• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

If only it weren't for those fucking furries.

Yoshichan said:
Couldn't resist buying another one :( (12 bucks)

eZkcW.jpg
12 bucks??

You goddamn son of a bitch.

Also, I like Catz as a person. :(
Oj2tj.png

Makes me sad to see him (and Drewbie) get crushed in the Catz/Drewbie vs Europe showmatch series. Drewbie went like 0-5, 2-16 and Catz is already 0-2, 2-7.

MrKnives

cdyhybrid said:
The SC2 community is great...outside of TL.

Only reason TL is bad is because it has like 95% of all SC2 community. With so many people there is bound to be a lot of assholes. No matter what community it is, this is still the Internet. That's just how people roll here.
In GAF I have seen like 10-20 different people in this thread. Pretty good odds that everyone knows each other and there won't be anyone that bad.
Even with a such a small sample size, GAF had ChronicleX. I didn't mind the guy, he was nice to me but the overall opinion about him isn't that great.

Haunted

Zzoram said:
Catz is a whiny joke. He's accomplishing nothing fast.
I still like him as a person.

But he's hitting a wall with his tricky styles as the game is getting more figured out and more standardised.

fanboi

Banned
MrKnives said:
Only reason TL is bad is because it has like 95% of all SC2 community. With so many people there is bound to be a lot of assholes. No matter what community it is, this is still the Internet. That's just how people roll here.
In GAF I have seen like 10-20 different people in this thread. Pretty good odds that everyone knows each other and there won't be anyone that bad.
Even with a such a small sample size, GAF had ChronicleX. I didn't mind the guy, he was nice to me but the overall opinion about him isn't that great.

Go ahead and tell em what you told me!

I'll back you up! :)

MrKnives

fanboi said:
Go ahead and tell em what you told me!

I'll back you up! :)

No you wouldn't. You would throw me to the wolfs!

Corran Horn said:
No worky the linky

They appereantly closed and deleted the whole thread so it's probably best to leave it at that. At least before there will be an official announcement.
It was about some koreans searching for new teams from eu.

Haunted

MrKnives said:
They appereantly closed and deleted the whole thread so it's probably best to leave it at that. At least before there will be an official announcement.
It was about some koreans searching for new teams from eu.
Any details?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm not trying to "fool" anyone... I haven't said anything about what sex I like/not like :/

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
I'm not trying to "fool" anyone... I haven't said anything about what sex I like/not like :/

100% bull shit. I don't know Gaf fu to look up peoples posts, but you 150% said in a reply to someone who said something like, "I thought you liked guys Yoshi?" and then you replied, " ._. for the record I like women" or something to that accord.

You are a liar and a scoundrel sir. Honestly though, if you were STRAIGHT and had that big of a raging chubby for MarineKing, then you'd be one REALLY weird straight guy. Since you're gay though it's understandable you get worked up about your crush.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
aaaaaaaand I'm outta here!

zlatko

Banned
Yoshichan said:
aaaaaaaand I'm outta here!

Lol, why you running? You think we, of all people, are going to look at you differently or something? Pretty sure 99% of us already are under the assumption you like men already brosef. The only reason it's even a subject is because you keep avoiding it instead of just being right to the point and open about it, then we can all get back to talking about how imba forcefields are.

zlatko

Banned
Awesome Animals said:
who fucking cares?

Me, because he called me "most hot" in his list. Someone else got most sexy.

If I'm going to get hit on I want to know if it's "bro" love, or something else.

<3 Yoshi. I'll leave him alone now. His general shyness to clear the air about it is the answer to the question anyways.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:
Me, because he called me "most hot" in his list. Someone else got most sexy.

If I'm going to get hit on I want to know if it's "bro" love, or something else.

<3 Yoshi. I'll leave him alone now. His general shyness to clear the air about it is the answer to the question anyways.
you got most hot?

wtf yoshi, i thought we were bros.
ksan said:
Ok, patching not working, probably cause I've used the localizer before.
But what the fuck, the repair tool is the slowest shit in the existance, 200 MB in 5 minutes?
It'd be faster to just delete the shit and redownload the whole game.
you have to run the relocalizers clean install option and then delete al files associated with other regions.

so run relocalizer, pick option 3, then search for the shortform of whatever version you had relocalized to. [in my case i had to search for enGB]

zlatko

Banned
Pandaman said:
you got most hot?

wtf yoshi, i thought we were bros.

you have to run the relocalizers clean install option and then delete al files associated with other regions.

so run relocalizer, pick option 3, then search for the shortform of whatever version you had relocalized to. [in my case i had to search for enGB]

Here's my award list for the last thread:

Cutest & Most Awesome Awesome Animals
Sexiest: Corran Horn
Hottest: Zlatko
Most stylish: Hazaro
God damn you and your ponies: Panda
What the fuck is going on here: V_Arnold
FUCK YOU I'M PLAYING THE GAME DON'T PM ME: Q8D3vil
Haunted title: Haunted

That's the title you earned from Yoshi.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
zlatko said:

all is forgiven then. :3

ksan

Pandaman said:

I already fucked up :p
Got EU SC2 downloaded and installed, and opted to do the same for NA SC2, downloading atm.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Jesus christ the repair tool is terrible. After 2 hours it only parsed through 8GBs of data ;_;.

Jeff-DSA said:
Infestors should probably see a nerf soon. If not them, definitely Brood Lords.

*runs*

Thread back on track.

Protoss is so imba right guys? I bet Nestea will lose the GSL finals because of how imba imba imba toss is.

zlatko

Banned
Pankaks said:
Jesus christ the repair tool is terrible. After 2 hours it only parsed through 8GBs of data ;_;.

Protoss is so imba right guys? I bet Nestea will lose the GSL finals because of how imba imba imba toss is.

Fuck that. If Nestea doesn't win then the world is square and the sky is green. I hope he does some crazy new strat like Neural Parasite a Ghost to drop a nuke.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
zlatko said:

th_kotickin3years.gif

Jeff-DSA

Pankaks said:

Forcefields + Archons + Colossi = Guaranteed Protoss win. Check my math, it's accurate.

Bags

Neo Member
I'm going to try and start playing sc2 a bit more. I'm trying to learn terran, and am probably a bronze/silver level player. I'm in gold simply because a month or so ago I did nothing but 4 gate as protoss so don't be deceived! Since starting terran a few days ago I get "even matched" against bronze league on the ladder so I imagine that's where I'll start season 3.

Bags (Character code: 545) on bnet. I'm down to play 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3. Just know that I'm still learning, and don't expect much. :D

zlatko

Banned
867-5309 said:
Did I hear someone say something about LAN a page ago? LAN? LAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!

Now we're back on track.

Incontrol is a douche.

Destiny saying rape offends me.

Tasteless and Artosis have lost their casting edge.

Idra makes me mad and he sucks at the game.

NOW we're back on track.

also, I think it's ridiculous to suggest that anything Zerg gets nerfed.

I remember when the answer to Zerg bitching about the Protoss Death-Ball (btw still un-nerfed) was: "well if you let protoss get to that composition it's your own fault and you should lose".

Jeff-DSA

mescalineeyes said:

I remember when the answer to Zerg bitching about the Protoss Death-Ball (btw still un-nerfed) was: "well if you let protoss get to that composition it's your own fault and you should lose".

This is true, but Infestors are still ridiculous.

Deadman

mescalineeyes said:

It was our own fault for not using enough nydus worms.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
867-5309 said:
Did I hear someone say something about LAN a page ago? LAN? LAAAAAAAANNNNNNNN!

Now we're back on track.
you can already play sc2 lan with pirated version, lan arguments done outside of big tourneys

ksan

Pandaman said:
P's and T's just need to use warp prisms and building armour.

¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯
lol
Bags said:
I'm going to try and start playing sc2 a bit more. I'm trying to learn terran, and am probably a bronze/silver level player. I'm in gold simply because a month or so ago I did nothing but 4 gate as protoss so don't be deceived! Since starting terran a few days ago I get "even matched" against bronze league on the ladder so I imagine that's where I'll start season 3.

Bags (Character code: 545) on bnet. I'm down to play 1v1, 2v2, or 3v3. Just know that I'm still learning, and don't expect much. :D
are you on NA or EU?

ksan

Pandaman said:
¯\_(&#12484;)_/¯

3+ armour on everything = trolling the fuck out of zerg. your buildings become destructable rocks.
aww, my ninja edit failed I guess

actually, building armor should add armor to all rocks on the map too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom