• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Won said:
Yes it is. And TLO had a build order designed around it apparently.

633918229_8RfsipLW_tlo.jpg

This man never ceases to surprise me in his approach to the game. He is my favorite Terran player without a doubt. If only we could rebuild his hands so he could be at his prime.

Tntnnbltn

Pretty sure I read somewhere that if their only remaining building is a tech lab or reactor you can end the game by landing a building on it / stealing it.

zlatko

Banned
Chinese Electric Batman said:
If only he could macro.

He found a work around. Just build 3 command centers ,turn them into planetaries, skip making SCVs, and use the extra planetaries to make it rain mules.

Unit composition? EVERYTHING and ALWAYS nukes.

WedgeX

Banned
Team games are the greatest break from 1v1 laddering. Nothing like some healthy cooperation.

Especially if its with fellow gaffers!

(it still works to download, their pictures are broken for fantastic teams)

Dizzy (aka perryferrell), Kem, wedge and a dude named gentleman v. pubbies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just saw the TLO vid... wow

wowowooasoasfasgv

Keikaku

Pandaman said:
it wasnt dragon, he started doing customs after the hellion game.

I was on both streams and I was sure that they were still playing each other. They played at least 2-3 games on Metalopolis. I could be wrong, but unless they were playing people with extremely similar builds, actions and units they were playing each other.

EDIT: They're still playing each other right now.

I'm wondering if my computer crashing had to do with the uncapped FPS on the menu screens, which can overheat GPUs. I'm so LTTP here, but I added the FPS caps to my SC2 variable file

frameratecapglue=30
frameratecap=60

so hopefully that works. I'll clean the computer case out again before trying to play some. Definitely feeling a major itch to play

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Strike Cannon will now hit air units

Wait for it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
me and holden have been switching races for casual 1v1s lately.

Gentlemen;
yvLFn.jpg

Protoss.
42 minutes into a game

Yoshichan

Why would anyone hate on kpop

Yoshichan

Wow, I love sen... only person I didn't get to shake hands with ._.

edit: hahhaha math while playing

WedgeX

Banned
PhoenixDark said:
I'm wondering if my computer crashing had to do with the uncapped FPS on the menu screens, which can overheat GPUs. I'm so LTTP here, but I added the FPS caps to my SC2 variable file

frameratecapglue=30
frameratecap=60

so hopefully that works. I'll clean the computer case out again before trying to play some. Definitely feeling a major itch to play

lttp? I didn't even know you could cap fps until this very moment. Hmmm.

And apparently I can only beat toss if I 3rax. Have had no luck with 2rax expand, or marine banshee.

Yoshichan

aaaaaand confirmed.

Carriers = hard counter zerg

Yoshichan

Is that a quote from Idra? :eek:

jasonng

Okay, so the good news is that there is nothing wrong with my mic. Tried it over google+ and ichat and it works just fine. The bad news is that I now have to figure out what's up with my mumble client that's causing so much static.

fanboi

Banned
domo: omg
domo has reconnected.
domo: u ruined my fun at this game -.-
You: :D
domo has disconnected.

I bask in your tears!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
jasonng said:
Okay, so the good news is that there is nothing wrong with my mic. Tried it over google+ and ichat and it works just fine. The bad news is that I now have to figure out what's up with my mumble client that's causing so much static.
mumbles been weird lately, its become a bit of a resource hog too.

Yoshichan

Yeah... come to Teamspeak everyone and speak to me. alone in a channel right now... ._.

Yoshichan

ksan said:
Teamspeak? Why not use Roger Wilco while we are at it.
clearly you're stuck in Teamspeak 2 because current version is amazing

Holden

Pandaman said:
me and holden have been switching races for casual 1v1s lately.

Gentlemen;
yvLFn.jpg

Protoss.
42 minutes into a game

you should do that when i play toss.
and you when u play zerg.

Yoshichan

ksan said:
I have used teamspeak like once in my life, and that was one time too much.
Exactly. I used Mubmle like once in my life, and that was one time too much.

There, we done now? Or shall we give our software some more tries in the future rather than going for it once, and say ehhhhh, fuck it, and be all ignorant about it?
BigAT said:
Do you use GameSpy to find SCII matches?
the fuck you on 'bout dawg

American people, I tell you... some generation they live in

ksan

Yoshichan said:
Exactly. I used Mubmle like once in my life, and that was one time too much.

There, we done now? Or shall we give our software some more tries in the future rather than going for it once, and say ehhhhh, fuck it, and be all ignorant about it?
VENTRILO VENTRILO VENTRILO.

din mamma!!!

sorry I'm just being a meaner :(

Yoshichan

♥ Europe (Sweden?) is definitely soaked with kids that uses Ventrilo and Hamsterpaj which is sad to see :(

ksan

Yoshichan said:
♥ Europe (Sweden?) is definitely soaked with kids that uses Ventrilo and Hamsterpaj which is sad to see :(
damn, now you went to far, are you implicating that I like hamsterpaj cause I've used ventrilo for like a million years? I hate you mang!
V_Arnold said:
Ventrilo is fine. Is there a problem with it? o_O
I've played CS since like early 2000, so my friends and I pretty much always use vent :p

but my heart belongs to mIRC of all chatting programs!

WedgeX

Banned

Got my butt kicked by a zerg. Game should have ended twice before it actually ended. Once by me and at least once by him. Quite fun though.

Yoshichan

ksan said:
damn, now you went to far, are you implicating that I like hamsterpaj cause I've used ventrilo for like a million years? I hate you mang!
WAIT A SECOND, are YOU implying that Hamsterpaj is bad :mad:?!

BigAT

Yoshichan said:
the fuck you on 'bout dawg

American people, I tell you... some generation they live in
We live in this weird, futuristic generation called the 2010s where TeamSpeak hasn't been relevant for 10 years. Your keyboard has finally joined us in this timeline, why not have the rest of your computer come as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom