• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | 02.2016 - Orangeade

Status
Not open for further replies.
You wouldn't happen to know where I can see my locked in price? I got the $1 tier for now as I look into the other games and tired to find how much I would have to pay to upgrade but can't find it.

Go to the bundle page you bought. Click on the "Like what we're doing?" link and go to custom amount and enter any amount to see how much you need to upgrade to get that tier.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Danganronpa modding stuff

There's a new pre-release version of HLMWadExplorer out specifically updated for Danganronpa support. You can now merge .patchwads with the base wad, as well as preview TGAs within the WAD itself before extracting them.

Most importantly, it seems like I can now replace graphic files and not have the game crash!

ECZVZ3e.png

People are already modding the scripts to put in their own text and stuff. Very promising.

i just think folks are refreshing the humble site hoping to see the BTA continue to drop.

What's the lowest the average went down to? I got in at $5.98 but I'm curious if it went lower.

Huh, I actually own Colonies edition of Lost Planet. Of course it has to be the one with g4wl, damn it. Still, I should play it sometime. Contemplating on just buying the other one and hiding the g4wl version from library.

This is a strange situation. The older game with less content got a Steamworks transition but the newer one is still rotting away with GFWL? How did that come to pass?

Also, I was just checking Steam to see how much DLC the Street Fighter games have and holy shit SFxT has a billion DLCs. Slightly less for SF4. Probably not a surprise for folks here but I was caught off guard. I don't even think buying the 'complete DLC bundles' will actually give you all the DLC listed on the store page. And now we have SF5 where they're only going to sell DLC going forward. Can't wait to see the SF5 store page in a couple of years from now.

Tenrius

Tales of Maj'Eyal is pretty great. It's not a classic rogue-like with a single huge dungeon, but rather a big RPG with a world map, towns, quests, NPCs.

The mechanics are interesting, too. I played as an alchemist who can convert metallic equipment into magical gems from mettalic equipment and use them for different tasks. The alchemist also has a golem which levels up with the main character and can use equipment you find. You can also play without permadeath or opt in to have ~5 extra lives.

Afaik there was no Steamworks transition, it was always like this. The older version is from before Capcom jumped on to the G4WL train.
I think.

Trust Capcpom to get it right the first time and then go and fuck it up the next time around by choosing a sinking platform. The release date for the Colonies was apparently 2010. GFWL was mostly dead and buried by then right?

So, I just got a Valkyria Chronicles 75% off coupon out of nowhere.

Anyone want it? Also got an 80% off Alpha Protocol coupon from from MWNL3 if anyone wants it.

Sch1sm

What happened with that trivia raffle then? Did it break somehow?

it broke for the first 24 hour raffle, yup. Then when I re-registered the key, it was still broken even though I said fuck the trivia, I'm done with it.

I pretty much broke ModBot, I'm convinced.

E: I also got a Valkyrie Chronicles coupon, huh.

Parsnip

Speaking of, I still haven't gotten the third helping of that MLNW thing. What were the games on the third day again?

it broke for the first 24 hour raffle, yup. Then when I re-registered the key, it was still broken even though I said fuck the trivia, I'm done with it.

I pretty much broke ModBot, I'm convinced.

Too bad, I guessed Vega. :p

Sch1sm

Speaking of, I still haven't gotten the third helping of that MLNW thing. What were the games on the third day again?

Too bad, I guessed Vega. :p

Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard.

Yeah, I feel bad about it. I liked the trivia question, too. Siiiiigh.

I'm thinking it's tied to Make War not Love participants, as it expires on the same day as the other 2 coupons.
Or maybe not. In any case, I already own the game so that might be it as well.

it's from the first MWNL 3 "Prize Pack"...it was supposed to have that VC coupon but didn't...guess they fixed that now and gave it to the people who should have had it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom