• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield | Review Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 40-45%

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • 45-50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-55%

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 55-60%

• 60-65%

• 65-70%

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 81 12.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 241 37.3%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 243 37.6%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 55 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
gaffield.jpg
g
Harold Ramis Dont Cross The Streams GIF by Ghostbusters

sinnergy

This seems a very realistic liklihood review of many sites.

My playstation fanatic friend has bought an xbox series x for this game but it being a great game will likely be a let down to him as I think he was thinking it will be the best game ever.
Those only buy to roast 🤣 I also had those , pretend to be multi platform gamers , but in the end roast the other party . He will probably sell everything within 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Metascore will be 91.
Some will drag it down like always but it will still be a top class Bethesda RPG.
Will have to buy a Series S or even X for this game.

I can see the game getting between 90-95 and majority of reviews giving it a 8 or 9/10. If reviewers give it anything lower then a 8 i can see some MS fans calling them biased and of course if it's the other-way around i can see some PS fans using some low scores saying the game is bad What I'm trying to say is anyone (including myself) don't be a fanboy over high or low scores just enjoy the game.

Lokaum D+

Fuck the scores I want to enjoy it like I enjoyed elden ring or rdr2 i got lost in their world in a very pleasant way
Especially elden ring my god that game was amazing
its a Bethesda game, if has half the bug that a normal Bethesda game has its a win, Elden Ring and RDR2 didnt had 10% of the bug mess that a Bethesda game has at launch.

Last edited:

danklord

Gold Member
Yeah and what’s the release date of the movie in that case? When it came out in cinemas.

When it became a product that people buy and consume.

Some movies release simultaneously, while others can take about seven weeks to go from theater to digital. Would it be better for you if Starfield hit streaming in November?

Montauk

Some movies release simultaneously, while others can take about seven weeks to go from theater to digital. Would it be better for you if Starfield hit streaming in November?

???

The product is available to buy and consume today. It is being released today. Today is the release date.

Romulus

If Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Skyrim, Fallout 4 is a 'shitty track record', we may as well close down the gaming industry and take up a new hobby.

Fallout 76 was their latest game, and before that fallout 4. Both represented a decline in quality imo. I think fallout 4 scored well but many noticed it wasn't the old Bethesda quality.
Imo, they haven't made a truly great game since Fallout 3.

That was a long time ago. They have alot to prove imo.

I know different studios handled 76 but there was some crossover in personnel.

Last edited:

GrayChild

So, am I right in the assumption that if the game scores over 90, it will be the best thing ever? And if it scores below, it will be irredeemable garbage and the death of Bethesda as a respectable publisher. Of course, there will be nothing in between these two.

Gudji

So, am I right in the assumption that if the game scores over 90, it will be the best thing ever? And if it scores below, it will be irredeemable garbage and the death of Bethesda as a respectable publisher. Of course, there will be nothing in between these two.
There Can Be Only One Highlander GIF

Top Bottom