• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got dropped from two games in a row, no countdown or anything. The screen just froze and a few seconds later it said I was dropped. I have never had anything like this happen before, any ideas?

I was on the ladder btw

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Starting to get the hand of this new fangled forge fast expand against T and Z. I transition into Zealot, Archon and eventually push once my third goes up and I have storm. Seems to be working okay in Platinum so far.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
sure awesome.

storytiem: holden can confirm.

so me and holden go and play some 1v1 obs, i get zvt close spawns and lose to a 2rax but whatever, nobodies a tryhard in an obs. anyway this guy in chat makes the brilliant GAF=FAG joke and harps on me and holden for the rest of the obs. eventually i get annoyed and ask what his rank was because i dont remember people who are trash.

he gets extra ragey and challenges me to a 1v1 on the spot.

so we both leave and he invites me to xel naga, zvt and calls me a lowbie masters who is afraid to ladder.

game starts, i tell him i'll give him a 10 second lead, and i do.

i then do my 15hatch 6roach rush build because i scout 1rax expo.

in this game he built 1 marine total, never scouted me [ever], told me fuck off, insta-quit, ignored me and logged out. the kicker? he has half my ladder points and is only ranked higher than me [by 4] because his division is terrible.

its the little things in starcraft that make it so fun.

sure awesome.

storytiem: holden can confirm.

so me and holden go and play some 1v1 obs, i get zvt close spawns and lose to a 2rax but whatever, nobodies a tryhard in an obs. anyway this guy in chat makes the brilliant GAF=FAG joke and harps on me and holden for the rest of the obs. eventually i get annoyed and ask what his rank was because i dont remember people who are trash.

he gets extra ragey and challenges me to a 1v1 on the spot.

so we both leave and he invites me to xel naga, zvt and calls me a lowbie masters who is afraid to ladder.

game starts, i tell him i'll give him a 10 second lead, and i do.

i then do my 15hatch 6roach rush build because i scout 1rax expo.

in this game he built 1 marine total, never scouted me [ever], told me fuck off, insta-quit, ignored me and logged out. the kicker? he has half my ladder points and is only ranked higher than me [by 4] because his division is terrible.

its the little things in starcraft that make it so fun.

It's like a crash course of what not to do in Starcraft. Don't play with pubbies :D

Oh, and yay! Thanks Panda! I'm going to try to be on tonight, but I was having mouse issues last night. We shall see.

BigAT

I got invited to the Dota 2 beta but I don't have any brothers I want to act like a complete piece of shit towards, so I'm not sure what else can be done in this game. Thoughts? Suggestions?

Sliver

Damn, long day at work. Please tell me SOTG is tonight

Jjask.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Day9 bailed at the last second, being replaced by Sheth.

:D :D I spoke to Sheth for a good 4-5 minutes in DH... he's like, the nicest guy of all time

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Day9 bailed at the last second, being replaced by Sheth.

I honestly dont care if Day9 appears on the show anymore. He doesnt bring much to it anymore besides the random callouts on idra about balance talk, which then leads to him not saying things are un balanced.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Too much Day9 hate going on now... as usual.

Yoshichan

He became casual like the nintendo wii. Let me know when he does hardcore analysis again.
What are you talking about, everyone knows the Wii is hardcore as fuck. And so is Day9.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yeah that's what I was thinking. It had to happen at Dreamhack, did they cast any of his games? But they've casted him tons of times? No clue.

Didnt naniwa/nestea game start early while on commercial during MLG? or was that someone else?
edit: and then call out mlg admins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom