• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PM me for the details how my date went (don't want to ruin this thread anymore, sorry guys. When I'm happy, I post about it here since this is my favorite place.).
zlatko said:
If I'm going to get hit on I want to know if it's "bro" love, or something else.
Definitely bro love, bro.

edit: what the HECK happened in this thread last page?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Deadman said:
post here tbh.
Not happening :) PM would be the best choice here.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Pandaman said:
you hit that shit?
fry%20i%20see%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

Yoshichan

Went terrible. The person wasn't at all what I expected. We ended up playing some Limbo (PSN) instead of SC2 since apparently it isn't "interesting" enough...

:( And I was even spamming APM to the point where I had 250+

Oh well.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Yoshichan said:
Went terrible. The person wasn't at all what I expected. We ended up playing some Limbo (PSN) instead of SC2 since apparently it isn't "interesting" enough...
he's just not for you bro.

ksan

Bags said:
Whoops forgot about that. NA.
You should probably join the neogaf chat channel ingame if you haven't yet.
Yoshichan said:

:( And I was even spamming APM to the point where I had 250+

Oh well.
Aww broshi!

At least you had better luck finding a 120SEK collector's edition than me!

Yoshichan

Pandaman said:
he's just not for you bro.
This is fine, I'll hook me up with some ladies this Saturday :)

edit: Ugh, I'm starting to feel bad that I don't know all these names in this thread (especially from the previous thread). I really need to spend more time in here to get to learn everyone ._. Especially considering that everyone apparently knows who I am.

ksan

Yoshichan said:
This is fine, I'll hook me up with some ladies this Saturday :)

edit: Ugh, I'm starting to feel bad that I don't know all these names in this thread (especially from the previous thread). I really need to spend more time in here to get to learn everyone ._. Especially considering that everyone apparently knows who I am.
Man, do you think Michael Jackson knew the name of all of his fans?

Yoshichan

ksan said:
At least you had better luck finding a 120SEK collector's edition than me!
OnOff has gone i "konkurs" (what's the word in English?) and has huge REA on all their products... you sure you checked OnOff :O?

ksan

Yoshichan said:
OnOff has gone i "konkurs" (what's the word in English?) and has huge REA on all their products... you sure you checked OnOff :O?
Ye, checked two today, they had 30% off everything and that was 30% off 399 SEK for SC2...
gå i konkurs=go bankrupt

Yoshichan

ksan said:
Ye, checked two today, they had 30% off everything and that was 30% off 399 SEK for SC2...
gå i konkurs=go bankrupt
Oh :(... Yeah I think the price for the CEs were like 180 SEK (and 30% at that).

ksan

Yoshichan said:
Oh :(... Yeah I think the price for the CEs were like 180 SEK (and 30% at that).
Well, shit happens :p
I just wanted an account to play random on ladder with, especially now when I've been inactive.
Guess it'll be custom games instead!

Yoshichan

Fuck it, really, REALLY in the mood for some terran music... gonna turn all the lights off, sit back and listen to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcghLSIpZlM

with a cold drink in my hand... Oh god, I'm such a nerd. I love Starcraft so god damn much.

edit: And I fucking love you guys so GOD DAMN much.

Yoshichan

nooooo... it's really, really, really good ._. what are you talking about

Yoshichan

wow... listen to terran 3 right now.

Oh god.

NeoGAF Night
lOAXv.png

The week we hold our 33rd (?) GAF Night! This week's episode includes discussion of gender roles in Starcraft, as well as speculation on whether or not MrMister's peak into this thread is a sign of things to come, or nothing at all. Either way, we get the same result. A continuation of GAF's weekly celebration of Starcraft and community unity. Cone one, come all, when we make fun of you it is out of love (no. seriously). If it is your first night, you have to fight.

Yoshichan

hmm, the hell's going on?

qUrh9.jpg

Yoshichan

Syphon Filter said:
Just got SC II digitally and was wondering if it's normal that i am updating multiple patches?
Yes sir! Are you possibly new around here?

BigAT

Yeah, I don't even have the Brood War nostalgia erection that some people here do, and even I think it's pretty obvious that SC1's music > SC2.

Yoshichan

Syphon Filter said:
Dam straight! Guess i'll go take a shower.
Hell yeah, new people, let's go!

You in EU?

Vaporak

Syphon Filter said:
Just got SC II digitally and was wondering if it's normal that i am updating multiple patches?

Yeah you patch through all the different versions of the game so that replays from older patches can still be played if you're up to date.

Yoshichan

Syphon Filter said:
Why do you want new people? To get free wins eh?lol

No i'm in the U.S.
Noooooo!!! I just wanna talk :D

hoverX

Sorry I had to book quickly guys. Haven't had much time to play lately. Will definitely get a match in next time. Or even sooner?

fanboi

Banned
Pandaman said:
no he doesn't.

he only has to delete and replace the localization files on one.

I tried it and it didn't work for me atleast...

Still better to follow MrKnives URL and install a sepperate version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom