• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
true, you have already said you plan to watch the ponies.
Hell yeah I am. I'm not backing away from that. I'm just waiting for the right moment... maybe 24th December?

Zzoram

the NA version of sc2 is on sale on the blizzard website for $29.99USD if any of eurogaf are still considering jumping over.

[$19.99 in canada for a disc version]

WAT?

Why does Canada get such a good sale? We never get the good stuff. I'm tempted to pick up a second copy in case good custom maps ever get made and my GF wants to join me like she did for Jurassic Park and various Tower Defense maps in WC3.

V_Arnold

and you're willing to admit to this in public? brave man.

Nothing to hide about that.

My favorite j-band is TM Revolution/Gack/Malice Mizer/L'Arc En'Ciel, but it pales in comparison to any pony-avatar, honestly.

I mean, I am not judging those, but the moment they try to judge others, THAT is when it turns funny :)
(But I love a lot of different style of music anyway :p)

Hell yeah I am. I'm not backing away from that. I'm just waiting for the right moment... maybe 24th December?
I am so indifferent to that show. Is it really THAT good? o_O

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
So do zergs still think protoss is imbalanced? and if so name what is actually imbalanced about them.
archon toilet.
'safe' zvp forces a spire based midgame that is weak to gateway timings that are very difficult to scout.
no more 9 range neural.

WAT?

Why does Canada get such a good sale? We never get the good stuff. I'm tempted to pick up a second copy in case good custom maps ever get made and my GF wants to join me like she did for Jurassic Park and various Tower Defense maps in WC3.
benefits of a strong loonie, brah.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
wow... i'm on my laptop now. My computer just died :( It just died all of a sudden... I opened it up and I can smell burnt from the power supplier. How hard is it to replace one? I'd love some help because I'm gonna die from a heartattack it seems ;_;

It says "Corsair TX650W Power Supply" on it... is it easy replaceable ._.?

Yoshichan

very easy to replace, just need a screwdriver.
Oh my, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that... btw, just to confirm that the problem's actually the power supplier... when I try to start the computer, it doesn't work at all. I mean, I see the cpu-fan start for ½ a second, then everything shuts down and after a second or two, I smell burnt from the power supplier ._.

edit: so basically, if it says TX650W on my power supplier, this should be the one I should buy right?
http://www.teknikmagasinet.se/db.pl...e=Prisjakt&utm_campaign=Prisjakt&artnr=490763

V_Arnold

Oh my, you have no idea how happy I am to hear that... btw, just to confirm that the problem's actually the power supplier... when I try to start the computer, it doesn't work at all. I mean, I see the cpu-fan start for ½ a second, then everything shuts down and after a second or two, I smell burnt from the power supplier ._.

edit: so basically, if it says TX650W on my power supplier, this should be the one I should buy right?
http://www.teknikmagasinet.se/db.pl...e=Prisjakt&utm_campaign=Prisjakt&artnr=490763

If you are lucky, yes.
If you are not lucky, some parts might have gone when the psu died. I hope that is not the case, as that can be very nasty.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

PSUs sometimes climb the proverbial bell tower and take as many other parts down with them as possible. But yes, buy, unplug, unscrew, screw in, plug in, more gg.

Yoshichan

why the hell does the PSU try to do that with his hardware friends :(?! Okay I'm gonna go plut it out now... wish me luck!

edit: wait, is this normal? There are like 2, big fucking cords coming out of the PSU <,<?

Yoshichan

So I just plugged it out... and everything it was hooked to...

Is it really supposed to look like this? So when I head to the stores and buy this PSU, it's coming with all the cables like the ones below...?

?

is it like a bundle of connectors?
Yeah look at this fucking Frankenstein...

hBgBv.jpg

Yoshichan

that is how your power supply supplies power to the various components of your pc.
So when I head to the stores tomorrow and buy this exact PSU, it's gonna come with all the cables? Or do I need to buy that manually?

edit: and do I now need to format my hard drive...?

Yoshichan

well it looks like they all go inside the case, so yes.
Okay, awesome!

Man, this scares me... is my harddrive safe? I don't need to format it unless the PSU fucked it up right?

V_Arnold

Okay, awesome!

Man, this scares me... is my harddrive safe? I don't need to format it unless the PSU fucked it up right?

Uhm...if the PSU fucked any part up, it is FRIED.
No more use for that part anymore.

So it is either working perfectly, or it is useless.
(Think of this as an EMP. If it hits, it hits hard. Nerf it!)

Yoshichan

Yeah I Googled my PSU-name and many people have problems with it getting overheated... stupid Corsair :( I also tried finding Corsair in Sweden so I would call them but to no avail.
Uhm...if the PSU fucked any part up, it is FRIED.
No more use for that part anymore.

So it is either working perfectly, or it is useless.
(Think of this as an EMP. If it hits, it hits hard. Nerf it!)
Perfect explanation, thanks! :) The worst part would be to actually find out which hardware the PSU fried (if it did fry anything, that is). At that point, I think I'll have to pay a bunch of money so that a nerd can take a look at it ._.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
nah yoshi, just go to your local college and leave a note explaining the problem under a plate of hotpockets, the nerds will find you.

Yoshichan

nah yoshi, just go to your local college and leave a note explaining the problem under a plate of hotpockets, the nerds will find you.
That's actually a brilliant idea :D I've got a bunch of nerd buddies that would gladly help me. I am Yoshi after all!

Yoshichan

positive like the current that fried yoshichans MKP image collection.
My Foxer-folder is seriously the only thing I care about... so let's hope this isn't the case :(

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
What ?!

This changes everything. I hope MMA wins, one scrubby 2 base gimmick protoss is more than enough, we don't need MC if we already have Naniwa.

its funny because its true.

As destiny once said, the most impressive thing MC has ever done was cancel a nexus in order to 4gate.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
so naniwa apparently typed and deleted 'oh so you just allin every game' in the leenock finals.

protoss players are so crazy lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom