• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Not much left until GAF is gonna go down :(

MrKnives

Yoshichan said:
Not much left until GAF is gonna go down :(

vader.jpg

Forgot it's going down. Bummer.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
pheonix zealot archon.

damn thats a tough combo. the best counter i can think of is battlecruisers or an absolute crap ton of emp

Decided to give up trying to learn terran alone and just started going random. It's quite difficult getting started. I'm still trying to come up with a few tactics i like for terran and protoss but i'm getting there. At the moment most of my play consists almost entirely of unorthodox strats and cheese lol.

I don't think people are used to facing this man carries and nukes so that kinda works in my favour. Gonna try some more today.

Just tried a few games on SEA and wow at the difference. It's like going from 30 fps to 60 fps, the game just looks so much more fluid.

My micro still sucks balls though.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom