• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
OHY3W.png

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
"Please note that all nominated VODs for Best Match are free for the voting period!"

sweeeet.. even though i have the season passes..

Yes I posted in the new PC thread now, lets see if they can be as helpful as panda was

Zzoram

I'm annoyed that KeSPA hasn't announced what their SC2 Proleague plans are. Are they going to wait until Heart of the Swarm? Will active Broodwar A-team players participate in both leagues? Will they allow the GSL players and foreigners to participate?

Zzoram

"Please note that all nominated VODs for Best Match are free for the voting period!"

sweeeet.. even though i have the season passes..

Yes I posted in the new PC thread now, lets see if they can be as helpful as panda was

I missed the sC vs Nestea game that was supposed to be super epic. I'm going to watch that now while waiting for Dreamhack Day 2.

Mairu

I'm annoyed that KeSPA hasn't announced what their SC2 Proleague plans are. Are they going to wait until Heart of the Swarm? Will active Broodwar A-team players participate in both leagues? Will they allow the GSL players and foreigners to participate?

gom still has exclusive broadcasting rights

give it a little more time

Sliver

Been watching a lot more and playing a lot more BW lately to gear up for the new season. I'm so terrible but checking out the classic vods is a lot of fun. ZvT is my favorite to watch, as it is in SC2.

In SC2 news, I'll probably go to bed soon and catch some DH games tomorrow. Saw the EG group, kinda sucks but it happens.

Is there a Dreamhack thread, or do we discuss the tourney here?

I'm trying to find a VOD of ToD vs Sheth game 2, apparently that game was amazing. If anyone finds it, please post. Thx.

Mairu

Is there a Dreamhack thread, or do we discuss the tourney here?

I'm trying to find a VOD of ToD vs Sheth game 2, apparently that game was amazing. If anyone finds it, please post. Thx.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=453137

http://www.reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/mod4s/list_of_twitch_vods_from_dreamhack_day1/

http://blip.tv/day9tv/sheth-z-vs-tod-p-g1-dreamhack-winter-group-k-day-1-5766224

well that's game one but game 2 should also be on day9's bliptv

Zzoram

Americans always underrate Europeans. Also, MLG has been mostly devoid of European players so they are mostly unknown to Americans.

HolyCheck

oh god what an emotional rollercoaster

Artosis - Tasteless has to go to the hospital for his eyes, so I will be solo-casting in the back room until he's back!

day9 - About to go live at twitch.tv/day9tv with Day2 of #DreamHack Winter 2011! We'll be starting with EGHuK vs EGIdrA!

A team with a sponsor with the amount of money FXOpen has and it takes them this long for a fucking Wordpress site? I AM DISAPPOINT. I like how their entire roster is now Korean though (hey, slog may be from USA but he's racially Korean :p)

I would keep QXC and fou and kick everyone else

HolyCheck

A team with a sponsor with the amount of money FXOpen has and it takes them this long for a fucking Wordpress site? I AM DISAPPOINT. I like how their entire roster is now Korean though (hey, slog may be from USA but he's racially Korean :p)

I like that they're taking it slowly... I get the feeling they're being alot more responsible with their funding than other teams..

mainly because of boss's rants on his blog lol

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Being stuck at work during black Friday while with no sleep sucks...

Sitting in my car drinking another energy drink lol.

MrKnives

USA-GAF can you clarify me one thing?

Little debate with my old nemesis raphier. Torrenting is not illegal in USA? I mean if I'm living in any part of USA and I have lets say uTorrent on my computer and I download only legal torrents the ISP won't "shut me down" so to speak.

I know some ISP's are throttling down torrents in general but you wouldn't ever get a letter from an ISP because you downloaded something legal using a torrent program?

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
USA-GAF can you clarify me one thing?

Little debate with my old nemesis raphier. Torrenting is not illegal in USA? I mean if I'm living in any part of USA and I have lets say uTorrent on my computer and I download only legal torrents the ISP won't "shut me down" so to speak.

I know some ISP's are throttling down torrents in general but you wouldn't ever get a letter from an ISP because you downloaded something legal using a torrent program?

ISPs don't take action on what you download proactively. It's only when media conglomerates sniff out your IP on public torrents, they can contact your ISP and then your ISP will warn you.

HolyCheck

PC Gaf ignored me ;_;

Which laptop do I buy

qeTO9.jpg

http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/notebook.pdf
Here's the full list incase anyones bored and really wants to look into it.

Are these prices OK for what they are? aslong as I'm not being scammed $600 I don't mind if it's a bit more than if i built it myself or some nerdy stuff.

Zzoram

PC Gaf ignored me ;_;

Which laptop do I buy

qeTO9.jpg

http://www.msy.com.au/Parts/notebook.pdf
Here's the full list incase anyones bored and really wants to look into it.

Are these prices OK for what they are? aslong as I'm not being scammed $600 I don't mind if it's a bit more than if i built it myself or some nerdy stuff.

Of those 6, get one with a GT540M. Size of screen depends on if you mind the weight and if you'll be using it as your main computer. I personally prefer 17" but they're a bit heavy if not in a backpack.

As for price, dunno about Australian pricing so I can't say if it's a good deal. It's at least ok looking though.

a176

Banned
gaf i was just pylon blocked on shakuras
and then cannoned

and then my secret expo got cannoned

and then i had to deal with vr/phoenix abuse

but then i made ultras and i won

HolyCheck

Cheers guys, it was more that they could hand me a laptop with a processor from 1984 and tell me it's good and I wouldnt know.

so you didn't laugh and call me a noob:p so I think that means they're ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom