• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Starfield | Review Thread

What scores do you think StarfieId will get?

• 40-45%

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • 45-50%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-55%

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 55-60%

• 60-65%

• 65-70%

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • 70-75%

Votes: 5 0.8%
  • 75-80%

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • 80-85%

Votes: 81 12.5%
  • 85-90%

Votes: 241 37.3%
  • 90-95%

Votes: 243 37.6%
  • 95-100%

Votes: 55 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PC metacritic 91:

I really don't know what people expected from a Bethesda game.

I'm perfectly fine with it being around 85MC, that's actually better than I expected from Bethesda Maryland after Fallout 4.

That said, I'm still going to enjoy the fuck out of the tears this causes.

Last edited:

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Throw The Towel GIF

Thyuda

Biggest german magazine Gamestar gave it a 81, it's sister magazinie gamepro 82.

Not looking like the next coming of jesus guys.

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
I feel strange. I was extremely hyped for all TES and fallout games (aside from 76) but I don't feel this one.
There is almost no better feeling than playing a bethesda game on release and finishing it. I never return to the game after that but these are always good games.
And then fallout 4 came out....

sinnergy

86 OC with 50 reviews in.

This is hard to digest. On its own, a great score but for this studio I was expecting Elden Ring/TOTK scores.
You are expecting to much, I don’t blame you , it’s this generation , faster , better, more money , Big lifestyles. Easy money .

Last edited:

RavenSan

Off-Site Inflammatory Member

LMAO Paste Magazine gave it a 5/10

Doesn't matter, game is still gonna be great. Seeing all the sites/reviews I care about in the 9/10 range.

SlimySnake

Flashless at the Golden Globes
I am not surprised the big sites are giving it harsh reviews. Open critic is still at 88.

IGN had a lot of good things to say about the game in their verdict. it seems the game pays off after a rough start. Thats ok with me.

RyRy93

90+ easy, this is an epic game, talking hundreds of hours of content, 1000 planets, so many game systems at play, this isn't a normal game. Seriously I am bewildered at some of the low scores predicted here. Its like its not coming out for everyone's favourite games machine or something 😉
86 Opencritic, Ubi-tier

ungalo

So good scores but really not great, with even some remarkably low scores from big outlets.

I don't want to say disappointing based on what media say but i'm kind of scared.

Last edited:

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch

image.png

Top Bottom