• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holden

yea but holden is a protoss and feels he just naturally deserves the strongest econ opener in the game in every game, golds people could actually expand to actually made him have to work for his wins, so they had to go.

those tears are.... delicious

get on mumble/steam/sc2!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
XzQqj.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I seriously don't know wtf to do anymore and I'm going crazy and I'm about to fucking destroy this stupid $80 mouse.

I bought this new piece of shit mouse and I regret every single money I spent on it. So I used my old mouse again and everything is FUCKED UP. I don't remember my settings so everything feels so fucking uncomfortable and stupid. The desktop pointer is too fast or too slow, I don't even know.

And I tried playing SC2 and see if anything changed. Holy shit, I couldn't even split my SCVs, let alone splitting my marines. This is so DUMMMMMMMB

edit: I tried changing back to the Sensei... I HATE the fact that I always accidently press on mouse 5 and 6 (6, 7?). How do I disable those buttons? Tell me quickly before I literally rip the shit with a tong.

edit 2: anyway... 45 minutes of sleep... 3 days... I'm off to bed. Fuck the Sensei.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I seriously don't know wtf to do anymore and I'm going crazy and I'm about to fucking destroy this stupid $80 mouse.

I bought this new piece of shit mouse and I regret every single money I spent on it. So I used my old mouse again and everything is FUCKED UP. I don't remember my settings so everything feels so fucking uncomfortable and stupid. The desktop pointer is too fast or too slow, I don't even know.

And I tried playing SC2 and see if anything changed. Holy shit, I couldn't even split my SCVs, let alone splitting my marines. This is so DUMMMMMMMB

edit: I tried changing back to the Sensei... I HATE the fact that I always accidently press on mouse 5 and 6 (6, 7?). How do I disable those buttons? Tell me quickly before I literally rip the shit with a tong.

edit 2: anyway... 45 minutes of sleep... 3 days... I'm off to bed. Fuck the Sensei.

10 dollar mouse, 8 dollar keyboard. Beat you any day of the week. BAM

Keikaku

^^ You have no idea how much I want to flip that image upside down and then make a pithy joke about Australians. No idea

It's a lot

Q8D3vil

make me want to play skyrim and play skyrim again :)
only because my internet is fucked up and can't even watch his stream or play sc2 :(

BigAT

So this is the last thing a keyboard hears before it dies.

Holden

pre-production sample of a TL branded Goliathus

http://i.imgur.com/vVgh2.jpg[IMG]

Million times better then the new tshirts;;;;

edit : huge image ;o

[quote="Hugoboss21, post: 32997406"]pre-production sample of a TL branded Goliathus

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vVgh2.jpg

Million times better then the new tshirts;;;;

edit : huge image ;o[/QUOTE]

lol thanks timedog

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So 290284901824 hours later... I finally configured my new mouse... halleluja.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom