• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jediyoshi

cNRYykk.png

why didn't i stock up ;_;

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Jesus the Steam Greenlight is full of crap. How do you people find anything of value in it at all?

I've voted yes to around 850 and no to around 1150. I think you'll find there's actually quite a lot of good stuff on there if you just work through it all.

I catalogued some of my favourites that are not yet Greenlit in this collection:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=179798494
You might find some stuff there that's to your liking.

Grief.exe

Contemplating grabbing Dragon Age Origins regular edition just in Jase's worst nightmares come to fruition and EA does pull completely out of Steam.

Grief.exe

WHAT?! What makes people think this?

I think it would be a poor business decision by EA at this point.

Old games such as Mass Effect or Dragon Age Origins aren't driving people to purchase games on Origin. Leaving them on Steam is essentially free money.

Turfster

8 of what? There are 10 different cards and while not many are trying to sell them everyone is undercutting everyone like crazy.

I'm seeing 8 mysterious sale cards. Total. On the entire market.
Hence my comment about the market being fucked, since it's obvious there's supposed to be a fuckton more.

derExperte

These results still seem... low.
I'm seeing between 7 and 23 per card type there, for about 130ish cards total.

My inventory isn't loading and didn't a while ago. Works only occasionally. I guess others are affected as well so no one can sell anything that's not already listed.

SuperHans

Seems like Steam mobile app just got a major update, about time.

What's New in Version 1.3
- New look and feel
- Offline chat
- Improved push notifications and icon badging
- Moved invites to a separate screen
- Streamlined interface for responding to friend invites
- Display friend nicknames
- Added iconography to indicate that friends are on mobile or using Big Picture
- Include Facebook suggested friends in invites list
- Improved stability and performance

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/steam-mobile/id495369748

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I really think the blue gradient stuff they've been rolling out looks shitty. It's also super off-trend, which is weird because otherwise they updated the app to use thinner fonts and bigger text from what I can tell. ???

I really think the blue gradient stuff they've been rolling out looks shitty. It's also super off-trend, which is weird because otherwise they updated the app to use thinner fonts and bigger text from what I can tell. ???
The UI looked alright, but I'm glad there's "improvement of notification", the old app's notification is broken.

Momentary

Banned
I think it would be a poor business decision by EA at this point.

Old games such as Mass Effect or Dragon Age Origins aren't driving people to purchase games on Origin. Leaving them on Steam is essentially free money.

I thought you were saying Jase thought they were pulling out the EA games eventually.

derExperte

So buying a Snow Globe foil for 74Cent and selling it for 4€ actually worked. Damn, who knows how much I could've gotten. It's like in the good old card beta days.

Sajjaja

For the Never Settle codes that come with the AMD graphics cards, do they come packaged inside the box no matter which retailer you buy the GFX cards from?

derExperte

For the Never Settle codes that come with the AMD graphics cards, do they come packaged inside the box no matter which retailer you buy the GFX cards from?

Maybe it's different elsewhere or they changed it but In Germany you usually get the codes/cards from the retailer (not everyone is participating) and if he runs out then that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom