• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

Yoshichan said:
My toss buds are all cheesing scrubs ._.

I've already added you again! No block :/
i've tried talking to you and it said you are ignoring me :(
need to find protoss practice parters

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Q8D3vil said:
i've tried talking to you and it said you are ignoring me :(
need to find protoss practice parters
I blocked and deleted you... how the hell am I supposed to add you again (and let you accept me) if I also ignored you...?

This system truly sucks ass.

hamchan

Reading through that "NASL retrospective" thread on TL and seeing iNcontrol get so pissed in his posts is kinda hilarious. His arguing skills are pretty bad...

EG PR needs to come in and shut him down I think. He's just making the hole deeper with his posts.

MrKnives

hamchan said:
Reading through that "NASL retrospective" thread on TL and seeing iNcontrol get so pissed in his posts is kinda hilarious. His arguing skills are pretty bad...

EG PR needs to come in and shut him down I think. He's just making the hole deeper with his posts.

Good that he wasn't on a debate team then, oh wait.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Geoff-Robinson-iNcontroL/62884556670?sk=info

Geoff was captain of both the football team and the chess team while in high school. In college, he was simultaneously a champion on the debate team, and a record breaking weight lifter. He listens to heavy metal, is a devout Catholic, is addicted to tattoos, and likes to write poetry.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
tuxor said:
Tasteless: "There's only one map in bowling, well there's 2. There's the bumpers map..."
Artosis: "and dust2"

lol'd real hard.

As overplayed as they are, I still giggle at those Artosis custom games, and Tasteless ladder points jokes.

Holden

Welp, i joined this small tourny, get 2 byes, beat 1 diamond zerg that cheeses me twice, a master zerg (1500ish pts). Then waiting for my opponent to finish his game. The Admin leaves without saying anything and my opponent wont respond to my messages. Does that mean i win?
No prizepool sadly ;(

http://challonge.com/asdweekely

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pankaks said:
As overplayed as they are, I still giggle at those Artosis custom games, and Tasteless ladder points jokes.
ya they are grreat. only thing I get annoyed by is when they rant about stuff on forums. them talking about stuff ruining esports the other day wanted me to mute them.

Corran Horn

Haunted said:
Kiwikaki just got eliminated from the World Series of Poker Main Event in 210th place.

Takes home 47k dollars.
I dont think he takes home that much as you have to buy in unless you get sponsored by some website.

BigAT

Corran Horn said:
I dont think he takes home that much as you have to buy in unless you get sponsored by some website.
Buy-in for the main event is $10,000, although many players gain entrance by winning satellite tournaments with significantly smaller buy-ins. So he still profited at least $37,000.

210th might not sound that impressive if you don't follow poker, but keep in mind there were over 6800 entrants.

Corran Horn

BigAT said:
Buy-in for the main event is $10,000, although many players gain entrance by winning satellite tournaments with significantly smaller buy-ins. So he still profited at least $37,000.

210th might not sound that impressive if you don't follow poker, but keep in mind there were over 6800 entrants.
Ya I knew of other tournys to get entrance. Wasnt sure of the entry fee for this one since there are like tons of different tournaments with different buy ins. Honestly though I stopped following poker a few years ago since it kinda got overplayed on tv.

Keikaku

Just played 2 ladder games and I've never been this angry at the game, at cheesing players or myself.

Game 1
Close positions ZvZ on Metalopolis. The guy manages to sneak a drone into my base to build a spine. The spine get's to about 60% before I scout it and by then he has more lings in my base than I do. I lose, FML.

Game 2
Terran goes for a 4 BF Hellion one base timing on Xel-naga which kills a lot of my drones. My lack of drones allows him to get Medivacs to drop more Hellions in my base, killing yet more drones. This is then followed up by a Tank/Marine push from Tasteless Secret Hallway and 2 cloaked Banshees in my main. I lose, FML.

You win ladder, you win. Today is ruined, SC2 wise.

Corran Horn said:
ya they are grreat. only thing I get annoyed by is when they rant about stuff on forums. them talking about stuff ruining esports the other day wanted me to mute them.
Actually it's probably one of their funner skits.

There are people like that, especially on TL, who get high on the smell of their own self righteous shit.

WedgeX

Banned
Keikaku said:
Just played 2 ladder games and I've never been this angry at the game, at cheesing players or myself.

Game 1
Close positions ZvZ on Metalopolis. The guy manages to sneak a drone into my base to build a spine. The spine get's to about 60% before I scout it and by then he has more lings in my base than I do. I lose, FML.

Game 2
Terran goes for a 4 BF Hellion one base timing on Xel-naga which kills a lot of my drones. My lack of drones allows him to get Medivacs to drop more Hellions in my base, killing yet more drones. This is then followed up by a Tank/Marine push from Tasteless Secret Hallway and 2 cloaked Banshees in my main. I lose, FML.

I believe in you.

Long tvt matches are the best. WWI at its finest recreation. Still, what didn't the Allies have to beat the Central Powers?

Medivac drops.

mcrae

Keikaku said:

Game 1

Game 2

As long as were both still on 1 base, I love bringing drones with me (to build spines) when attacking zvz, it makes it so much more fun for some reason

Corran Horn

TheThunder said:
Actually it's probably one of their funner skits.

There are people like that, especially on TL, who get high on the smell of their own self righteous shit.
Shrug. They go on for too long about it and puts me off the same way these people are ranting. Cool you can ignore people on twitter! Stop telling me about it :/

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ahhh... what a beautiful day to play SC2... just came back from a 14 hour sleep.

the fuck

Keikaku said:

Game 1

Game 2

My first game on the ladder i lost to a terran on shattered temple who went 11/11 rax into a bunker rush.

I then bead a zerg who tried to go muta. I scouted really well and was pretty happy with the match overall.

I just really want to improve my zvt. Right now on the ladder my win percentages are 100% against toss, 50% against zerg and 20% against terran.

The worst part is, it's really just early pressure im struggling with. When i handle the marine/bunker pressure i generally win.

Q8D3vil

AdventureRacing said:
My first game on the ladder i lost to a terran on shattered temple who went 11/11 rax into a bunker rush.

I then bead a zerg who tried to go muta. I scouted really well and was pretty happy with the match overall.

I just really want to improve my zvt. Right now on the ladder my win percentages are 100% against toss, 50% against zerg and 20% against terran.

The worst part is, it's really just early pressure im struggling with. When i handle the marine/bunker pressure i generally win.
i can practice bunker rush with you if you want.

Q8D3vil

strelok on tl open #19

I am very unhappy since i came only to demolish some koreans and got Goody. Loosing to Goody is worst feeling ever because you feel like you are better in every aspect of game and still loose. Sadly I have got huge problems against mechanical terran and in fact it's my only problem in 3 matchups for now.

lol, no wonder all the players are just suiciding their army into goody tanks, no one want to play with him.
we need goody trollface.

:lol

jersoc

man I keep getting against terran who turtle on 1 base then cry that I got the map. well no shit. if you're going to sit there with a line of tanks i'm going to grab every base I can. sorta what we zerg have to do. it also makes for a boring game where I just have to tech to broods.

easy points, but so, so damn boring and can't get anything from it.

MrKnives

I turn ST_Rainbow's stream on and see him chasing 6 drones with 6 scv's and instantly know "oh he is playing catz" and open his stream too :D

Edit: Why in the hell Gretorp has 3x the viewers than Rainbow?

zlatko

Banned
SC2 community made my crummy day a lot better. :) Catz stream with him just listening to some Spanish music and singing wonderfully while laughing at stream monster's messaging him in game made my frown turn upside down.

:D

Q8D3vil

MrKnives said:
I turn ST_Rainbow's stream on and see him chasing 6 drones with 6 scv's and instantly know "oh he is playing catz" and open his stream too :D

Edit: Why in the hell Gretorp has 3x the viewers than Rainbow?
rainbow stream is awesome, he trolled all the known streamers on tl.

in of his games against destiny, he bunkered rushed him and in the late game he start nuking him. ( destiny was coming back because it was mmm vs infestor, but he lost 8 infestor because of a misclick). when the game ended destiny said " if i ever became a president, i will nuke your country".

there is also slayers dragon who just trolls every GM he meet in na and sea with flame hellion (i saw him do marauders hellions in tvp :lol).

i love it when koreans engage with the people in the chat.

zlatko said:
SC2 community made my crummy day a lot better. :) Catz stream with him just listening to some Spanish music and singing wonderfully while laughing at stream monster's messaging him in game made my frown turn upside down.

:D

Did you see the game where the guy basically just blasted him with racial slurs and general insults for about 20 minutes?

zlatko

Banned
AdventureRacing said:
Did you see the game where the guy basically just blasted him with racial slurs and general insults for about 20 minutes?

Nopers. I tuned in for a couple minutes to watch the games, and then left him on in another tab while I browsed the net so I could listen.

zoukka

Nothing like being one base behind a toss and still winning with a few pro neurals...

I needed that after another toss one base fucked me. Warp in to my base on shattered, ff the ramp and kill workers, ff's run out and I go in and his main army runs to my nat and another ff cockblock on the ramp.

IVWtY.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXq59vF4NBg

V_Arnold

Q8D3vil said:
rainbow stream is awesome, he trolled all the known streamers on tl.

in of his games against destiny, he bunkered rushed him and in the late game he start nuking him. ( destiny was coming back because it was mmm vs infestor, but he lost 8 infestor because of a misclick). when the game ended destiny said " if i ever became a president, i will nuke your country".

there is also slayers dragon who just trolls every GM he meet in na and sea with flame hellion (i saw him do marauders hellions in tvp :lol).

i love it when koreans engage with the people in the chat.

Stay classy, Destiny. It is your birthright to be rude and offensive, protect it till death!

MrKnives

Played 4base against protoss 2base, had a ling in every metalopolis expansion there is and still was thinking I've must missed something.
It's like he had a secret bank loaning him money or something. I was already was mined out from my main and nat and he still was making units.
Shit, I almost mined out in my 3rd before he started to slow down.

Yoshichan

Won said:
lol TLO stole a tech lab with his Rax and built a reaper in the opponent's base.
Wait, what? Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom