• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

V_Arnold

Protoss
-New unit: Sentry

-Ground support unit. Effective against small units.
-Seismic Shockwave ability: Burrowed units are forced to unburrow. Destroy Spider mines and unsiege tanks. Also damage buildings.

Wow. Someone single-handedly fixed everything what was wrong with SCII (Force Fields).
Amazing. Too bad it wont happen in the real game.

nilbog21 said:
Corran, i'd like to tell you a little about the guy who u gave a beta key to. Long ago, I got a beta key to Starcraft II when people would have literally murdered for one, and of course I shared my account with hugo since he's often awake when i'm asleep, and vice versa, and I know he anticipated the game nearly as much as I did. I also got a beta key to LoL which he really wanted to play, so of course I let him use my account to play as much as he wanted. Now that you gave him a dota invite, he immediately blocked me on aim/steam so I can't ask him to share it with me. I've been playing Dota for like 8 years and I'm the one who introduced him to the game and taught him the fundamentals of competitive dota, so he knows i'm dying to try it.. just thought u deserve to know :\

I'm all about pity so the second I get in you're getting one of my keys.
also, hugo's a douche.

(._.)

Banned
Tntnnbltn said:
SC2BW? More like SCBW2.

roachs.PNG
what da hayl

MrKnives

Nice to see that GAF is keeping on their standards on listening to both sides of the story before judging.

Holden asked my post this for him (he is still banned)

Holden said:
Cool gafdrama, i dont really wanna post this on neogaf but i guess i have to cause my brother apparently wants to bring up family business into a forum; ANYWAY first of all you didn't shared me your account of sc2beta, you shared an other extra key of sc2beta with countless of your friends including me. So my side of the story:

Friday night we were playing sc2 2v2 and as asual we get pretty mad at each other and i uselly end up blocking him for 2-3 days untill i unblock him or he tells a friend to tell me to unblock him. This time i blocked him on aim

Saturday corran gives me his extra key and i'm happy an all and while i play dota2 i see him msg me on steam something like "hey, you got dota2?" or something like that. I'm still mad about the previous day so i just immediatly block him ( i usually block him on steam and aim since he always msg me on steam after i block him on aim).

Sunday nothing, still blocked

Monday morning i wake up opening chrome and open up my tabs that usually open ( gaf, tl.net, gmail, reddit, etc.) I find out about his post and pretty confused and all... Then i try to login into gmail and steam, i find out that both accounts say that my password is wrong, so i do a recovery of the email password and all and i get in just fine, i go in and i see nothing wrong then i started thinking it was vautrin's fault (he either knew my old password or the recovery question thing), i look around and find out some emails in my trash about steam support ( access from new computer and forgotten password) So im like 99% sure it was him and then i see that he's unblocked from steam and some games on dota2 have been played (went from 4-4 to 6-6). He could of just contacted me by email or facebook to just tell me to unblock him by monday and i would of done it (like i alaways do).

--Hugo

Also just note that I'm just posting this for him. I have idea what's it about and and it's not my business to know. I'm just doing this because he asked me to do.

Edit: typos

ultron87

We've added familial drama to the SC2 GAF cycle? How exciting.

I expect Aylinato and Wedge to be throwing down at this time next week.

jasonng

THIS IS WHAT DOTA2 DOES TO YOUR FAMILY. YOU KIDS BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT.

ultron87 said:
We've added familial drama to the SC2 GAF cycle? How exciting.

I expect Aylinato and Wedge to be throwing down at this time next week.
Rumor has it that it was really Aylinato who really broke Wedge's foot.

Aylinato

jasonng said:
THIS IS WHAT DOTA2 DOES TO YOUR FAMILY. YOU KIDS BETTER STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM IT.

Rumor has it that it was really Aylinato who really broke Wedge's foot.

lol, i was a hundred miles away from wedge's foot when he broke it

nilbog21

Banned
MrKnives said:
Nice to see that GAF is keeping on their standards on listening to both sides of the story before judging.

Holden asked my post this for him (he is still banned)

"Cool gafdrama, i dont really wanna post this on neogaf but i guess i have to cause my brother apparently wants to bring up family business into a forum; ANYWAY first of all you didn't shared me your account of sc2beta, you shared an other extra key of sc2beta with countless of your friends including me. So my side of the story:

Friday night we were playing sc2 2v2 and as asual we get pretty mad at each other and i uselly end up blocking him for 2-3 days untill i unblock him or he tells a friend to tell me to unblock him. This time i blocked him on aim

Saturday corran gives me his extra key and i'm happy an all and while i play dota2 i see him msg me on steam something like "hey, you got dota2?" or something like that. I'm still mad about the previous day so i just immediatly block him ( i usually block him on steam and aim since he always msg me on steam after i block him on aim).

Sunday nothing, still blocked

Monday morning i wake up opening chrome and open up my tabs that usually open ( gaf, tl.net, gmail, reddit, etc.) I find out about his post and pretty confused and all... Then i try to login into gmail and steam, i find out that both accounts say that my password is wrong, so i do a recovery of the email password and all and i get in just fine, i go in and i see nothing wrong then i started thinking it was vautrin's fault (he either knew my old password or the recovery question thing), i look around and find out some emails in my trash about steam support ( access from new computer and forgotten password) So im like 99% sure it was him and then i see that he's unblocked from steam and some games on dota2 have been played (went from 4-4 to 6-6). He could of just contacted me by email or facebook to just tell me to unblock him by monday and i would of done it (like i alaways do).

--Hugo"

Also just note that I'm just posting this for him. I have idea what's it about and and it's not my business to know. I'm just doing this because he asked me to do.

Edit: typos

lol, family drama? really this is nothing family related, and nothing private, you just don't want people to know. and sorry if this is the only way for me to communicate with you :\ unfortunately for him however I was actually streaming the game holden is talking about, and i'd love it to share it with you guys, except that all my justin.tv videos have been deleted!!

http://www.justin.tv/vautrin21
Where are all my old videos?? Is there any way to recover them? I had some videos in there that were important to me :\

Concerning getting on his account: I asked a mutual friend if anyone was on hugos account while he was sleeping, and since he said no I tried to login to it since I used to know his password. it should be noted I trust(ed) him with all my passwords (how he got into my justin tv and presumably deleted all my videos..), since trust to me is infintely more important than any harm he could commit on my accounts. expectantly he changed his steam pass so i tried the steam recovery question thing and I knew the question; I had to change the password, and sent him a private message on facebook, the only place where I am not blocked. Word for word message I sent him

"Hi, you're probably freaking out right now because you can't get into your steam and your e-mail, and facebook is probably the last thing you will check. I changed the password to #####. I know you know all my passwords, so please don't have an disproportionate response and retaliate, I just wanted to try the game. I shared all my betas with you, and in return i am blocked from all communication. Just imagine what you would feel like if I got the dota 2 beta and didn't share it with you. I want to play it just as much as you; I've been playing for like 8 years and I check my e-mail first thing every day when I come home to see If I've received invite, just like you. I don't know why you have to be like this,"

reply was of course: "fuck you".

Anyway, i'd love to know if there's a way to recover the game hugo is referencing, so you can see for yourself the alleged reason as to why he blocked me, free of biases. Really though, it has nothing to do with this game. He just doesn't want to share the dota 2 beta with me

EDIT: also concerning the SC2 beta (i'm really at a loss why hes bringing this up): I shared the FIRST beta account I got with you! Then I got an extra key, and let you use that with 2-3 other of my friends. Sorry for being so generous - I even told them they couldn't use it if you were on it! But you cried and cried because you wanted your own..

He could of just contacted me by email or facebook to just tell me to unblock him by monday and i would of done it (like i alaways do).
This is rich. I asked a friend to ask him to unblock him. Response:

bgflyng
FUCK NO
go tell that faggot
to killhimself

all this stupid nonsense aside though, what hurts is the most is that I can't trust my own brother [edit: he ended up not deleting my videos, there is hope for us <3]

MrKnives

nilbog21 said:
lol, family drama? really this is nothing family related, and nothing private, you just don't want people to know. and sorry if this is the only way for me to communicate with you :\ unfortunately for him however I was actually streaming the game holden is talking about, and i'd love it to share it with you guys, except that all my justin.tv videos have been deleted!!

http://www.justin.tv/vautrin21
Where are all my old videos?? Is there any way to recover them? I had some videos in there that were important to me :\

Concerning getting on his account: I asked a mutual friend if anyone was on hugos account while he was sleeping, and since he said no I tried to login to it since I used to know his password. it should be noted I trust(ed) him with all my passwords (how he got into my justin tv and presumably deleted all my videos..), since trust to me is infintely more important than any harm he could commit on my accounts. expectantly he changed his steam pass so i tried the steam recovery question thing and I knew the question; I had to change the password, and sent him a private message on facebook, the only place where I am not blocked. Word for word message I sent him

"Hi, you're probably freaking out right now because you can't get into your steam and your e-mail, and facebook is probably the last thing you will check. I changed the password to #####. I know you know all my passwords, so please don't have an disproportionate response and retaliate, I just wanted to try the game. I shared all my betas with you, and in return i am blocked from all communication. Just imagine what you would feel like if I got the dota 2 beta and didn't share it with you. I want to play it just as much as you; I've been playing for like 8 years and I check my e-mail first thing every day when I come home to see If I've received invite, just like you. I don't know why you have to be like this,"

reply was of course: "fuck you".

Anyway, i'd love to know if there's a way to recover the game hugo is referencing, so you can see for yourself the alleged reason as to why he blocked me, free of biases.

EDIT: also concerning the SC2 beta (i'm really at a loss why hes bringing this up): I shared the FIRST beta account I got with you! Then I got an extra key, and let you use that with 2-3 other of my friends. Sorry for being so generous - I even told them they couldn't use it if you were on it! But you cried and cried because you wanted your own..

This is rich. I asked a friend to ask him to unblock him. Response:

bgflyng
FUCK NO
go tell that faggot
to killhimself

all this stupid nonsense aside though, what hurts is the most is that I can't trust my own brother

I haven't even read what you wrote o_o but Holden asked to say that

Holden said:
I'm done arguing on this forum, send me an email

So I guess that's it for me ^^

Spl1nter

lol this is just fucking hilarious. golden material here.

Aylinato said:
I challenge wedge to a drama fight Wednesday during SC2 night. Topic: best form of ketchup, coca cola, and best jones soda.

I say you sneak to were wedge sleeps at night and shave off his beard. Clearly it is the source of his power.

jasonng

Spl1nter said:
lol this is just fucking hilarious. golden material here.

I say you sneak to were wedge sleeps at night and shave off his beard. Clearly it is the source of his power.
Get out of here! Go back to your fancy smancy batterfield 3 thread. Go on, SHOO. Dag namit. Them youngins and their silly gun tooting bag milks.

Spl1nter

jasonng said:
Wait, Splinter and I are fami.... but that means. That means I would be Canadian. I'm Canadian?

Pretty sure he wasnt talk about us. Not only are you not Canadian, you aint Italian. Your poor bastard, I feel bad for you.

Does this mean no more holden in america visiting his bro?

nilbog21

Banned
I was wrong to accuse him of deleting my videos, which I tried to refrain from doing. For some reason it kept redirecting to twitch.tv everytime I went to justin.tv

game starts at 30min
http://www.justin.tv/vautrin21/b/299756858

To save you some time: opposing team went helions/mass stalkers and I fast expanded, so I got lings/roaches and some sunks to try to hold it off, until he eventually came in w/ banshees at my main and later got helions in my mineral line so I died. Hugo got mad at me saying I should go 4 gas infestor instead of getting roaches which are "noob vs stalkers". I say he's not looking at big picture and its not just straight up roach vs stalker on paper. I said 4 gas infestor would take too long and heavy agro helions/mass stalkers would run me over early game, and that I regretted not getting hydras. Anyway, NOT A BIG DEAL, but he freaks out and calls me a noob yada yada blocks me all weekend and says this is the reason he won't share his dota account with me. pretty cool story

ANYWAY, i'm not attacking him or anything. He's the one who brought this up, I just want everything to be clear, and let you know that he is a scum bag :)

WedgeX

Banned
Aylinato said:
I challenge wedge to a drama fight Wednesday during SC2 night. Topic: best form of ketchup, coca cola, and best jones soda.

Heinz natural. Coke with actual sugar in it. Green Apple/Cream Soda.

Spl1nter said:

ffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

FoxSpirit

Holy shit, I just saw the most awesome TvT EVER!!!

Empire Happy vs Beastyqt in match 2 of the Gigabyte cup today. INfuckinSANE.
Had so much of a grin on me for most of the match :-D

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
guys, what's going on in here.

;_; please stop fighting.

First I see yoshi posting in zelda and skyrim threads, now this.

Everything I knew is a lie

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Hi all,

I'm sure you are all by now at least aware of the incredible amount of issues that occurred during the PPSL the weekend before last. There remains a major issue that we, on behalf of Amanda who worked with the PPSL, are reaching out to the community to try to solve. That issue is, unfortunately, finances.

Right now the PPSL has around $23,000 in unpaid debt. $7,000 of that will be paid by us, but it seems like Gus, the organizer of the PPSL, is nowhere to be found and is not owning up to the remaining debt. The issue with this is that it is not Gus' name whom is liable for this debt. He used Amanda, who works at a travel agency, to book the hotel and flights. The total amount of this debt that is related to travel is $12,000. If this does not get paid by November 21st, her business (the travel agency) will have to stop operations until the amount is paid, plus penalties. They will not be allowed to make reservations and create tickets and will be in essence, shut down. In addition it opens up the possibility that Amanda will be arrested or sued.

Here's what the IPL is going to do to help try to resolve the situation:

Tonight we are going to be running our stream with replays of some of the top PPSL games. All proceeds generated by the stream tonight will be directly given to Amanda. In addition, we are opening a 'Support Amanda' button, which allows anyone to donate to Amanda's bills. We are not taking a single cent of this money.

I know a lot of people will say this isn't their problem, and that's true to an extent. This is more of a plea to the community to help out someone who tried to make esports grow and got completely and utterly screwed. We are looking to raise at minimum $5000 to at least cover the expenses of travel and protect Amanda from going to jail and her business being shut down. If there is overage it will go to paying event salaries (casters, talent, staff, etc.) and other event-related expenses, but we feel like it's most important to protect and support Amanda at this point.

If nothing else, please tune in tonight to our stream to have your ad revenue forwarded on to Amanda. The games we will be broadcasting tonight at 5 PM PDT are: Moon vs azk.JS, MarineKingPrime vs oGs.MC, and FXO.whale vs MarineKingPrime

The 'Support Amanda' button is live on our site at http://www.ign.com/ipl - you can give as little as $1. Please help out someone who is caught up in a terrible situation.

Thank you.

This is sad :(

lol Idra, you make tons of money playing a videogame. Not long ago you were banging a hot chick thanks to your popularity. You get free tech swag

...yet you're mad enough at some e-loser to threaten to beat him up, like this is 9th grade or some shit? Stop embarrassing yourself

You know it's kinda bullshit to just call it 'internet stuff' when it is potentially your livelyhood being affected. I haven't read the background to this particular incident but dickheads like deezer are actually affecting peoples ability to make money from streams. So yeah if they felt like punching him in real life i can understand that.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
AdventureRacing said:
You know it's kinda bullshit to just call it 'internet stuff' when it is potentially your livelyhood being affected. I haven't read the background to this particular incident but dickheads like deezer are actually affecting peoples ability to make money from streams. So yeah if they felt like punching him in real life i can understand that.
Its not bullshit at all. Why should idra have all the benefits of streaming and playing a public ladder and never have to deal with the issues that come with that system?

Deezer doesn't owe idra or idras viewers anything and if idra cant deal with that he should just stop streaming.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
Idra has threatened to beat up Deezer.
in real life

shit just got real.
Incontrol says it too. No surprise. I dont care about stream cheaters though, its not illegal so go ahead. If you want to stream, you should be prepared to be faced against that.

TylerWasieleski Tyler Wasieleski
About my stream: made a decision to not stream much heading into Providence. Expect 6hr/day streaming post-MLG
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! and yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! ;;

hamchan

I don't see why you guys are arguing for Deezer. He's an asshole who makes it harder for progamers to stream and makes it harder for us viewers to watch. Why support him at all?

Corran Horn

hamchan said:
I don't see why you guys are arguing for Deezer. He's an asshole who makes it harder for progamers to stream and makes it harder for us viewers to watch. Why support him at all?
I agree dude is a bitch. But I am fine with what he does if he wants to spend his life doing that. Its not hacking or anything illegal.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
GUYS.

I leave for three days.

And I come back to this?

What the FUCK is going on?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
hamchan said:
you're right, infact blizzard should make it that you spawn with 8 workers if your opponent is deezer.

-
We aren't arguing for deezer, we're arguing against special treatment.

Corran Horn

Milabrega said:
Can someone fill me in, who exactly is Deezer and what does he do?
He is a stream cheater. Basically he goes to popular streams and times his match search to theirs and gets into their games and uses their stream to collect intel and win games. Sometimes he will continuously do this to certain players to the point where they will not ladder anymore (Destiny for example). He also uses bad manner language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom