• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

V_Arnold

Oh Pancakes, amazing pictures, it must have been a wonderful experience. I will try to get into the next big event like Dreamhack in 2012 summer, hopefully. Will be one insane journey :p

a176

Banned
new gsl map

PwiIQ.jpg

Holden

As myself, i don't like the map

But i think its a really good map for protoss and terran since there are just coridors on the map and the 3rd base is really hard to secure.
But there are many paths that favors zergs

I'd say it would be a balanced map if there they remove the 2 holes next to the xelnaga tower. Might be wrong thow.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hmm, where can see the discussion of the new GSL map? Link on TL?

edit: looks hard to protect 3rd :/

Yoshichan

OMG, that is amazing. A work of art. Did you have fun Yoshi?
I haven't had so much fun in 5 years or something. Everything just went better than expected :D Could you imagine how (even more) awesome it would've been with Foxer getting to DHW :O? I actually asked Artosis a lot of stuff including what the odds are that he'll go to DHS next year.

giri

Consider my self ignorant of the RTS pro-scene out side SC2 (Mainly watch a lot of GSL, occasional MLG/ big tourney).

But what is BW? Brood Wars?

I thought that by now, most of the pro's had switched to SC2 (or would have thought so) and left Brood Wars / SC 1 in general, behind by now?

Or am i completely off the mark?

Because for the most part, GSL is good viewing.

Dooraven

Consider my self ignorant of the RTS pro-scene out side SC2 (Mainly watch a lot of GSL, occasional MLG/ big tourney).

But what is BW? Brood Wars?

I thought that by now, most of the pro's had switched to SC2 (or would have thought so) and left Brood Wars / SC 1 in general, behind by now?

Or am i completely off the mark?

Because for the most part, GSL is good viewing.

BW is Starcraft Brood War, the prequel to Strarcraft 2.

Most of the Foreign BW pros have switched to SC2 however almost none of the Korean top BW pros have.

giri

BW is Starcraft Brood War, the prequel to Strarcraft 2.

Most of the Foreign BW pros have switched to SC2 however almost none of the Korean top BW pros have.

0_o really? How bizzare! so the whole world is basically fractured?

Whats stopping them going over to SC2? they just don't want to change in the fear that they won't be as successful?

Deadly

0_o really? How bizzare! so the whole world is basically fractured?

Whats stopping them going over to SC2? they just don't want to change in the fear that they won't be as successful?
$$$$$$$$. Also having to completely remaster a game amongst others.

(._.)

Banned
I hear BW is still really huge in Korea. Not really as popular anymore with foreign fans. I will read about it on TL sometimes but apart from that it is difficult to follow.

Yoshichan

I wanna talk to someone (I'll even get on Mumble!) :(... anyone?

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wouldn't blizzard have basically stopped supporting it though?

Does it get any international coverage still? like, english broad casts?
Blizzard has never really support bw as an e sport. Korean scene did it all by itself mostly.

No English casts of bw besides amateur dubbing jobs. Mostly its just the Korean casters live streamed to so channel.

Yoshichan

Now I'm talking to D3vil... that's how bored I am. Thanks to you guys!

Yoshichan

What is this, I don't even...

Yoshichan

Ok now that's hot. Link?

Q8D3vil

about balance, i call protoss imba.

i found it funny how they transfer their pvz old strategy (turtle as fuck and get the deathball) and put it in pvt.
damn dirty protoss

Yoshichan

Oh my God... I'm drooling ._.

edit: they're almost as hot as Rainbow

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Once finals are finished, I will break out of Platinum and eventually fight my way into Diamond!

Yoshichan

So I'm catching up with GSL and gotta say...Tasteless' relentless political rants/comments are quite unprofessional. I'm a liberal, I tend to agree with most things he says, but his comments are almost always out of bounds given the context of his job; no caster any any real sport - or commentator of any non-political event - does this.

Artosis politely chuckles and tries to change the subject while Tasteless continues on. Tasteless has never been a good commentator imo, and this just makes him worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom