• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT3| GL HF NO GG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Q8D3vil

jersoc said:
so, do all these pros practice on the ladder or something? I always assumed they practice between them in the house.
yeah, real practice = in the house.
ladder to try stuff and see what other's are doing.

or you can just play as bad as possible in the ladder so people won't be able to predict you at all (nestea).

Mairu

Dooraven said:
Puzzle for some reason doesn't like to make templar against infestors. Colossus is not the answer. ah well.
He was using HTs & Archons in the game before they switched to KR and played on Shakuras, but he was behind almost the entire game

Dooraven

Mairu said:
He was using HTs & Archons in the game before they switched to KR and played on Shakuras, but he was behind almost the entire game

Yeah I saw that one, he made Ht and archons after his whole army got demolished :/.

On the plus side though he rolled through MVP.

Edit: Now vs Top lets see how this goes.

cdyhybrid

Q8D3vil said:
yeah, real practice = in the house.
ladder to try stuff and see what other's are doing.

or you can just play as bad as possible in the ladder so people won't be able to predict you at all (nestea).

It's true Nestea just fucks around on the ladder, but I feel like most of his games he doesn't really have a build anyway. He just sees what you're doing and reacts and counters it perfectly and wins.

Mairu

Code:
→ [SC2] ZeNEXByuN
→ [SC2] ZeNEXCoCa
→ [SC2] ZeNEXHack
→ [SC2] ZeNEXPuzzle
All that ZeNEX streaming!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
WedgeX said:
It came down to:

sc2wedgexgaf.jpg

sc2wedgegaf.jpg

sc2wedgexGAF2.jpg

And I chose............

WHAT DID YOU CHOSE DAMN IT.

ShallNoiseUpon said:
~120 dollars.

I should look into getting a decent keyboard. My current one is years old and wasn't that good when i got it.

I also need to replace my mouse which again is really old.

Lol spent $1000 on my computer stick with a $20 keyboard and $5-10 dollar mouse for 3 or 4 years :D.

BigAT

sk3tch said:
Battle.net down for anyone else? Only gives me a play offline option when I try to play SCII...
It's down for maintenance for a few hours since the new ladder season starts today.

sk3tch said:
Thanks man. I'm a total n00b at this game. Just started it a couple days ago.

Assuming you are on NA, come join the Chat Channel 'NeoGAF', pretty active, and people will probably be willing to help you out if you ask.

Also, join us Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. EST (6 p.m. PST) for GAFnight!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Stop posting so much crap in caps... My android Cant read them...

Jeff-DSA

Oh man, I'm excited to play my placement match. I've been getting diamond and platinum opponents consistently. I'm hoping I'll jump a league when I place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom