• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM 2013 Announcements & Updates VIII - Don't ask when the sales are starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
New Indie Royale as well.

The Nutcracker Bundle includes
PixelJunk Monsters
Fester Mudd: Curse of the Gold
Prime World: Defenders
Dungeon of Elements
Legend of Fae

I only want Fester Mudd as it looks, plays and sounds like a LucasArt game.

fester_mudd.0_cinema_640.0.png

I don't want the other games.

MRORANGE

43 HOURS LEFT.

<-- Click for info.

t1387476000z0.png

People who have been added to the poll so far (send a pm if you can't see your name.):

RealityExists, JaseC, PriitV, valouris, More_Badass, Baron von Loathsome, zkylon, BennyBlanco, Cheddahz, PetriP-TNT, xenoflux2113, OldAsUrSock, Nzyme32, didamangi, Zia, Tenrius, ArjanN, chronomac, jshackles, Iron Badger, Intheflorsh, SinineSiil, vermadas, Dice, Xavin, Karu, Mengy, Dambrosi, Camel Master, Baron_Calamity, Backlogger, Storm360, Wok, DukeBobby, PandaPedinte, Roboleon, Slyjss, cicero, Nabs, Cth, theMrCravens, mannerbot, NaM, Atraveller, arts&crafts, MMBosstones86, toddhunter, RionaaM, Whools, Rayge, destx, DXLelouch153, sofiabudapest, Robert J. Sullivan, ctw0e, wetflame, Phinor, Jawmuncher, Dolor, kafiend, kurahador, DeadlyVirus, Locust, Chairmanchuck, Tesseract, PhaZZe, Ezra2680, KenOD, MulderWasTaken, Lain, hitoshi, adaen, Blizzard, Boss Doggie, Khronico, Jørdan, Faabulous, Ryne, Widdly Scuds, Glass Rebel, grindamasta, Tellaerin, blackMamba1187, 28 Posts Later, Angel Abaddon, sprinkles, Accent, nexen, denx, Santiako, not psycho, Milamber, GuardsmanGreg, The_Monk, phantomspiker, Eanan, corrosivefrost, thrillho, fantomena, Fare Godmace, sapsari, derExperte, Blue Ninja, Vecks, MarcoZombieCannon, legacyzero, Durante, Dimitri2401, vazduh, Jame Retief, Smash88, SpongeBob NoPants, Mister_Bubbles, Caerith, spinalscratch, Tomodachi, Rhete, Think Different, Alessandro, NingenJanai, Rand6, bobnowhere, dxhc99, Fox318, AkuMifune, random, Lostconfused, HalfwayOrb, Interfectum, I H8 Memes, Iseeyou, Hawkie, intheinbetween, ZeroCoin, Dusk Golem, Shorty11857, Lingitiz,

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Here is an LITTLE INFERNO key embedded in the post. Humble gift keys are so much more annoying than their usual keys, WHY HAVE THEY DONE THIS.

and thanks KarmaCow for Garry`s Mod. The title has evaded me for years.

In terms of you giving the game away, how is the new system anymore annoying?

The_Monk

I'm really liking the Detective work C.S.I style in Batman Origins so far. I don't know why but finding these clues while Batman reflects on them and reconstructs the crime scene is relaxing.

Wait, they've implemented the Kill button?
Good. =p

Oh no... and I just gave one tiny opinion which many can disagree from. *runs*

Here you go Gaf

ModBot said:
Instructions for jakershaker:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Geminie Rue -- MB-C60B64BC3C137815 - Taken by AsylumX. 6 entrants total.
Little Inferno -- MB-AE4FD7261136762E - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 3 entrants total.

t1387328935z1.png

maty

Games

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Little Inferno -- MB-A19D233C53BC0873 - Taken by MKUltra
Gemini Rue -- MB-A884DF0D7E21069B - Taken by AsylumX
Zeno Clash -- MB-AC40F03272EBBA04 - Taken by Blue Ninja

Cheddahz

Banned
Yes it is.

If you wait a few days you'll probably be able to grab it for half that.

Eh, it's better than the praise it gets. It's tied with The Swapper for best indie game of the year in my books.

I guess I'm the only one who didn't like this "game". It's an exploration experience.

It was 75% off in the Autumn sale, and it most likely will be again in the upcoming Winter sale. Which I feel is the right price, given its short length.

One of the best games I've played all year! It was like 5 bucks or so during the autumn sale, I expect it'll be on sale during the upcoming sale as well.

I'll just wait till the Winter Sale to pick them up then (speaking of, do we know when that starts?)

Relax.MX

Bully is great :) and the fix to break the 30 fps cap is very good. I guess another replay for me. Last time i played, 2006?...im old :(

43 HOURS LEFT.

t1387476000z0.png

People who have been added to the poll so far (send a pm if you can't see your name.):

Too soon to make the list...19 of december? Maybe until the finish of the winter deals...a lot of indie games wait to me on my backlog.

But well since decided that arbitrary date and this year I played just a couple of months and a lot of lttp and replays, i guess is Dota 2 the winner(165 hrs and i still very bad).

maty

aww yiss

I finally did it after 113 hours (with some idling in the middle). 3rd most played game on steam right behind KF and BoI.

I can finally put this game behind and start another.

Yes but it patches correctly on Steam and avoids the useless jank and hoops Ubi makes you jump through. I'm having to manually download 3 patches from their 56k server and install them one by one on top,of each other. It's like it's the bloody 90's

Well, that's something, I guess. :)
Glad I sold those Nvidia Uplay codes then. :D

aww yiss

I finally did it after 113 hours (with some idling in the middle). 3rd most played game on steam right behind KF and BoI.

I can finally put this game behind and start another.

Impressive.
Though you should never put it behind you. Ever.

MRORANGE

People who have sent PM's: I have your votes and will update the spreadsheet later today and confirm you have been added.

I'm not going to be able to participate, I haven't even played Metro, Gone Home, Gunslinger, or Brothers yet.

You can submit, less than 5 games, it's more of personal preference of what you thought was the best of 2013 that you have played so far.

Heck one or two people just submitted one game to the poll.

Too soon to make the list...19 of december? Maybe until the finish of the winter deals...a lot of indie games wait to me on my backlog.

But well since decided that arbitrary date and this year I played just a couple of months and a lot of lttp and replays, i guess is Dota 2 the winner(165 hrs and i still very bad).

2014 voting (if we ever do it) will be held in 2015 January, this is the first time SteamGAF has done a voting poll, so excuse me for any complications - but I just set a deadline to see how people would respond to the poll. I don't really want to change dates tbh, (posting this in the sale thread would get buried in a heartbeat.)

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
About to start playing that Dementium II HD game on a Twitch stream thing, I'll leave you guys with impressions later on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom