• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Q8D3vil said:
its not the worst (pvp is up there)
but it deserve all the bad reputation it get.
i like how the last time i called you on this you were ready and willing to play a ZvZ for me to prove it, but the next time i saw you online you dodged because your zvz is terribad.

right now you're MMMing another MMMer, when you get better your opinion of zvz will improve.

its like how everyone hates rarity at first but as you watch more episodes she rises in your pony rankings.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
TheThunder said:
um.. schedule
eh not that big of a deal for schedule since they have time countdowns.

Who gives a shit about post stamps. That would only be relevant if you were using TL as some sort of "discussion forum" and not just a news aggregator and event tracker. :p
Its nice to know when stuff was posted without having to do math in my head -.-''

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Kinda crazy how Choya, Taeja, Alive, and Min are all streaming at once right now while like 6+ months ago Cella was one of the only few koreans streaming.

Deadman

GShgf.png

Haunted

Destiny is a streamer, incontrol is an SC2 player.

That said, people are stupid and need to back the fuck up, let players have their free time/hobbies and stop complaining on fucking Twitter.

Fuck Moletrap, but I bet Hongun is hung like a fucking horse with a hybrid frost troll/dragon dick grafted to it where normally there would be some lame-ass horse junk.

HONGUN

Dooraven

PhoenixDark said:
It's funny, Toss is certainly doing better post-patch yet InControl's play hasn't improved at all. Even against average to good foreigners

I really don't think anyone attributed Incontrol's losses to Protoss struggles lol.

Also GJ Empire on winning the GCPL, they're a pretty strong team.

Zzoram

PhoenixDark said:
It's funny, Toss is certainly doing better post-patch yet InControl's play hasn't improved at all. Even against average to good foreigners
INcontroL is a terrible player and should retire. His strengths are community work, not competitive play. He went 0-5 in group play 3 MLGs in a row and lost most of his NASL matches and all his team league matches and even most show matches too.

nilbog21

Banned
Corran, i'd like to tell you a little about the guy who u gave a beta key to. Long ago, I got a beta key to Starcraft II when people would have literally murdered for one, and of course I shared my account with hugo since he's often awake when i'm asleep, and vice versa, and I know he anticipated the game nearly as much as I did. I also got a beta key to LoL which he really wanted to play, so of course I let him use my account to play as much as he wanted. Now that you gave him a dota invite, he immediately blocked me on aim/steam so I can't ask him to share it with me. I've been playing Dota for like 8 years and I'm the one who introduced him to the game and taught him the fundamentals of competitive dota, so he knows i'm dying to try it.. just thought u deserve to know :\

Keikaku

nilbog21 said:
Corran, i'd like to tell you a little about the guy who u gave a beta key to. Long ago, I got a beta key to Starcraft II when people would have literally murdered for one, and of course I shared my account with hugo since he's often awake when i'm asleep, and vice versa, and I know he anticipated the game nearly as much as I did. I also got a beta key to LoL which he really wanted to play, so of course I let him use my account to play as much as he wanted. Now that you gave him a dota invite, he immediately blocked me on aim/steam so I can't ask him to share it with me. I've been playing Dota for like 8 years and I'm the one who introduced him to the game and taught him the fundamentals of competitive dota, so he knows i'm dying to try it.. just thought u deserve to know :\
Wait, unless I'm mistaken, aren't you his brother? And he blocked you? Wtf . . .

Dooraven

nilbog21 said:

Wait, Hugo did this? Wtf man

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
nilbog21 said:

o_O

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
nilbog21 said:
so... you havent asked him yet?

HolyCheck

Aphrodite has joined StarTale

(Rainbows gf)

edit: Paging yoshi
122335404EBF83AA606C3D

17586A3F4EBF84A832167C

They've finally accepted me
19586A3F4EBF84A933B3BD

Now I am their leader
18586A3F4EBF84AA34497D

Time to signal the others
19586A3F4EBF84AA3518D5

Mission accomplished

Aylinato

nilbog21 said:
Wtf holden

Tntnnbltn

SC2BW? More like SCBW2.

roachs.PNG

Revolution MOD

This mod will add new units, upgrades, abilities and bring several changes to existing ones to improve the gameplay and bring more strategy to the game.

Mayor changes so far (Version 1.0)

-Rally points can be placed on minerals or extractor/refinery/assimilator to make workers automatically start harvesting resources when created.
-Energy upgrades reworked and different for each race:
-Zerg: energy regenerates 50% faster (200 max, 50 starting)
-Terran: energy regenerates 25% faster, +25 max energy, +12.5 starting (200 max, 62.5 starting)
-Protoss: +50 max energy, +25 starting (250 max, 75 starting)​

Zerg
-New unit: Baneling
-Ground suicide unit. Very effective against groups of small units.
-Centrifugal Hooks upgrade: Increase movement speed and bonus damage.​
-New unit: Roach
-Ground armored unit. Great to soak damage and support other units.
-Organic Carapace upgrade: Increases armor and grant immunity to irradiate, plague, snare, blind and maelstrom​
-Improved regeneration:
-Burrowed units regenerate 3 times faster.
-Overlord, Ultralisk, Guardian, and Devourer regenerate 2 times faster.
-Hydralisk regenerate 4 times faster (12 while burrowed).
-Improved Mitosis upgrade (buildings morph 25% faster and regenerate 5 times faster)​
-Swarm Seeds ability for Guardians: Each attack spawns a Broodling
-Rapid Genesis upgrade for Scourges: Drastically decrease train time
-Hive and Greater Spire research upgrades 50% faster.
-Spore Colony and Sunken Colony can morph in each other.
-Reworked units (Ultralisk, Devourer, Guardian, Hydralisk)

Terran
-New unit: Stormraven
-Ground assault/support unit.
-Electrostatic Discharge upgrade: Stromraven attack can slow down enemies making it a good counter against close combat units.
-Blinding Nova ability: Blind targets in AoE for a time.​
-They now have Tech Labs (allows to build advanced units) and Reactors (reduce build time for basic units) that can be switched between Barrack, Factory and Starport.
-Incinerator Gauntlets upgrade for Firebats: change damage to normal and improve splash area.
-Sniper Round ability for Ghost: deals 75 ignore armor damage to an organic target. Damage can be improved to 90 with Ocular Implants upgrade.
-Medic Restoration spell changed to Restoration Spray (removes acid spores, snare, plague, maelstrom, blind, parasite, irradiate in an medium AoE).
-Salvage ability for Bunkers: return 75 minerals.
-Extra Supplies add-on for Supply Depots: add 4 to supply limit.
-Reworked units (Ghost, Wraith, Battle Cruiser, Tank, Firebat, Valkirie, Marine)

Protoss
-New unit: Sentry
-Ground support unit. Effective against small units.
-Seismic Shockwave ability: Burrowed units are forced to unburrow. Destroy Spider mines and unsiege tanks. Also damage buildings.​
-Shields work like SC2:
-Shield regeneration is 6 times faster but start recharging if units doesn't receive damage after 15 seconds (45 seconds for buildings).
-Each Shield upgrade slightly increases shield regeneration (with 3 shield upgrades, regeneration is 50% faster).
-Vespene cost for shield upgrades reduced at half.​
-Chrono Boost ability for Nexus (Target building research upgrades or train units 50% faster for 40 seconds)
-Overload ability for Dragoons: increase rate of fire but cannot move and gets disabled for a while.
-Psi Rage ability for Zealots: removes shields and increase damage, attack speed increases the longer it remains attacking a single target.
-Archon and Dark Archon regenerate up to 150 shield points to nearby units while warping.
-Reworked units (Templar, Scout, Archons, Reaver, Dragoon)

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Tntnnbltn said:
Because roaches are such a great zerg unit that they should be in every SC game.
I will hit you.
Even sarcastically that sentence should not be seen, read, or written.
Q8D3vil said:
same for marauders.
If they are removed Nexus can have 1500hp again and PROTOSS GAS FORTRESS can have 500hp instead of 900 maybe?

HolyCheck said:
Yup, Lyn came second.

I don't know who's made it for any other nations :( and I want to
Is there any vods ?

Seriously ReMind looked unstoppable last year so I don't know how a couple of teamless players splitting their time between 2 games won.

HolyCheck

TheThunder said:
Is there any vods ?

Seriously ReMind looked unstoppable last year so I don't know how a couple of teamless players splitting their time between 2 games won.

Not anywhere I've seen, but I don't really know the War3 scene, so other than TL and googling i havent looked too hard :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom