• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM- Announcements & Updates 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

The Omega Man said:
lol you all want the four-pack but non of you have the money to pay right now, that's not a very attractive business proposition.
I am broke too :(

lol, this sale couldnt have come up at a worse time :( but oh well, it's just a couple of days.

my debit card fee also doubled in price for some reason, fuck.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Actually take me off any kind of list. I'm just looking for something to pass the time until Portal 2 comes out. :p

Forkball

So I predict the next two days will be a Borderlands and Civ deal. Might get Borderlands. Forget it if the Civ V DLC goes on sale, that stuff will be included in the first expansion.

Pandoracell said:
I wasn't sure what point you were trying to make and was just making sure you didn't miss how much money he actually had :p.

haha...Bioshock 2 would be the last thing on my mind if all I had was exactly $3.75.

Shambles

Would pull the trigger on the magicka four pack but I won't end up using it until christmas family LANing. Hoping that there might be a magicka+vietnam sale 4-pack before then.

Salsa

Not a matter of hoping really, its just the only games 2K has under its belt. That and the NBA ones (and winterbottom).

SalsaShark said:
Not a matter of hoping really, its just the only games 2K has under its belt. That and the NBA ones (and winterbottom).

Yup, I entered that contest to win the entire 2k catalog then went to take a look. Pretty much the only games I wanted from it will most likely be on sale this week (bioshock 2, borderlands goty, and maybe civ 5)

Nabs

NBA 2k11 is published by 2k Sports rather than 2k Games, that may keep it off this sale. It's only $20 (price drop) and it's worth that and much more. 1080p/60fps/4xSSAA feels good.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Weenerz said:
You can add it to your growing collection of Steam games!

Also to add, I ended up getting Magicka Vietnam, it looks hilarious. Now I just need to start Magicka.

that doesnt help! lol

only reason i can think of to pick it is if the dlc comes to steam then id rather get it from there unless of course its free in that case i dont need 2 copies of the game

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Magicka Vietnam looks amazing. I still gotta finish the main game but I'll get the DLC asap.

I totally called the Bioshock deal. Tempted to get those as well, but then I realize I have no interest in playing them again. They were a lot of fun when I played them on 360, but for me they're the kind of games I play once then uninstall forever.

Enk

makes good threads.
Ugh, I am getting some mad stuttering in Magicka when my machine should be more than capable of running this. I did a search through other forums and it seems like there's no fix for it yet. :-/

Salsa

Sarcasm said:
Is that four pack still up? Or shall I try to get three other souls into the deal?

still up, update:

Alright im gonna be the cheap ass gamer here and organize a Bioshock 2 four pack BUT the gaffer who buys the pack to distribute needs to know that i can pay up later this week since my payday keeps getting delayed and i have a new debit card that still needs to be activated (by puting money into it), end of this week i should be getting my money, otherwise i'll quit, lol.

Bioshock 2 Four-Pack

- SalsaShark
- jj984jj
- Sarcasm
-

who's up for hosting ?

Enk said:
Ugh, I am getting some mad stuttering in Magicka when my machine should be more than capable of running this. I did a search through other forums and it seems like there's no fix for it yet. :-/

Same here. Reason why i havent really played it yet nor i'll get the DLC till this is fixed.

Joe Molotov

Steam got rid of the regular edition of Settlers 7 and dropped the Deluxe Gold Edition to $39.99. Still too much IMO, it needs a 50% sale.

shuyin_

Banned
I'm in for the Bioshock 2 four pack if someone wants to host. Also, i can paypal the money tomorrow, as i'll be going to sleep in a few hours.

Nabs

Enk said:

For some, running D3Doverrider and forcing Triple Buffering helps. It doesn't work for everyone, but it is worth a try.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
does anybody host a magicka four pack? i would host one but i'm in germany and it would be more expensive...

and another question, i think the Genisis/Mega Drive complete collection that was on sale a few weeks back got just updated with all the sonic games! does anybody know why?

LugNut74

I'm down for a bioshock 4 pack if anyone is putting one together. Just missed out on the one here in the thread. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks.

MNC

What are the chances of Civ 5 being a sub 10 euro sale?

What about borderlands GOTY being in that region

Gah damit! This potato pack stuff is getting too crazy, and now I'm about to buy the pack, even though I won't have time to play the games for a long time.

Salsa

MNC said:
What are the chances of Civ 5 being a sub 10 euro sale?

Best case scenario: Civ 5 goes down to 20 bucks, matching the last green man gaming sale.

But.. im not even sure if it'll go that low.

nexen

SalsaShark said:
Best case scenario: Civ 5 goes down to 20 bucks, matching the last green man gaming sale.

But.. im not even sure if it'll go that low.
I'd be hard pressed to say 'no' at $20.

XeroSauce

LugNut74 said:
I'm down for a bioshock 4 pack if anyone is putting one together. Just missed out on the one here in the thread. Send me a pm if interested. Thanks.

I'll start one if you like. I can be host.

Bioshock 4-Pack
-Xero Sauce
-Lugnut74
-
-

PM/Quote me if you want in. Send me your Steam names too.

Curufinwe

I will grab Bioshock 2 when I get home from work. Glad I never got the 360 version since I have Xbox Live Free and wouldn't have been able to even try the multiplayer.

.nimrod

XeroSauce said:
I'll start one if you like. I can be host.

Bioshock 4-Pack
-Xero Sauce
-Lugnut74
-
-

PM/Quote me if you want in. Send me your Steam names too.

I'd like to get in if there's still room

Bought both Bioshocks, unmissable deal right there. Just hoping Minerva's Den does in fact hit PC at some point as that's the last piece of Bioshock business I really want to sink my teeth into. Until Infinite, of course.

Man, with the Magicka sale at the same time though I'm rewatching the Quick Look and wondering how I abstained from buying this so far. Looks amazing. Even though I'd likely only be playing it solo it looks like a must have.

StayUp

Somebody gifted me Borderlands last week so hopefully the DLC Pack goes on sale, it's ridiculous it cost the same as the GOTY editon.

bigace33

So does the Dragon Age 2/free copy of Mass Effect work anywhere you buy the game/ For instance, if I buy it off steam or amazon, will I still get ME2 free. Also, is Dragon Age 2 even worth it for the free ME2?

cicero

The_Super_Inframan said:
does anybody host a magicka four pack? i would host one but i'm in germany and it would be more expensive...

and another question, i think the Genisis/Mega Drive complete collection that was on sale a few weeks back got just updated with all the sonic games! does anybody know why?
All the Sonic games AND Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine were added for free to anyone who already owned the Sega Classics pack. I can't find any reference in the update notes or steam news though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom