stack up.
same for goes for lurkers.

Trickster

fanboi said:
And all of a sudden I found your facebook page...

And there goes my workday...

EDIT: Holy shit is that your gf cosplaying as Bayonetta?!

The name doesn't bring up any persons with that name on facebook for me when i search it, wut.

Yoshichan

Trickster said:
The name doesn't bring up any persons with that name on facebook for me when i search it, wut.
"John Dirani"

Trickster

Yoshichan said:
"John Dirani"

Getting no persons with that name.

Getting persons called john difani and john virani, as well as several for some guy called firass dirani, but your name doesnt come up lol.

Rubashov

Ecto311 said:
Can I get a time stamp for the funny? Watched 4 min and he said hellion wrong 90 times I couldn't watch any more.
Nice, now I couldn't watch more than 20 seconds because of this. He does spell it "Helion" so maybe we should've been warned.

Yoshichan

salty. I thought he's funny :D

Sliver

Are any of you going to be watching the new BW Pro-league, that is rumored to start up the 19th? With the new Kespa team with JD AND Sea, who are like two of my favorite players, I'm pretty excited.

This will be the first one I've actually followed and watched live though, everything else I've watched is vods from nevake or on gomtv.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Sliver said:
Are any of you going to be watching the new BW Pro-league, that is rumored to start up the 19th? With the new Kespa team with JD AND Sea, who are like two of my favorite players, I'm pretty excited.

This will be the first one I've actually followed and watched live though, everything else I've watched is vods from nevake or on gomtv.
Depends if I can catch it or not.
I've been doing more VODs lately and hopefully there will be recommended games on TL

Q8D3vil

Sliver said:

how about starting by doing a thread for bw so bw fans can discuss it there.

a176

Banned
Sliver said:

DREAM

TEAM

will be epic

ps us TL vod's system to avoid spoilers
http://www.teamliquid.net/vods/

Q8D3vil

a176 said:
so you gonna watch it with us?
no, graphics + no English commentating.
i barely watch sc2 anymore (even code s i only watch matchs between good players and skip the rest).
less watching more playing.

V_Arnold

I played 7 games today after all. It was:
-1) Protoss. Fast expanding, failing to scout his own base. Proxy hatch says hi.
Ragequit, spamming "noob" while ignoring me at the same time, for minutes. Good for him.
-2) Protoss. Fast expanding with forge, failing to scout his own base. Proxy, "faggot", rage.
-3) Protoss. Fast expanding with Gateway, no wall, dies to slow lings. Cant make 1 zealot as I destroy his pylons. Also proxy hatch in his main. Amazing. Ragequit.
-4) Random player. Gets protoss. Fast forge first, I check in with 4 lings, his zealot is at the watchtowers instead. I kill his pylons all the time, and stream in with speedlings. "Cheesing fucker" (I started 14pool 14ext.., Shattered)
-5) Terran player. Almost kills me with mass marines with Medivac, but muta+ling gets the job done after I decimate his main.
-6) ZvZ, he is constantly threatening me, but fails to scout my bases. Loses in a weird way with me destroying all his buildings and he has 6+queens and 20+hydras moving around with a few spores too. Then he realizes that he has to attack into my 3rd that has 10+spines+mutas :D
-7) ZvZ, finally not a dumb banelinger, but a proper player. Wins as I pretty much mishandle the situation, sticking to fast lings even when he masses hydras. (Wasting my banes on roaches was not a good idea after all) : D Good scouting, good reactions - it was fair :D

Need to get out of plat FAST.

FoxSpirit

God, mass Ghosts vs Zerg is so fuckin brutal, saw it yesterday against Violet, now on Nerchio vs EmpireHappy.
Will be interesting to see the counters emerge, bruteforcing headon it's just impossible.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
FoxSpirit said:
God, mass Ghosts vs Zerg is so fuckin brutal, saw it yesterday against Violet, now on Nerchio vs EmpireHappy.
Will be interesting to see the counters emerge, bruteforcing headon it's just impossible.
the counter to ghost is to not build ling, baneling, muta, broodlord, ultra, overseer, infestor.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Q8D3vil said:
go cloak banshee and harass them.
if you can get the timing right it will win u all the next tvt in bronze/silver.
That's how I was being harassed. I built a fuckin raven and left guys in my base to stop it again but he wrecked a lot of SCV's. I just need to scout better. I use a lot of energy on mules rather than scans. Should I always build engineering bays? Just incase I need some turrets?

Tashi0106 said:
That's how I was being harassed. I built a fuckin raven and left guys in my base to stop it again but he wrecked a lot of SCV's. I just need to scout better. I use a lot of energy on mules rather than scans. Should I always build engineering bays? Just incase I need some turrets?

Cloaked banshees are pretty popular so a fairly early engineering bay is pretty important (devil would know the timings better than me).

jasonng

lOAXv.png

Unfortunately, installing OSX Lion on my mac completely fucked up my OS and now I have format my mac partition. Luckily I can access Windows so I'm in the process of getting a hard drive to back up what I can before re installing Snow Leopard. So that means I won't be on for Gaf Night but I'm sure it won't stop you guys from playing. Probably have a better time without me even. Ah wells, I'll be watching you guys through the stream!

And I'm much too lazy to install sc2 on my Windows side. That requires me uninstall games from Steam that I'll probably never play again. Fuck that.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Nuclear Arcade>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>

Streams
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Vaultrin's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vaultrin21

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

Edit: Fuck me, double post. You dummies need to post moar often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom